- Professional work experience in Linux Administration, Build and Release Management, System Engineer and extensive experience with Devops tools, AWS, CI/ CD, SCM and Containerization.
- Proficient level of experience on Devops essential tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ant, Maven,GIT.
- Expertise in writing Shell&Python scripts for various Systems Administration tasks to automate repeated processes.
- Experience in setup and build AWS infrastructure usingEC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS,EBS.
- Working with the ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) stack to analyze log data obtained from Microsoft Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience in Amazon EC2 in setting up instances, worked closely with infrastructure teams to troubleshoot problems, complex issues and setting up security groups.
- Experience in creating life cycle policies in AWS S3 for backups to Glacier.
- Configured various jobs in Jenkins for deployment of Java based applications and running test suites.
- Administered Jenkins for Continuous Integration and to automate most of the build related tasks.
- Experience with Build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle for writing build.xmls, pom.xmls and build.gradleson Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Efficient in Maven for the build process and Bamboo as continuous integration build tool and Worked on build failures on trouble shooting.
- Expertise on version control tools like Subversion, Git and utilized source code administration customer apparatuses like Github, Git GUI.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools likeGIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and windows platforms.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading ChefRecipes, ChefNode convergence in Chef SCM.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IaaS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, Resource Groups, Express Route, Traffic Manager, VPN, Load Balancing, Application Gateways, Auto-Scaling.
- Working knowledge on Azure Fabric, Micro services, Iot, Stream Anlytics & Samp, Docker containers in Azure.
- Highly involved in Configuring, monitoring and multi-platform servers by defining ChefServer from workstation to manage and configure Chef Nodes.
- Experience in setting up Puppet master, Puppet agents for managing enterprise policies, configurations.
- Expertise on creation of Puppet manifest files to install Tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Ability to create scripts using Azure Power Shell during for automation and build process.
- Good working experience in Azure Logic apps, Service Bus, Document DB and SQL Database, Data warehouse.
- Well versed with Ansible Playbooks, modules and roles.
- Written the Ansible YAML scripts to configure the remote servers.
- Experience with Docker and Vagrant for different infrastructure setup and testing of code.
- Experience working on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Worked on AWS Ecosystem on RDS, Lambda, Data Migration Service, SNS, SQS, Dynaomo DB, VPC, AWS Machine learning, Step function and Serverless architecture
- Knowledge on Designing and implementing container orchestration systems with Docker Swarm andKubernetes.
- Experience to manage local deployments in Kubernetes, creating local cluster and deploying application containers.
- Involved in migration from on-premises to Azure Cloud for telecom web applications and servers
- Deploying VM's, Storage, Network, and Affinity Group through PowerShell Script.
- Creating Storage Pool and Stripping of Disk for Azure Virtual Machines. Backup, Configure and Restore Azure Virtual Machine using Azure Backup.
- Extensively involved in maintaining large amounts of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data across multiple data centers and the cloud using Cassandra.
- Integrated Jenkins with various Devops tools such as Nexus.
- Have good experience in implementing JIRA and HP Quality center as bug tracking and ticketing tool.
- Experience on search and analytic tools like Splunk and developing Splunk queries, dashboards targeted at understanding application performance and capacity.
- Expertise in Configuring, Managing and Scheduling Crontabs for App Accounts and Backup management on a regular basis.
- Hands on experience with release management using Urbancode, Chef and Oracle VM integration, Chef and Urbancode Integration.
- Experience in working over Apache Spark, Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra under the environment of Apache Mesos. Also used Apache Oozie and Airflow.
- Excellent in Setting up monitoring tools like Nagios and Amazon Cloud watch to monitor major metrics like Network packets, CPU utilization, Load Balancer Latency.
- Managed Clusters with various Servers in Azure Cloud Resource Groups.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, MySQL, Apache Cassandra and MS SQL Server.
- Expertise in configuring and administering, NFS, DNS, Open LDAP, DHCP, Mail Servers and Web Servers like Apache HTTP&Tomcat in heterogeneous environments.
- Extensive experience in Linux/Unix system Administration, System Builds, Server Builds, Installations, Upgrades, Patches, Migration, Trouble shooting.
- Expertise in system administration with windows, Linux, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos and Solaris servers.
