- Overall 8+ years of extensive in IT industry experience with primary expertise in Build and Deployment, SCM and Java Development.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, SCM practices along with software Build and Release Management methodologies.
- Experience in Linux Administration (Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (Red Hat and Oracle).
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS)including EC2, Auto - Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, Glacier, Cloud Front, RDS, VPC, Direct Connect, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS.
- Experience in using version controller tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT, Bit Bucket.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End-to-End automation for all Build and deployments. in-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies.
- Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization, collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Skilled experience in building cloud infrastructure with providers such as AWS, Windows Azure, VMWare.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Experience with deployments, maintenance, and troubleshooting applications on Azure.
- Good hands-on experience with DevOps configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Experience with Red hat Linux, configuration management using Puppet and Chef.
- Worked with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, Wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server.
- Support as part of DevOps team to help deployment using Jenkins. Working experience on version control systems like SVN and Git, Strong troubleshooting skills and system methodologies to analyzes faults and runs diagnostic tests on OS and software stacks.
- Experience Kubernetsto deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Developed micro service on boarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Excellent knowledge on Java/J2EEand the ability of developing XML, HTML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Extensively worked with automation tools like Jenkins, Hudson to implement the End to End Automation.
- Conduct systems design, feasibility and cost studies and recommend cost-effective cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Ability in development and execution of XML, Shell Scripts and Perl Scripts.
- Have experience on Scripting in various projects for automating tasks.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN) and TFS on Linux and windows platforms.
- Installed and configured an automated tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer.
- Created and wrote shell scripts (Bash), Ruby, Python and PowerShell for automating tasks.
- Successfully automated processes to support continuous software deployments.
- Strong hands on Experience with scripting languages like Python, bash, Perl.
- Designed project workflows/pipelines with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in building/Managing private clouds with Open stack.
- Involved in provisioning and Automation servers on Public Cloud like AWS, Docker.
Configuration Management Tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Subversion, TFS
Monitoring/Logging Tools: Nagios, Sensu, Splunk
Version Control Tools: SVN, Git, Perforce, Clear Case
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, MS Build, Gradle
Container Technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
Network Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, DHCP, LDAP, FTP, 802.11x, SNMP, NFS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, LDAP, Web Logic Server, JBoss, Nginx
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Debian, CentOS), Windows
Cloud Services: AWS, Azure
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, IBM Clear Quest, Selenium
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
Languages: C/C++, Java
Web Technologies: HTML5, DHTML, XML, Angular JS, CSS3
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Created and maintained continuous integration (CI) using tools Jenkins/Maven over diff environments to facilitate an agile development process which is automated and repeatable enabling teams to safely deploy code many times a day while ensuring operational best practices are supported.
- Created build pipeline, continuous integration and test automation framework utilizing such tools as Terraform, Git, API Gateway, and Jenkins.
- Performed and managed branching strategies using GIT workflow. Managed User access control, Triggers, workflows, web hooks, security and repository control in GitHub.
- Created Separate Repositories, branches for developer Practices and Providing access to the teams.
- Created, Configured and Administered Jenkins servers with Master-slave configurations as needed.
- Experience with baseline all configurations in Dev, QA, UAT, Prod.
- Worked on AWS Server based Ec2 servers (Centos, Red Hat), Lambda, API Gateway, Cloud Watch, IAM Roles, Route53, S3 Buckets, RDS, Security Groups, Subnets, VPC’s, ELB, ALB’s, Cloud Formation Templates, Database, ECS Clusters, Volumes.
- Managing S3 buckets and bucket policies.
- Proficient in writing Cloud Formation Templates (CFT) in YAML and JSON format to build the AWS with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Leveraged Docker Engine to run Multiple Tomcat Instances as Containerized App Servers.
- Orchestration of Docker images and Containers using Kubernetesby creating whole master and node.
- Created Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines for the build and deployment automation in place.
- Performed EC2 instances provisioning on AWS environment and implemented security groups, administered VPCs.
- Developed Ansible playbooks for automatic deployment and configuration of Linux servers for test environment.
