- He is a Senior Build and Release Engineer with 12 years’ experience in IT.
- He has a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering with specialty in Windows and Web Applications and services Design, Agile Development, Deployment, Automated Testing, Deployment and Build and Release.
- He has a seven - year background in diverse facets of Linux/.NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications.
DevOps Technology: CI/CD, IaC, AWS, Azure, Docker, Node.js, Puppet, Maven, Gradle, Msbuild, Nuget, Jenkins, VSTS, Vagrant, Git/Github, SVN, BitBucket
Servers Knowledge: Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, JBoss AS, IIS 7.0, Exchange server,, SVN, Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010, Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Streaming Media Server, Ubuntu, RHEL
Application / Simulation Tools: NS2, Telelogic SDL Suite, SUMO, MATLAB, InstallShield, Microsoft Project, Visio, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Visual SourceSafe, Visual Studio Test Professional, Visual Studio Team System, Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management, NetBeans, Eclipse, Apache Ant, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015 , Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012, Visual SourceSafe, Sapien Script, PowerShell Studio 2014, vRealize Orchestrator, WorkFlows, Microsoft Office Suite 2010
Database Knowledge: Oracle 11g, MS Access, Microsoft SQL server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, FOXPro, Shibboleth SP/IDP, eVault Archiving
Documentation Experience: Use Cases, Test Cases, Project Management Documents, System Design Documents, System Requirements Specification, Test Plans, User Manuals, NUnit Unit Testing, Technical Architecture Document
IDE: MicrosoftVisual Studio 2015,Eclipse, PrimalScript, Brackets, Sublime Text 2/3, PowerShell Studio
Networking Tools and Knowledge: MartisDXX Manager Network Management System, Cisco IOS
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Senior Build and Release Engineer
Technologies: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Msbuild, Nuget, Python, C# .Net, PowerShell, CMD Bash, JS, VBScript, VMWare, Store Procedures SQL, DDL, DML, Sybase, OracleDB, MSSQL, AutoSys, Version Control (SVN, Git, Mercurial), Java, Weblogic 12c, IIS, Apache, AutoSys, Tomcat
- Assisted in identification of IT architecture and localized and ad-hoc processes in order to understand current situation, goals and constraints utilizing DevOps assessment process and methodology
- Designed and created DevOps road-map with focus on the People, Practices and Toolsets used
- Participated in implementation and deployment of DevOps areas including Continuous Integration, Automated Testing, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery.
- Utilizes Jenkins Enterprise to automate continue integration and automated testing, build configuration and automated deployment and process hand-on experience in teamforge ALM and git source control / jfrog artifactory repositories, NuGet and build process utilizing MSbuild, Maven and Gradle build tools
- Working experience with Weblogic 12c, Tomcat, IIS and Apache Servers
- Expertise in Linux and Python automation scripting and scheduling and Autosys
- Performed automated deployment, SonarQube Code quality and Fortify code vulnerability analysis within Dev and SIT environments using Enterprise CloudBee Jenkins
- Worked with Jenkins to automate deployment of Dockerize applications within Non-Production/Production Environments
System Analyst specializing in Information Architect /DevOps
- Planned and coordinated the development or redevelopment of web content for the Confidential website for the transition to Canada.ca
- Conducted user experience verification activities,
- Participated in Redundant Outdated and Trivial (ROT) content review for rewriting/reorganizing Confidential 's web content to reflect the new Canada.ca information architecture and task-based approach
- Performed automated UAT testing in various platforms, applications, browsers and devices using Selenium
- Conducted final migration and archiving remaining content
- Work collaboratively with Agency content owners to re-write or re-organize web content, and other digital formats (PDF, html, RSS etc.), or applications for the Confidential website.
- Assess and provide recommendations for content development, layout, and format for WebPages.
- Work with content owners to facilitate the migration of content into a content management system.
- Develop and apply information models to WebPages or applications that are aligned with business and program areas
- Utilized CLF 2.0 and Web Experience Toolkit (WET 4.0) that includes reusable components for building and maintaining Confidential websites.