- Linux/Unix system administrator on Redhat EL 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, Debian, CentOS 4.x,5.x,Oracle Enterprise Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris 8,9,10 and VMware V-sphere ESX/ESXi environment.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work in a highly collaborative team environments.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, RHEL, SOLARIS
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure, OpenStack
Code Version controls: Bit Bucket, Code Commit, Subversion, Clear case, GIT and Perforce
Build Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins and Build Forge, Cruise control
Deployment Tools: CHEF, PUPPET, ANSIBLE
Container & container Orchestration Tools: Docker, EC2 Container Services, Azure Container Services, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes.
Repositories: Nexus, Artifactory
Monitoring Systems: Nagios, Splunk
Languages: C, C++, Perl, Shell, Python, Ruby scripting, SQL, XML, Java/J2EE
Tracking tools: Jira, Remedy, Clear Quest
Web servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle, SQL SERVER, MY SQL, Mongo DB
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Sr. AWS & DevOps Engineer
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services AWS provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Glacier, Bamboo, ELB (Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF and EBS etc and Azure.
- Created the ANT scripts and extension of existing ANT scripts for deployment of applications to HUDSON.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as a build tools on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware ESX, Docker, Kubernetes containers and Chef.
- Using Confluence for technical documentation, setting up a knowledge base, Setting up an intranet and Confluence for software teams.
- Install and configuration of Dockers.
- Generated workflows through Apache Airflow, then Apache Oozie for scheduling the hadoop jobs which controls large data transformations.
- Integrated Jenkins with various DevOps tools such as Nexus, SonarQube and Puppet.
- Research and implement new tools such as Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto - scaling, continuous integration, rolling updates with no downtime.
- Build trends for future prediction and analytics using AWS Machine learning API and custom built algorithms and analyze behavior of customer with manufacturing analytics
- Provide startup and commissioning and ongoing services for critical airflow control systems
- Setting up Change Management process and standardizing the policies for various applications.
- Worked in setting up the repos to various projects in GIT.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Involved in migration from SVN to GIT repos and worked with Linux sys admins for the same.
- Udeploy is used for continuous integration, fast feedback and udeploy (urban(code)) pipeline is a multi-tool pipeline.
- Developed Linux, UNIX, Perl and Shell Scripts for manual deployment of the code to various environments.
- Monitoring - Nagios, artifactory, Custom checks, Zabbix, App Dynamics, Splunk.
- Hands on experience in monitoring EC2 instances using Nagios.
- Configured Nagios to monitor EC2 Linux instances with puppet automation.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios.
- Managed the software configurations using Enterprise Chef.
- Setup the Chef Workstation, Chef server and chef nodes.
- Worked on Atlanssian Tools and bootstrapping the nodes.
- Experience in Atlassian products such as Bit Bucket, JIRA, Source Tree and Bamboo
- Configuration of the backend of enterprise level software (Nessus/ACAS) during testing phase prior to implementation of new applications and/or upgrades into production
- Provide basic and advanced Security Center/Nessus training to POCs
- Worked in creating, uploading new cookbooks and recipes.
- Created proof of concept for CI with VSTS
- Created manual tests in VSTS test manager
- Handled Maven dependency system to deploy release artifacts to Artifactory to share them across projects.
- Experience in maintaining IBM Websphere Network Deployment V5.1/V6.1/V7 on Sun Solaris and knowledge in Websphere MQ.
- Implemented an architecture plan to stream-line the functionality of the in-production Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanners and Nessus Security center in a SOX, PCI, and HIPPA environment.
- Worked on scheduling the Chef Nodes convergence using Linux Cron jobs.
- Operations - Custom Shell scripts, Ruby scripts, VM and Environment management.
- Manage configuration of Web App and Deploy to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products using Jenkins.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux environment.
- Worked on Chef cookbooks/recipes to automate Infrastructure as a code.
- AWS Cloud management and Chef automation.
- Experience in installation, configuration, Deployment and management of web and enterprise applications on JBoss Application servers 6.x and WildFly 9.x.
- Involved in Migration of DataCenter Servers for installing and configuring Covalent/Apache and Sun ONE Web Servers.
- Created the Maven scripts and extension of existing MAVEN scripts for deployment of applications to Jenkins.
- Integration of Maven/Nexus, Jenkins, GIT, Confluence and Jira.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS.
- Defining Release Process & Policy for projects early in SDLC.
- Responsible for Database build, release and configuration.
- Responsible for nightly and weekly builds for different modules.
- Perform Deployment of Release to, various QA & UAT in Linux environments.
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, ECS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Config), cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and clouxd-permission systems (IAM).
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Assisted in onboarding applications in the IBM uDeploy/UrbanCode deployment application.
