- Good working knowledge on BPM technologies, Process Methodologies Development of PRPCand Java/J2EE based applications.
- Extensive experience in understanding and gathering business requirements by interacting with various business stakeholders and business analysts.
- Expertise on developing in Agile - Scrum, and have significant experience of designing and implementing Pega System Integrations with External Enterprise Systems.
- Experience in working with CPMHC and CPM Frameworks.
- Experience in processing service request case development and connections using SOAP and Rest service connectors in Pega application and Agents.
- Experience in configuring File Listeners, agents, Connector rules like Connect SQL.
- Database activities using Oracle - exposing columns, mapping work objects to tables, and indexing tables.
- Hands on experience in designing Flows, Screen Flows, Correspondence templates, HTML streams for business scenarios.
- Hands on experience in designing User Interface (UI) rules such as Flow Actions, Harness, Section, Layouts and Smart Layouts.
- Hands on experience on debugging and bug fixing activities and involved in all stages of testing including fixing the strategies and scheduling the testing process.
- Experience in Unit testing, System Integration and Performance testing of PRPC applications.
- Highly adaptable to quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of a team as well as independently.
BPM: Pega PRPC 7.3,7.1
Languages: Java, C, C++
System Design: MS-Visio, Rational Rose
Application/Web Servers: BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat
RDBMS/Database: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, DB/2
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, SQA and Silk
Version Control tools: VSS, Clear case, CVS, Perforce, SVN
S/W Development Process: Waterfall, Agile - Scrum
Other Tools: JIRA
Confidential, Towson, Maryland
Pega System Architect
- Designed and implemented theClass structure/hierarchy.
- Designed, developed and deployedworkflowsinPRPCusingMS Visioand design of flow diagrams.
- Involved indesigning, buildingandvalidating User InterfacesusingSections,
- Involved in designing the Technical Design Documents for the Workflow development process and Technical specifications with the Pega Lead/System Architect..
- Prepared Role Based Access group for the Pega Workflow team and provided security based roles and privileges at operator level.
- Identified reporting requirements to general business fnctionality, non-functionality needs and required data attributes for BPM specific workflows.
- Created Activities for implementing core Business logic.
- Develop new, and rewrite current, workflow configurations in order to maximize production and operating efficiency.
- Involved in Designing High Level Class structure, Workflows and Rule sets in Pega PRPC.
- Creation of Rules for Validation, Integration rules like Rule-Connect-SQL using methods like RDB save, RDB Open, RDB list, Creation of Work Objects, assigning to Operators.
- Created the Business Process Flows and flow actions in Pega PRPC.
- Developed SOAP Services to provide service to external systems.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions.
- Creation of search reports using List view, Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Involved in almost all the phases of the application whenever required.
- Involved in designing the role based and context specific screens, dialog scripts.
- Involved in creating cases for adding new accounts in CPMHC frameworks.
- Used JIRA for Sprint Planning and Issue Tracking. Created new Jira tickets for tasks and sub-tasks assigned and completed them within the given time-lines.
- Involved extensively on the migration and deployment of the application rules from Dev to QA, UAT and Production environments.
- Troubleshoot and communicate with Pega Support team in order to resolve technical issues which require hot fix from Pega systems.
- Executed SQL queries to verify data integrity with Oracle backend.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 7.17.3, Rational Rose, SQL, HTML, XML, Oracle 10g and Web Sphere, Windows, JAVA, MS Visio, JIRA.
- Worked closely with the Business in Analyzing and capturing Requirements.
- Reviewed and modified the technical documents and supported development to achieve their goals.
- Involved in Design of High Level Class Structure, Properties, Activities and Service rules.
- Developed Flows and developed the UI by using Harnesses, Flow Actions and Sections.
- Experience in using various other UI capabilities of Pega like the HTML Property, Paragraph, Smart Info, Dynamic Select etc.
- Actively involved in the User Interface design and coding.
- Creation of Declarative expressions for a value change on the properties.
- Created Circumstance Templates, Circumstance Definitions and Circumstanced various rules based on required criteria.
- Creation of validation rules to implement business logic validation.
- Worked extensively on mapping the request and response properties while working with Connect SOAP and Service SOAP for External system communication.
- Implementation of Decision Tables, Decision Maps and Declarative Expressions, Map Value, Map Value Pairs, When Rules, etc.
- Created several List views to show Data records on the UI as well as for generating Reports.
- Creation of Activities and steps for implementing core business logic, SLAs and created various Correspondences.
- Strong experience on Pega Security like creating and working with Access Groups Access Roles, Privileges, Rulesets and Ruleset Versions.
- Good debugging capabilities using Clipboard and Tracer, extensively worked with the Trace Open rule, Break Points to keenly debug ActivitiesInvolved in creating cases for adding new accounts in CPM frameworks.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 6.X/7.1, Rational Rose, SQL, HTML, XML, Oracle 10g and Web Sphere, Windows, JAVA, MS Visio.
Senior QA Engineer/Lead
- Lead a team of 5 members for this project
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Test Scenarios Identification, Test Case Design, Test cases Review, Test Case Execution, Traceability Matrix preparation and Reporting.
- Involved in Preparation of Test Plan and Test Strategy articrafts for the project
- Manual Functional and Regression Testing.
- Worked closely with the onsite team on getting, defect clarification and fixes on time
- Used HP Quality Center as Test management and Defect Tracking Tool
- Active participation in the Client calls
- Inputs for Test plan, Project Approach and Project Metrics Tracking
- Internal Audits on Delivery maturity
- Preparing the estimates and skill gap assignments for the project
- Enable the Team with domain knowledge, Confidential processes and the JPMC tools.
Tools: Used: Quality Center, PEGA-PRPC