Senior Software Engineer/DevOps
Technologies: Windows and Linux Administration, Python, C# .Net, PowerShell, Bash, JS, VBScript, HP, VMWare, Store Procedures SQL, Build Test and Configuration, Version Control (SVN, Git, Mercurial), Active directory, Domain/Workgroups, DNS
- Providing technical expertise in development and implementation of the client solutions and participate in windows software development team
- Design and modification to migration tool that utilize C# .Net and open text RESTful web services to interact with Open Text Content server
- Built and Implemented Microsoft SharePoint/Office Suite 2010/2013 solutions
- Assist with the Automation and customization of Microsoft System Center Deployments using PowerShell V4.0 and PowerShell Deployment Toolkit (PDT) and python
- Developed, implemented and published customized InfoPath 2012 request form into SharePoint to create customize workflow using SharePoint designer and SharePoint
- Setup and maintained Microsoft TFS server and Git for version control
- Developed, deployed and documented eVault archive IMAPV4 addition into various Office Outlook versions utilizing PowerShell, VBScript and OCT
- Designed and developed AWS IAM Policies for EC2 Resource level and S3 Bucket level access Permission using JSON
- Deployed Federated identity and Access Management SSO Server that implement SAML and OpenID Connect Identity Provider and OAUTH 2 combine with 2FA within Tera Cloud Web Portal using Gluu server and OpenLDAP.
- Deployed and Configured Managed and Unmanaged service providers within a SaaS Platform.
- Developed vRealize Orchestrator Workflow using workflow editor
- Designed and deployed Virtual Private Cloud within AWS Platform
- Designed and developed AWS Identity and Access Management Policies and Roles to manage and administrate resource access in AWS VPC
- Replaced default SSL certificates for vCenter components including vCenter Single Sign-On and the vSphere Web Client with CA-signed SSL certificates signed by public key infrastructure (PKI) service that helps ensure security.
Senior Integration Architect /System Analyst
Technologies: Windows and development and Administration, Python, C# .Net, PowerShell, JS, VMWare, EMC, NetApp, HP, SQL, Store Procedures, Version Control, Active directory, Domain, Workgroups, DNS
- Providing technical expertise in development and implementation of the client solutions and participate in lab Python software development team
- Administrate and manage physical and virtual environment of GIS research, development and production including Microsoft and VMware VSphere infrastructure and Storage solutions
- Account provisioning, add/setup and remove network hardware, perform Back up, installing and upgrading software and hot fixes, monitoring the systems, troubleshooting, security vigilance
- Monitor and control all technical activities throughout the complete life-cycle of the consulting assignment
- Assist with the building, testing, documentation, installation and training of customized applications integrated with GIS products including EsriArcGIS, Global Mapper, Safe FME, ERDAS IMAGINE, Snagit
- Developing, implementing Python Geo-processing code, testing, debugging deployment and documentation
Senior Drupal Content Management /Web designer and developer
Technologies: Windows and development and Administration, Python, C# .Net, PowerShell, JS, ASP.Net, SQL, Store Procedures, Build Test and Configuration Tools
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible primary website on Drupal platform
- Develop the website and Collaborate with web developer using git souce control and Bitbucket repository
- Understanding the business charity requirements. Building dynamic website usingXHTML, ASP.Net, and CSS.
- ConvertingPhotoshopmock-ups of web sites into validXHTML/CSS.
- Involved in creatingviews, triggers, stored procedures, and Functions using SQL/T-SQL.
- Installed and configured the MS Server and SQL Server database, usedADO.NETArchitecture to data manipulate, storage and retrieve data from the SQL Server database by using data connections, data adapters, datasets and data readers etc.
- Used completeObject Oriented Programmingin developing Business Objects withC# .Net.
- Observe server sideandGUI testing, Unit testing and provide Support in maintenance
Technologies: Windows and development and Administration, Python, C# .Net, Java, VMWare, HP, SQL, Store Procedures, Build Test and Configuration Tools, Version Control, Active directory, Domain, Workgroups, DNS
- Engaged in several SOW from the start to the end to Design, Build, Test and launch various IDOL platforms for the customers.
