Experienced Network Associate with around 7 years of experience in Network Administration and troubleshooting. Experienced in ensuring efficient network operations at all times to prevent user outages. Extensive critical thinking skills used to identify and resolve network problems through the power of reasoning and deduction to lead to the most applicable approach. Advanced problem - solving capabilities to identify complex issues, review possible solutions, and implement those solutions.
IP: addressing, Sub netting & VLSM (Variable length subnet mask) IP routing static & dynamic (RIP, RIP -V2, EIGRP, OSPF) Switching, V-LAN Access control list
Routers: Cisco 7206, Cisco 7301, Cisco 2800, Cisco 2600, Juniper Routers, Huawei.
Switches: Cisco 3750, Cisco 2950, Cisco 2950, Cisco 1900
Protocols: RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP
Switching: VLAN, VTP, STP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP
Tool: Used: Putty, HP Open View (Alarm monitoring), Clarity (Ticket management), Smarts, Remedy Microsoft Office
- Inspected equipment such as routers, switches, and fiber optic cables in order to identify broken equipment and inducted it into maintenance for repairs
- Demonstrated experience with Check Point, Cisco, and PaloAlto Networks Solutions Experience with convert Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution.
- Migration with Cisco ASA VPN experience Load balancing using F5 products.
- Checkpoint Firewall Log review and analysis and troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Configuring HA on Checkpoint security gateways using cluster XL and VRRP.
- Experience in different VPN platforms, IPSec, SSL & Web VPN.
- Mobile VPNs solutions from Cisco and Checkpoint.
- Converted Checkpoint VPN rules over to the Cisco ASA solution.
- Migration with both Checkpoint and Cisco ASA VPN experience.
- Configured ASA 5510 appliance and VPN.
- To secure configurations of load balancing in F5, SSL/VPN connections, Troubleshooting CISCO ASA firewalls, and related network security measures
- Supported the Commanding General of MCIPAC
- Analysis of LAN/WAN traffic. Maintain uptime of network devices
- Monitoring & troubleshooting of WAN and LAN links, DC/DR links, internet links, MPLS links, Branches VSAT links, Leasline links
- Resolve the Call Queue of HPSM which were lodged by users for network issues Timely resolution of all Incidents within SLA
- Maintain Risk Tracker to highlight the risk in customer network environment and suggest the mitigation plan to avoid the risk involved
- Monitor and maintain systems at all times to ensure zero outages
- Closely coordinate with all the stakeholders/ PL/ Vendors and report weekly status to all stakeholders
- Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Enterprise customer’s network for link down, High latency, Packet drops, and Routing issues
- Troubleshooting on PE routers and CPE routers for respective issues
- Implement and maintain routing protocols (OSPF and BGP) as per customer requirements Bandwidth utilization check for Customers on weekly basis
- Configuring and troubleshooting Network Elements- Cisco Router of 7200, 7500, 3600, 2500 series, Juniper M series, Huawei routers etc.
- Carry out planned events on the production network in coordination with other teams and field engineers
- Provide RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of service affecting faults
- Monitor network connectivity and network bandwidth utilization through MRTG software, Smarts and Remedy. Provide network performance statistics and reports to stakeholders
- Recommend, schedule, and perform network improvements, upgrades, and repairs