- AWS DevOps Engineer offering over 6 years’ experience in automation and cloud technologies.
- Designed and Implemented CI & CD Pipelines achieving the end to end automation from code checking to artifacts deployment.
- Worked in AWS environment for development and deployment of JAVA and .NET Applications.
- Good Knowledge in automation by using Ansible and Chef running on RHEL clients.
- Worked in agile projects delivering end to end continuous integration/continuous delivery pipeline by integration of tools like Jenkins, Ansible, AWS.
- Ability in development and execution of Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Experience maintaining large deployments using configuration tools like Puppet.
- Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
- Good knowledge on writing Ansible playbooks and deploy new features to cloud environment
- Experience in evaluating performance of EC2 instances their CPU, memory usage and setting up EC2 Security Groups and VPC.
- Working experience in configuration and management of AWS services EC2, VPC, S3, R53, ECS etc.
- Good knowledge on working with AWS Lambda and creating Cloud Formation Stacks using CFT.
- Experience with and thorough understanding of automated implementation/ deployment of cloud - based infrastructures (Web apps, Application Service Environments, firewalls, load balancers, storage, monitoring, security, VPC, DNS etc.)
- Experience in creating various branches in SVN/GIT, merged from development branch to release branch and created tags for releases.
- Experience creating, managing and performing container-based deployments using Docker images containing Middleware and Applications together.
- Hands on Experience in monitoring tools Splunk and Zabbix.
- Excellent experience in documenting and automating the build and release process.
- Ability in managing all aspects of the software configuration management process including code compilation, packaging/deployment / release methodology, and application configurations.
Operating systems: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x,5.x, 6.x & 7.x, Ubuntu 11.x, 12.x, 13.x 14x 15x, 16
Cloud Environment: Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Version Control: SVN, Git, Git Hub
Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible
Databases: Oracle, SQL, DynamoDB
Scripting: Bash, Python, C, Ruby, SQL
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Confidential Plano, Texas
AWS/Cloud Release Engineer
- Support all production cloud applications on AWS as production support team member.
- Deployed and configured different API’s to the AWS cloud.
- Worked on AWS AMI refresh for cloud applications that are not compliant on a weekly manner.
- Automated AMI refresh process using Lambda functions without downtime
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support.
- Designing and approving the AWS architecture diagrams and release models.
- Provisioned EC2, VPC, Auto scaling, S3, EBS, ELB using Cloud formation templates in AWS.
- Configured and managed Elastic container service(ECS) with different Docker applications.
- Migrate many applications into AWS and provide cloud Security based on rules in security groups.
- Experience in creating AWS Lambda functions using python and s3.
- Worked on traffic migration using R53 routing policies.
- Experience in working with automated Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and AWS.
- Experience in monitoring the cloud applications and managing alerts using Splunk and Zabbix.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers using AWSCloudwatch and Splunk.
- Configuration experience in web-based monitoring using Zabbix.
- Deploy snapshot and release artifacts to Nexus and Dockyard to share artifacts across projects.
- Worked with UDeploy to automate staging and deployment of build packages.
- Worked on writing Ansible playbooks for installing several applications on the cloud.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the CI process and integrated the tool with Ant and Maven to schedule the builds.
- Coordinate application team developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging, labeling/naming conventions using Git source control.
- Experience in developing the integrated minute-by-minute plan / Readiness Review for production release and facilitates walkthrough with teams
- Coordinated application team developers with establishing and applying appropriate branching, merging, labeling/naming conventions using Git source control.
- Worked in Agile Scrum Development Environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Assisted production teams with the design of release packages prior to deployment into environment.
Environment: Red Hat Linux 5.0, GIT, ANT, Jenkins, Docker, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Ansible, Nexus, AWS, Jira, HPSM, Python
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Working as part of DevOps Team for different internal automation and build configuration management.
- Developed shell scripts for automation of the build and release process.