- Collaborated with project team to Analyse and recommend alternatives and options for solutions for complex requirements that fit within the architecture and the design of IDOL's application.
- Designed and implemented infrastructure for virtual machines, to host Enterprise applications and services utilizing VMware vSphere ESXi Data Centers Virtualization and Data Stores including SAN/NAS.
- Installed and configured guessed MS windows servers operation systems on VMs to implement IDOLplatform
- Utilized MS SQL and Exchange servers in Automoy IDOL application including ACA for email and document Achieving
- Added and modified client side java script code to customized IDOL search user interface and enhanced its capability and user experience
- Deployed and Customized IDOL Enterprise Engine and components for the Confidential Solutions such as Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in HP’s Enterprise Cloud Service (private cloud) with Confidential IDOL Server
- Designed and deployed Confidential connectorsfor SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, and replacing CRM search with Confidential search
- Developed and deployed ACI ( Confidential Content Infrastructure) client API in Visual studio 2010 C# .Net.Net and Python to communicate between custom-built applications and Confidential ACI servers to manipulate ACI objects using function calls
- Implemented index tasks procedures utilizing Lua scripting language, XML and index task component
- Developed technical specifications for systems development, design and implementation of IDOL platform
Confidential, Sterling, VA
Senior Web/CRM Application Consultant
- Gather end-users’ business requirements and translate them into Dynamic CRM 4.0 Application functions with perform gap analysis design to complete the clients’ business requirements.
- Analyzing the requirements of online restaurant directory service and Perform gathering business requirements needs and translate into Microsoft Dynamics CRM functions.
- Create and develop Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Custom parts (callout, workflow, data migration, email integration, new web forms, sitemap) to plug in into out-of-the box of MS CRM 4.0 Solution.
- Customize CRM reports to specific business requirements need by using SQL Reporting Service.
- Preparing analysis, design documents, estimation, for different components and functional modules required by the system.
- Developed Web application models using ASP.Net 3.5 for various application functionalities
Confidential, Ottawa, ON
- Relational database schema design and Implementation with the MYSQL tools
- Reverse Engineering to generate a business application model and generate JPA entities from the raw tables of a the designed database schema
- Design and development of Java applications that access relational databases through JPA(Java Persistence API) framework
Web Enterprise Service/Application Developer
- Design and developed RESTFul API for interaction with CELL-DEVS simulations as a distributed web services
- Integration of Google map and weather data to the simulation and present it as a web Mash up
- Planned and completed the Synchronization of two simulations/models using the XMLRPC (remote procedure call) protocol where NS2 simulation can now be paused/resumed from an external simulation model (SUMO)
- Any arbitrary TCL commands related to the simulation can be sent and executed to test and evaluate protocol implementation of a Vehicular Ad-Hoc Network in a real world environment
IT Infrastructure Developer/Support Analyst
- Established and supervised a fully equipped, state-of-the-art data and telecommunication lab. This lab was utilized for a variety of complex testing, simulations and personnel training for the Plan and Engineering department.
- Installed, configured, maintained email service utilizing Windows exchange server 2000 in the Data Communication Company of Iran encompassing over 200 active IT personnel and engineers
- Designed and developed Engineering department website using Dreamweaver 4.0, Front page, CorelDraw and Photoshop and set up Windows 2000 web and FTP server to host the website on Internet Information Server (IIS 5.0)
- Designed and implemented the installation of an access platform network, based on the Tellabs MatrisDxx solution and the Cisco network, in over 12 telecommunication switching centers in one of the municipal districts of the Greater Tehran Metropolitan Area
- Using MartisDXX Network Management System (NMS) to monitor the system for fault, performance and configuration management
- Participated in a team of IT Professionals evaluating and investigating eight telecommunication corporations bid proposals for the planning and implementation of CWDM Fibre Optic Transceiver for the operating in switch centers, located in the Greater Tehran Metropolitan Area. The chosen proposal drastically increased the capacity of the Data network for the users in metropolitan
- Conducted research, developed and implemented information systems development plans, policies and procedures, and provided advice on a wide range of information systems issues