- Experience in combining multi-node software deployment using Ansible.
- Automated various service and application deployments with Ansibleon CentOS and RHEL.
- Created Ansiblesupported YAML scripts to restart Jboss, Tomcat, and through GUI.
- Worked on developing procedures to automate various systems and tasks (e.g. automating code builds and deployments) using Jenkins, Git, Docker, Ansible, Cloud formation etc.
- Experience with AWS instances spanning across Dev, Test and Pre-production and Cloud.
- Developed CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment, utilizing kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Used Kubernetsto deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Implemented Docker to provision slaves dynamically as needed. Created, Maintained Docker files in Source Code Repository build images and ran containers for applications and testing purposes. Creating and handling multiple Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
Environment: AWS, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Web Sphere, Jboss Application Servers, Apache Tomcat, Agile/Scrum, Docker, Windows, Kubernetes, Linux.
Confidential - Boca Raton, Florida
- Responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software overall infrastructure.
- Designing, implementing, and support of containerized applications, running on highly available, cloud and physical based nodes.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to automate builds and deployments to multiple environment Dev Azure and OnPremise environments.
- Create Chef Automation tools and builds, do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration.
- Extensively used chef & Ruby for Continuous Deployment.
- Experienced working with various services in Azure like SQL, Dev-Test labs and Azure Automation to develop related resources.
- Involved in teams to analyses the OMS change, Azure Automation discussion and Monitoring dashboard.
- Maintaining scalable, redundant, and replicated data systems including, but not limited to, PostgreSQL RDBMS, MySQL, and various NoSQL and data caching platforms.
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins, Cruise control& Maven as build framework tools.
- Integration of Maven/ Nexus, Jenkins, GIT, Confluence and JIR.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of endpoints.
- Able to create scripts for system administration, AWS and Azure using languages such as BASH and Python.
- Involved in developing custom scripts using Python, Perl & Shell (bash, ksh) to automate jobs.
- Worked on the configuration management tool Chef for deploying the codes between different environments.
- Setup Chef development and production core servers and integrated GitHub.
- Wrote manifests and deploying Micro services using Chef
- Provisioned load balancer, auto-scaling group and launch configuration for mircoservices using Chef.
- Designing and creating a resilient SCM Infrastructure from scratch - Subversion and Hudson integrated with Active Directory/LDAP, and orchestrating SCCM and Satellite deployments and host builds to serve every part of the Bank.
- Used Chefmodules to setup Continuous Delivery pipeline.
- As part of continuously delivering Agile team, develop, test, and deploy Data platform features Develop on-going test automation Chef, Python based framework Using Chef to Setup/teardown of ELK stack (Elastic Search Log stash Kibana).
- Experienced on building Docker images including setting the entry point and volumes also ran Docker containers.
- Deployed and configured Chef Server and Chef Solo including bootstrapping of chef client nodes for provisioning Created roles, cookbooks, recipes, and data bags for server configuration, deployment, and app stack build outs.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins, GitHub and AWS.
- Experience with Container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker HUB and Docker registries.
Environment: Azure, Chef, GIT, JIRA, Shell scripts, Python, Apache Tomcat 7.x/8.x, Jenkins, Amazon PostgreSQL MySQL, Maven, Elk, Nexus.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Administer and Maintain Source Code Repositories including GIT and GitHub
- Created and maintained several build definitions and publish profiles to handle automated builds in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Implemented a CD pipeline involving Jenkins, Chef to complete the Automation from commit to Deployment.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the DevOpsCD/CI pipeline using DevOps suite which includes Continuous Integration of GitHub, Jenkins, JFrog Artifactory.
- Configured and monitored distributed and multi-platform servers using Nagios Edit the Nagios host file to include 100+ node in the hosts by use of chef automation
- Developed Puppet modules to automate deployment, configuration, and lifecycle management of key clusters.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users, Mount Points, and Packages.
- Developed automation scripting in Python (Core) using Puppet to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux Servers.
- Responsible for onboarding applications on to DevOps suite and creating GitLab groups for development teams and setting up access control strategies.