- Responsible for troubleshooting uDeploy application configuration issues.
- Troubleshooting with the agents problem in udeploy server
- Disc usage maintenance of udeploy server
- Download, install and configure GitLab, Jenkins and Nexus on DTRA s Leo Constellation Development / Production Servers
- Defined architecture for various EPM roles and drivers
- Provide Tier 1 Support (Registration / User-Level Access / Account Requests / Permission Issues) in GitLab and Redmine within the CM Environment Portal to the DOD / DTRA staff, ALL SI / DI members, and the development community at large
- Deploy and integrate 3 separate Continuous Integration (CI) Toolset (GitLab, Jenkins and Nexus Repo) VM Servers for development and production environments
- Coordinate efforts to install all necessary uDeploy/UrbanCode agents on non-production and production servers.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Troubleshoot the build issue during the Jenkins build process.
- Setup various non-production environments for validating various applications.
- Creating the SQL, PL/SQL scripts (DML and DDL) in oracle database and revising them in SVN.
- Created multiple Ruby, maven, Perl and UNIX shell scripts for various application level tasks.
Environment: Java/J2ee, Subversion, Maven, Selenium, Jenkins, Zabbix, GIT, SVN, Chef, cloud watch, Azure, AWS (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud Trail and Route 53), Shell Scripting, Ruby, PUTTY, CONFLUENCE, SOA
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Worked with networking teams in configuringAWSDirect Connect to establish dedicated connection to datacenters andAWSCloud.
- Configured and managedAWSGlacier, to move old data to archives based on the retention policy of databases/ applications (AWSGlacier Vaults).
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and teamwork skills as well as the ability to accomplish tasks under minimal direction and supervision
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins and GitHub, Nexus Maven and AWS AMI's.
- Develop the automated build and deployment using Maven and Jenkins using tomcat as the application server.
- Experience in leading a team that established Enterprise VPN and Amazon VPC integration with data center
- Managed multipleAWSaccounts with multiple VPC's for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control.
- Develops and maintains project plans to continuously manage project scope, activities, schedules, deadlines, resources and cost/time estimates
- Completes project status reports and escalates issues and resource needs to management
- Handles multi-project interactions, interfaces, assessments and related decisions while considering project priorities based on resources and funds
- Managed the Maven Repository using Nexus tool and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Designer of an integration environment for building, deploying, following of scrum histories and reporting of quality code using Jenkins, Sonar, Webhooks, git, TFS, SONAR, Artifactory and Pivotal Monitor
- Expertise in Installing and configuring application server Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite 12c and web Server Apache 2.x for Dev, Test and Performance and Prod environments.
- Design Blue print for Apache tomcat as per guardian standards to implement apache tomcat as part of AWS automation on cloud as well as on premise based RHEL Operating system.
- Transition knowledge to Middleware Operations and Dev-ops engineers for implementing infrastructure in private cloud environments.
- Strong Experience in implementing Data warehouse solutions inAWSRedshift, Worked on various projects to migrate data from on premise databases to AWS Redshift, RDS and S3.
- Using Chef deployed and configured Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for log analytics, full text search, application monitoring in integration withAWSLambda and Cloud Watch.
- Set up Elastic Load Balancers for different applications to ensure high availability of applications.
- Set up Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for multiple clusters, helping other teams quickly access new job logs.
- Administered and maintained Subversion version control system adhering to the branching policies.Used MAVEN to automate the build process.
- Troubleshoot all Tomcat/WebLogic's deployment related issues.
- Analyze, design, development and debugging of selenium Java code to automate the functional requirement of applications to satisfy the requirements for one or more user areas
- Good experience in writing and debugging SQL Server stored procedures and triggers, and documenting issues/resolutions of SQL Server Applications
- Experienced in configuration management using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSS and Subversion (SVN).
- Architected the integration of the Cyber Ark credential tool and the Nessus Security Center to manage all credential accounts for Nessus.
- Automated Weekly releases with ANT/Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code, Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven Repository.
- Used Airflow and Hive to build a big data ETL pipeline that produces a set of common business entities from an ever expanding list of internal and external sources. These entities are then consumed to generate complex
- CreatedAWSMulti-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lock down security groups.
- Configured and Installed GIT with TFS as VSTS.
- Work with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation
- Develop automated deployment scripts using Ant and Maven to deploy war files, properties file and database changes to development server or QA server and Staging/Production server.
