- Over 5 years of experience in designing Build process, Software Product Development, Process Automation, Build and Deployment Automation, Release Management, Source Code Repository, Environment management, Cloud Computing, Software Configuration Management (SCM).
- Expertise in AmazonAWScloud which comprises of services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, RDS, IAM, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, and Security Groups.
- Proficient inAWSCloud platform and its features which include EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud FormationAWSComfit, Autoscaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, and R53.
- Implemented Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Set - up databases inAWSusing RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Build and configure a virtual data center in the Amazon Web Services cloud to support Enterprise Data Warehouse hosting including Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer.
- Provided security and managed user access and quota usingAWSIdentity and Access Management (IAM), including creating new Policies for user management in JSON.
- Experience inDevOpstools such as Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box, and IBM deploy, CVS, SVN, GIT, Maven, Docker, and Docker-compose.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using scripting languages such as Shell scripting (kasha, Bash), Python, Ruby, PHP PERL.
- Hands-on Experience in SAML Templates for functions Like Apigw, Lambda, Kinesis, Step Functions, Emr Clusters and many more
- Expertise in using various Puppet features including Resource management (Package, Service, and File), User Management, Modules, Class, Definition, Templates, Factor and external commands.
- Experience in Configuring HA proxy for Jenkins.
- Expertise in Build and release automation CI/CD tools like Jenkins/Team City/Ansible/Bamboo/Docker.
- Hands-on experience in migrating to Cloud Platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and cloud foundry.
- Experience in implementing Docker for wrapping up the final code and setting up development and testing environment using Docker Hub, Docker Swarm and Docker Container Network.
- Experience in version control using SVN, GIT and GITHUB and Continuous Integration Management using Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of Firewall configuration and Network protocols, DNS, Network Dispatchers.
- Designed end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications by integrating cloud formation scripts, Jenkins,AWSand CHEF cookbooks and recipes.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines with team as well as independently.
- Strong technical skills with Unix/Linux systems.
AWS DevOps Engineer
- Migrated an existing legacy infrastructure and recreated the entire environment within Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing most of theAWSstack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, IAM) focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-Scaling inAWSCloud Formation.
- Implemented newAWSservice SMS (Server Migration Service) to create replication jobs to migrate the On-premise servers toAWS.
- DesignedAWSCloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets to ensure successful deployment of web applications and database templates.
- Worked with Ansible for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS, S3 buckets.
- Strong experience utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments - checking out code from bitbucket and used maven to build war/jar artifacts.
- Experienced in working with version control systems like GIT and used Source Code Management client tools like GitBash, GitHub, Git Lab.
- Experienced in Jenkins for CI and for End-to-End automation for all build and CD.
- Experience in creating branches, merging, rebasing, reverting, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Bitbucket, Gitlab on Linux and Windows environment.
- Automated CI/CD pipeline jobs using Groovy script using the pipeline plugin on Jenkins and extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration.
- ImplementedAWSsolutions like EC2, S3, IAM, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer(ELB), Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created multi Availability Zone VPC instances. Maintained Route 53, VPC, RDB, SES and SNS services inAWScloud.
- Created snapshots and Amazon machine images (AMI) of the instances for backup and creating clone instance and can create complex Identity and Access Management(IAM) policies for delegated administration withinAWS.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef and custom Ruby/Bash scripts.
- Created Python scripts to totally automateAWSservices which includes web servers, ELB, Cloud Front distribution, database, EC2 and database security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration, this script creates stacks, single servers, or joins web servers to stacks.
- Proficient in writingAWSCloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT, EC2 instances, ELB's and Security groups.
- ManagedAWSEC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef.
- Used EC2 as virtual servers to host Git, Jenkins and configuration management tool like Ansible. Converted slow and manual procedures to dynamic API generated procedures.
- Used IAM to create new accounts, roles and groups and polices and developed critical modules like generating amazon resource numbers and integration points with S3, Dynamo DB, RDS, Lambda and SQS Queue.
- Worked on Docker for managing development environments through creation of Linux virtual containers.
- Research and implement new tools such as Kubernetes with Docker to assist with Auto-scaling, Continuous Integration, rolling updates with no downtime and POC to deploy Nexus inAWSVPC using Cloud Formation template.
- Worked on migration of servers like Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jenkins master and slave nodes (Windows & Linux) from Datacenter toAWS.
- Worked on Ansible to automate repetitive tasks, to deploy critical applications quickly, and proactively manage the changes.
- Worked on setting up lifecycle management policies to take snapshot backups of EBS volumes for all servers moved toAWSfrom Datacenter and S3 life cycle policies to backup the data fromAWSS3 toAWSGlacier.
- Worked on MultipleAWSinstances, set the security groups, Elastic Load Balancer and AMIs, auto scaling to design cost effective, fault tolerant and highly available systems.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud watch.
Environment: AWS(EC2, S3, Lambda, Glacier, VPC, EBS, RDS, ELB) CHEF, Git, Git Lab, Jenkins, Maven, Jira, Linux, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker, AppDynamics, Nagios, PowerShell, Bash, Ruby and Python.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
- Created AWSInfrastructure using VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in Cloud Formation.
- Launching Amazon EC2 Cloud Instances using Amazon Web Services (RHEL/Windows) and Configuring launched instances with respect to specific applications.