- Automated and connected the Jenkins jobs with Sonarqube to generate and publish the unit tests.
- Implemented and maintained maven builds for generating artifacts required by java and windows-based applications
- Experience in DevOpsprinciples and methodologies using SCRUM, Agile and related rapid application development approaches
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the repositories in JFrog Artifactory to secure the generated artifacts from Jenkins.
- Build scripts using MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Working on Manage Chefand SAP Hybris application.
- Experience working with Puppet Enterprise and Puppet Open Source. Installed, configured, upgraded and managed Puppet Master, Agents & Databases. Integration of Puppet with Apache and Passenger.
- Build Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins, Nexus and Continuous delivery environment puppet) Puppet DB for automated management of machine configurations.
- Deployed java applications to application servers in agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Experience on Terraform a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently in Aws.
- Strong experience with JUnit in performing unit test and determining the application functionality.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet Dashboard for Configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Managed Sonatype Jfrog repositories to download the artifacts (jar, war & ear) during the build.
Environment: Agile/SCRUM, cloud, Terraform, scripts, Pyhton, Perl scripts, ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, JIRA, Nexus, Jfrog, Nagios, Maven, Java, J2EE.
Build & Release Engineer
- Automated build process with Continuous Integration Tool Jenkins, Shell Script.
- Involved in designing/automating proof of concept projects and version control tool migrations.
- Automated branch-based builds using Jenkins.
- Designed CI/CD processes in the context of a Jenkins orchestration, including the usage of automated Build, test/QA and deployment tools.
- Configure jobs and pipelines using Jenkins, troubleshoot problems arising from Buildfailures and Test failures.
- Establishing standards for buildartifact management and buildconfiguration. Documentation of change management and best practices.
- Implemented Jenkins Master/Slave concept in Jenkins dashboard.
- Implemented a Git mirror for SVN repository, which enables users to use both SVN and Git.
- Manage the source code repository system used by the engineering team.
- Created and ownedBuildand Continuous Integration environment with Maven, Git hub and Jenkins.
- Developing automated process for builds and deployments using Jenkins, Maven, Sonatype Nexus, Shell, Python and Java.
- Experience in using Nexus Artifactory Repository Managers for Maven builds.
- Automated Static Code Analysis using Jenkins
- Working closely with Buildand ReleaseActivities.
- Administered and integrated the Version Control Systems like Subversion and Git with Jenkins.
- Developed Maven scripts to automate the compilation, deployment and testing of Web and J2EE applications.
- Successfully handled the complex environment with parallel development, parallel releases, Releases to Development/Integration Testing, Performance Testing, Pre-Prod and Production environments.
Environment: Shell, SVN, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus Artifactory, Python, Java, Apache Tomcat, Linux Servers, Jira, Confluence.
Linux Systems Administrator
- Installation, Configuration, up gradation and administration of Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux.
- Jumpstart & Kick-start OS integration, DDNS, DHCP, SMTP, Samba, NFS, FTP, SSH, LDAP integration.
- Installation, configuration, maintenance of LinuxServers and Workstations.
- Creation of Users, Groups and mount points for NFS support management of user accounts, files and directory permissions, and securing Systemto match industry best practices.
- Hosting servers using VMware.
- Writing and editing of scripts using Bash
- Red Hat 6.3 Administration
- Maintain and support Multiple servers.
- Swap Management configurations.
- Experience in Unix user group management, UNIX security management and password aging in both Linuxand UNIX servers. As well as Role Based Access Tools.
- Password complexity (UNIX/ LINUX).
- Package Management(LINUX/UNIX).
- Knowledge on IPA/LDAP configuration.
- Performed Linux system monitoring and hardening. And knowledge on disabling vulnerable services such as telnet, ftp, rlogin.
- Setup, configure and troubleshoot TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Installation and configuration of SSH software to provide secure logins for clients involved in shell and data transfer.
- Installation and configuration of VMware workstation on Linuxplatforms.
Environment: Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, DDNS, DHCP, SMTP, Samba, NFS, FTP, SSH, LDAP integration, TCP/IP, DNS.