- Responsible for managing Code Repository in TFS 2010
- Led IT Gate Review & Architecture Compliance Review Process for EPMS to ensure quality and readiness
- Led the remote Analytics Platform team to build out Carbonite's Holocron a big data analytics platform utilizing apache tools/frameworks including Apache Hadoop, Spark, Hive running on Qubole and an Airflow cluster to build out an Amazon S3-backed data lake.
- Led projects to use business capabilities driven architecture for EPMS applications to reduce cost and cycle time.
- Worked on a Build pipeline including Jenkins, Artifactory and a private Dockerregistry.
- Carried Deployments and builds on various environments using continuous integration tool.
- Creating a fully Automated Build and Deployment Platform and coordinating code builds promotions and orchestrated deployments using Jenkins and Github.
- Involved in build and release management process for multiple applications using Maven, Jenkins
- Involved in Software testing and Test automation using SOAP UI, CA LISA/DevTest and Quick Test Professional (QTP), Selenium Web driver.
- Managed & provided architecture guidance in the areas of data analytic and business intelligence (BI) design for Enterprise Program Management Systems using R, SAS, Kinesis so that one common design for data analytic and BI will be utilized across all applications within EPMS, thus reduce the complexity, cost, maintenance, and training effort.
- Debugged networking issues for VMs and Open Stack Control plane using tcp dump, ssh, scp, net stat and other debugging tools.
- Strong work experience in deploying the artifacts to Nexus Repository Manager and Artifactory using the scripts of Maven and Ant.
- Hands on experience in Test automation using different Automation tools and techniques, such as Selenium Web driver, SOAP UI, CA LISA/Dev Test - Selenium integration and QTP.
- Experience in handling web-based, client-server applications with SOA, Web Services, SOAP and WSDL technologies using SOAP UI
- Worked on web services automation along with service virtualization using CA LISA tool.
- Created the branches in Git to implement the parallel development process.
- Experience in creatingDockercontainers leveraging existing Linux Containers and AMI's in addition to creatingDockercontainers from scratch.
- Involved inDockerprocesses for build and deploy systems.
- Implemented Automate the Environment provisioning Using Chef&Docker.
- Dev cloud available with ChefSdk,Dockerand RHEL for creating different Environments (VMs).
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Managed SVT for all products in the UrbanCode area, including
- UrbanCode Deploy, Deploy with Patterns, and Release. This also included testing for the UrbanCode WAS Middleware Plug-ins for the UrbanCode Deploy product.
- Managed Software development for the UrbanCode WAS, Middleware Plug-ins.
- Implemented and Enhanced the Existing Scripts which are developed in Shell, PowerShell,Ruby and Python.
- Writing json templates for cloud formation andRubyscripts for Chef Automation and contributing to our repository on Github (sub version control).
- Python script to help rotate old versions of the AMI.
- Maintained DNS records usingRoute53.Used Amazon Route53 to manage DNS zones and also give public DNS names to Elastic load balancers (ELB) IP's.
- Created and trouble shooted Ansible scripts and KubernetesYAML files to deploy SCM/CI/CD applications automatically and Idempotently to reduce time costs.
- Design and Implemented Cloud Orchestration solution using Google Cloud, AWS EC2 & Microsoft Azure, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Initially thought of using Kubernetes the finally decided to use Docker swarm because Docker swarm is integrated with Docker daemon.
- Provides professional and efficient technical support/service to all Trend Micro Anti-Virus/Internet Security users, via email and phone.
- Automated the cloud deployments usingChef, PythonandAWS Cloud FormationTemplates.
- InstalledChef-Server EnterpriseOn-Premise/WorkStation/ Bootstrapped the Nodes using Knife.
- Managed Nodes, Run-Lists, roles, environments, data Bags, cookbooks, recipes inChef.
- Implemented Auto Scaling with Chef and Assign Chef Roles to EC2 instances.
- Deployed and configuredChef ServerandChef Soloincluding bootstrapping of ChefClient nodes for provisioning.
- Worked with automation of OS builds and application installations through Chef, Nagios for application and Hardware resource monitoring, worked with plugins in Nagios for monitoring resources.
- Provided ongoing support in systems management and administration of LINUX/UNIX in global-scale environment.
- Installation, Configuration of NFS, DNS, SAMBA, and APACHE severs in Redhat, Debian, and Ubuntu Linux Servers.
- Configured GIT with Jenkins and schedule jobs using Poll SCM option. Developed scripts to pull and push data from BitBucket.
- Experience in Unix/Linux system administration, Server Builds, System builds, Installations, Upgrades, Migration, Patches, Trouble shooting on RHEL and Centos.