- Deployed and administered virtualized Linux infrastructure on AmazonAWSand Rackspace Cloud. Built custom scripts, workers and clients utilizingAWSSDK to manipulate Amazon EC2 and S3 resources.
- UsedAWSCloud Formation Templates to simplify provisioning and management onAWS Services as a Stack.
- Worked with IAM service creating new IAM users & groups, defining roles and policies and Identity providers.
- Customized EC2 instances usingAWSSDKs for application deployment and authored security policies for providing access viaAWSIAM.
- Elastic load balancer has been built and launched in public subnet to distribute the network traffic to multiple EC2 instances.
- Worked on Chef to manage the infrastructure such as Access policy and permissions, Load balancers and Autoscaling policy. Wrote SQL Queries for generating different reports & data mining.
- Hands on experience in developing web application using ASP.NET and VB.NET for Middle tier processing.
- Worked with Ansible to manage the containers and the environment around the containers.
- Experience in deployment Automation using multiple tools Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, GIT Scripts.
- Experience on Openshift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Automated and performed smoke testing of products before promoting to QA.
- Wrote Perl & Shell Script for automation of Build & Release of Product.
- Deployed and released multiple builds on different environments and products.
- Worked with VI Editor to create and modify the UNIX scripts and text files. Managed Fast Apps (FE/ME/BE/BRMS/TC) by installing/upgrading, deploying war files, configuring/updating Data source connections and config property files on all non - prod servers. Improve availability and timeliness of test environments.
- Created docker containers using docker images to test the application.
- Worked with Docker to package the application into a standardized unit for software development.
- Ensured processes are deployed successfully to production environment.
Environment: AWSEC2, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, S3, RDS Elastic, Route 53, SNS, SES, Cloud Formation templates, Terraform, GCP, Azure, Soap, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Apache, DNS, SQL, VB.NET Python Maven, MongoDB, Nagios, Splunk, App Dynamics.
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Participated in configuring and monitoring distributed and multiple platform servers using Puppet. Used Puppet server and workstation to manage and configure nodes.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework usingAWSCode pipeline, code commit Jenkins, Chef, Maven & Nexus in Linux server's environment.
- Scripting Continuous Integration (CI) with help of Ruby and TeamCity to build and deploy onAWSEC2 instance using Docker.
- Written/Developed Chef Cookbooks to automate the entire deployment process as well as infrastructure admin tasks.
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM.
- Problems & performance issues; deployed latest patches for Sun, Linux and Application servers, Performed Solaris, and Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning for TCP stack.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, CHEF, and Docker inAWSon prime servers.
- Experience in Hudson/Jenkins and Bamboo for Continuous Integration and forend to end Automation for all builds and deployments.
- User management, creating and configuring new environments, libraries and projects in Build Forge.
- Worked in migrating code from SVN to Gitrepo (stash/bit bucket)
- Writing wrapper scripts to automate deployment of cookbooks on nodes and running chef client on them in a Chef - Solo environment.
- Involved in design, development micro services with Restful and SOAP web services using Spring REST.
- Responsible for nightly and weekly builds for different modules.
Environment: Chef, Puppet, Docker, RUBY, APACHE, Nginx Passenger, Elastic Search, MySQL, Visual Studio, JIRA, ANT, MAVEN, Bit bucket.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Automated the process of Version controlling, Deployment of EAR'S, WAR'S to all the environment and applying the principles of CI/CD.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication and system security.
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security - focused tools and services.
- Work extensively withAWStechnologies that support automation using Cloud formation to create
- EC2 instances, ELBs, Route 53 DNS, Auto scaling, Elastic Search, VPCs, Subnets, Security GroupsCloud Watch, S3, IAM, etc.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, Cloud Trail, cloud-security technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Add project users to theAWSaccount with multi factor authentication enabled and least privilege permissions.
- Hands on experience with IAM to set up user roles with corresponding user and group policies using JSON.
- End to end deployment ownership for projects on AmazonAWS. This includes Python scripting for automation, scalability, build promotions for staging to production etc.
- Developed strategy to migrate Dev/Test/Production from an enterprise VMware infrastructure to the
- IaaS Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment including run book processes andprocedures.
- Worked on setting up Jenkins server and integrated with Git, Maven, JIRA and Email Servers.
- Used and configured different plugins like Delivery Pipeline Build var, Env Inject plugins for Jenkins.
- Designed Delivery pipeline in Jenkins based on different Environments like Dev, SIT, UAT and Production.
- Used Jenkins and Ansible for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment in Multiple environment: s.
- Created inventory in Ansible for automating the CD.
- Used Ansible to manage Web Applications, Environment configuration Files, Users.
- Used and written Python scripts to deploy build artifacts to WebLogic WLST ( WebLogic Scriptingtool).
- Experience with the cloud versions of JIRA, Confluence, and Bit Bucket Pipelines.
- Experience translating Confluence documentation into JIRA.
- Experience in translating high-level business requirements into Epics, User Stories, and tasks.
- Experience of branching, merging, and versioning strategies.
- Experience working with multiple software development teams in dispersed locations.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience for development operations (test, build, deployment)
Environment: Ant, Maven, Ansible, Jenkins, Subversion, UNIX, GIT, SVNBamboo, Nexus Pro, Sonar, Jira, Bitbucket, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripts, Tomcat.