- Automated the front-ends platform into highly scalable, consistent, repeatable infrastructure using high degree of automation using Ansible, Jenkins, and Cloud Formation.
- Maintaining the user accounts (IAM), RDS, Route 53 services in AWS cloud.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Images (RHEL/Ubuntu) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Written Cloud formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Created S3 buckets and managed policies and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS. Implemented Git mirror for SVN repository, which enables users to use both Git and SVN.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Used Ansible for automation and scheduling automated jobs.
- Automated centralized configuration using Ansible Playbooks.
- Used Jenkins & Ansible to perform automated CI Builds and Deployments.
- Deployed Ansible for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Worked on creation of Ansible Playbooks to install tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Developed Python scripts to automate log rotation of multiple logs from web servers.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using Docker containers and Puppet.
- Deployed Java/J2EE and .Net applications through Tomcat Application servers.
- Involved in setting up of Docker and creating new images and getting images from Docker hub and performing the builds.
- Implemented Docker on production side and worked on Docker images and containers and deployed web applications.
- Worked with a complex environment on Red Hat Linux and Windows Servers while ensuring that these systems adhere to organizational standards and policies.
- Generated Perl & UNIX scripts for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments
- Created Cloud Watch alerts for instances and using them in Auto scaling launch configurations.
- Monitoring the server alerts through Splunk, Cloud Watch and troubleshooting the alerts.
Environment: Svn, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Aws, Nexus, Python, Maven, Linux/Ubuntu, Docker.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments
- Monitoring and administering the automated build and performed continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate resolution of build failures.
- Creation and setup of new environments/branches such as development, testing and production using GIT
- Maintained configuration files for each application for build and install on different environments.
- Worked with the automated scripts for the Build and Deployment of the applications.
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the builds as the Continuous Integration process.
- Installing, configuring, and administering Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as GIT, Maven, ANT, and Puppet.
- Build out server automation with Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins/Maven for deployment and build management system.
- Manage Version Control Systems tools like Git, GitHub to implement revision control systems to track, document and control changes to the repository source code.
- Setup the Jenkins jobs for Continuous integration process and to execute test cases.
- Deployed Java/J2EE and .Net applications to WebLogic server using Jenkins builds.
- Experience deploying and maintaining multi-container applications through Docker.
- Experience working on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, machine, compose and Docker registry.
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Involved in leading Automation Deployment Team by working with Puppet.
- Provided installation & maintenance of Puppet infrastructure and developed Puppet recipes &modules for configuration management.
- Performed system administration and operations tasks using Puppet.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Wrote Shell and Python scripts for day-to-day Administration.
- Experienced with various scripts Shell, Perl and Python for automation of various tasks.
- Installed and configured SSH & SSL for secured access on Linux Systems.
Environment: Puppet, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Agile/ Scrum, Docker, Shell scripts, Python.
ETL Informatica Developer
- Worked on identifying the objects and designed the data format required for source and target application.
- Created complex mappings, mapplets and workflows encompassing the business requirements using the Informatica modules for ETL process.
- Analyzed existing logical and physical data modeling with STAR and SNOWFLAKE schema techniques
- Created informatica MDM hub server and resource kit and address doctor.
- MDM hub is created with the land processing to load data with the help of external processing of batch.
- Worked on creating transformations like Router, Filter, Joiner, Stored Procedure, Aggregator, Connected and Unconnected Look Up using Transformation Developer and Mapping Designer.
- Worked on creating workflows using different tasks like Session, Email, Timer, Control, Decision, Event-wait and Event-raise using Informatica Workflow Manager.
- Worked on creating and scheduling workflows at required frequency using Informatica Power Center.
- Worked on validating the data loaded in the Datamart.
- Performed unit and integration testing of Informatica sessions and batches to test stored procedures and functions.
- Tuned the performance at different levels of Informatica components for large data files.
- Worked on creating SQL queries to view and validate the data that is populated into the warehouse.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9x (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, SQL, Oracle, TOAD