Environment: & Tools:Linux, Maven, Chef, Jenkins, Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes, Nagios, Artifactory, GIT,AWS Cloud Formation, RDS, Redhat, Linux/Unix, Redshift,Rds, EC-2,AMI,Route 53, S3, VPC, Ruby, Shell Scripts, ELK, Lambda and Cloud Watch, Auto Scaling, Python, Groovy, RHEL,Urbancode
Confidential, Carmel, IN
- Worked on MultipleAWSinstances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, Auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Used EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems that handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Extensive Knowledge on .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), MVVM (Model-View-View-Model) and MVC (Model-View-Control).
- Implemented Puppet Master, Puppet Console and Puppet Agents, Create Puppet modules and Classes.
- Used Kibana to illustrate the data with various display dashboard such as metric, graphs, pia-chart, and aggregation table.
- Worked on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Expertise in using ADO.Net Objects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection Object, SQL/OLEDB Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Created Python Scripts to Automate AWS services which include web servers, ELB, Cloudfront Distribution, Database, EC2 and Database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this Script creates stacks, single servers or joins web servers to stacks.
- Experienced on current migration of data centers to Amazon Cloud and in managing using Route53 ofAWS.
- Build servers using AWS,Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers in the defined virtual private connections.
- Expertise in AWSIdentity and Access Management (IAM) components including user, groups, roles, policies and password policies and provide the same to end user.
- UsedCloud watchlogs to move application logs toS3and create alarms based on a few exceptions raised by applications.
- Provides user support with the installation and activation of Trend Micro Anti-virus software.
- Guide customer on configuring the various settings of the software such as Parental Controls, Exceptions list, Remote File Lock, Data Theft Prevention, Trend Micro Vault, System Tuner.
- Configuring and updating JSON files to create new stacks for Deployment using Docker Marathon
- Working with Docker Marathon, Mesos Infrastructure. Deploying Web applications.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file andworked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Monitor Azure Infrastructure through System Center Operation Manager (SCOM).
- Coordinating with Microsoft for increasing subscription limit like- Core limit and Cloud Services. Handling and Resolving Client's Issues remotely.
- Involved in building own PaaS with Docker and deployed various applications through Docker containers.
- WroteAnsiblePlaybooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Worked with GIT to store the code and integrated it toAnsibleto deploy the playbook Experience in scheduling and jobs usingAnsible.
- Implemented a CD pipeline involving Jenkins to complete the Automation from commit to Deployment.
- Created Shell&Python scripts for various Systems Administration tasks to automate repeated processes.
- Developed automation and deployment utilities using Ruby, Bash, PowerShell, Python and Rundeck.
Environment: &Tools:AWS-Cloudwatch,S3,EC2,IAM,AMI,ELB,Auto-scaling,VPC,Docker,Docker Marthon, Jenkins,Ansible,Git,Github,Python,Nagios, Python, Shellscripts, Ruby, PowerShell, Rundeck, Bash.
Confidential, Alton, PA
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Worked as a core Devops engineer who can bring an end to end work flow of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Deployment process.
- Responsible for creatingPuppetmodules and Manifest files from scratch.
- Experienced in editing existingPuppetmanifests and automate manual installation processes.
- DeployedPuppetdashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Created Custom Puppet modules for bootstrapping new servers with required applications.
- Experienced in managing virtual instances and disks usingPuppet.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins for Continuous Integration and end to end automation of all build and deployments and also have good knowledge on XL deploy and Code Deploy as release automation solution.
- Designed and implemented continuous integration systems using Jenkins by creating Python and Perl scripts.
- Automated the build and deploy processes using Jenkins to move from one environment to other environment.
- End-to-end design, setup, integration and maintenance ofCI/CDpipeline from source-control to production.
- Setup constant security checks as part ofCI-CDpipeline and also monitoring to prevent or respond faster to any events that might occur.
- Configured and supportedCItest runs, collect metrics on test automation execution.
- Generated scripts in Maven, Perl&BashShell for build activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Responsible for Plugin Management, User Management, regular incremental backups and regular maintenance for recovery.
- Used ANT and MAVEN as build tools on Java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Wrote Maven and Gradle Scripts to automate the build process and managed the Maven Repository using Nexus tool and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Analyzed and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT.
- Used Nagiosas a monitoring tool to identify and resolve infrastructure problems before they affect critical processes and also worked on Nagios Event handlers in case of automatic restart of failed applications and services.
- Participated in meetings to discuss requirements and communicated to the client to get the information about requirements.
- Deployed the generated build to WEB and APP server using the continuous integration process to all Environments. Coordinated different teams across the globe to deploy different builds to different environments on parallel development for multiple projects. (DEV, QA, PERF, AUTH, UAT, PRODUCTION)Automated system configuration using Puppet.
- Experience in system analysis, design, development and implementation of large to medium scales
Environment: & Tools:GIT, Nagios, Puppet, Jenkins,Docker, Gradle,Maven, Perl, Shell, Python, Ant, NexusClient - Direct TV
- Worked with development and product management teams to designtransition and operate cloud based workloads.
- Worked on Chef Basics, Initialsetup of Chef, Databags implementation, coding standards, Cookbook document, Testingdocs, Bootstrapping instances using Chef and integrating with auto scaling.
- Experience with creating and uploading Chef Recipes and Chef Node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Highly involved in Configuring and monitoring multi-platform servers by defining Chef Server from workstation to manage and configure Chef Nodes.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks, recipes for various db configurations to modularize end product.
- Worked with transition projects that involved migration activities from Ant to Maven to standardize build across all applications.
- Azure SQL Services - Created Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Used Nexus as a repository in Maven and worked with Snapshots and releases.
- Implemented new project builds using Jenkins and Maven as build framework tools, inspected builds in staging environment before rolling out to production environment.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for continuous integration and performed continuous deployments.
- Build and configured Jenkins slaves for parallel job execution.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Wrote Ruby scripts for Chef Automation and contributing to our repository on Github for backup and recovery.
- Created, executed, and maintained automated performance test cases and scripts using Python.
- Installed JFrog, Nexus repository tool to maintain the artifacts/dependencies jars.
- Followed agile methodology and Worked on Stories that involved into daily scrum meetings for the status.
- Used UNIX ShellScripts to run batch jobs and automate routine systems administration tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Scheduling Jobs and Alerts using SQL Server Agent.
- A well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated effectual team member.
Environment: &Tools:Chef,Jenkins, SQL, UNIX,JFrog, Nexus,Github, Python,Ant,Maven,Ruby.
- Installation and configuration of various flavors ofLinuxlike RedHatLinux, Suse, Ubuntu and fedora servers.
- Installed upgraded and configured RedHatLinux5.x and 6.x using kickstart installation and SUSELinuxServers manually as well as using System Imager and updating using YUM and worked on upgrading and configuring SGI Servers.
- Worked on administration of few UNIX servers like AIX and Sun Solaris in Test and Production environment and applied patches and packages to Red Hat.
- Created Virtual server on VMWare ESX/ESXi based host and installed operating system on Guest Servers.
- Updated YUM Repositories and Redhat Package Manager (RPM).
- Created RPM packages using RPMBUILD and verifying the new build packages and distributing the package.
- Installed, configured and maintained DNS servers, Mail servers, FTP servers, NFS, NIS, NIS+, RPM and Samba Web servers onLinuxplatforms for Load Balancing.
- Worked on installation, configuration and administration of WebLogic and WebSphere Servers.
- Worked in ZFS and QFS, and fixed the problems occurred, set the quota and reservations for such file systems.
- Worked on Installation and monitoring of Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Net Backup and Sun Cluster Server in SAN Environment.
- Extensive use of Logical Volume Manager (LVM), creating Volume Groups, Logical volumes and disk mirroring in HP-UX, AIX andLinux.
- Implemented RAID techniques and the creation of Disk groups and volumes, plex using Veritas Volume manager.
- Conduced a successful migration and decommissioning ofExchange2007 environment intoExchange2010 environment.
- BitLockerencryption, Casper & decryption, data transfers.
- Worked on AD, DNS, group policy,SCCM, Office 365.
- Worked on troubleshooting various problems while working with VxVM during initialization, replacement, mirroring, encapsulating and removing disk devices.
- Created and maintained large file systems with DMX storage devices using VxVM.
- Installing & maintaining updates of McAfee Virus Scan.
- Implemented High Availability Clusters using Veritas Clustering, HP Service guard, and Redhat Cluster Server.
- Registered different client servers to master RedHat Satellite Server.
- Administering the Network issues and Resolving Operating Systems related issues (AIX,Linux) and making sure that the users get the proper environment for testing.
- Involved on planning and implementation of assigned projects, changing management, on-call support, and hotline bridge participation.
Environment: & Tools: Red HatLinux, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAMBA, SMTP, Apache, and Windows NT.