- Operation, implementation and support of networks on Windows NT platforms
- Knowledge of all aspects of current networking technology for LANs and WANs
- Troubleshooting all types of network problems and technical support
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
Supporting Windows 2008, 2012, 7,8
Interoperability of UNIX, Novell and Windows
Installation, configuration, customization, and
Primary network architectures troubleshooting of Windows 7,8 systems
Networking standards and access methods
Dial - up connectivity
Principal components of LANs and WANs
Support of Windows 7,8 printing
Single & multiple-domain networks
Server and Workstation
MS EXCHANGE SERVER 2010/2013
MA ISA/NPS server
Installation, configuration, customization
IIS 7.0,8.0 MS SQL 2012,2014 SCCM networking, integration and troubleshooting
Management of network resources
Netscaler/Cisco LD, Switches, Hubs
TCP/IP and Routers on Windows 2008, 2012
Netbackup, Backup Exec
Active Directory and Datacenter Systems Engineer / Architect
- Global Active Directory and datacenter architect, project management and implementation for the Confidential infrastructure.
- Implemented a global upgrade for the Windows 2008 Active Directory and server infrastructure to Windows 2012 R2.
- Worked with architecture team to implement the Cisco private cloud LDAP integration for internal customers.
- Worked to implement the new global corporate Hyper - V 2012 server infrastructure on HP Proliant hardware.
- Completed an AD cross forest migration of the Bytemobile acquisition using Confidential AD Migration Manager tools.
- Implemented Confidential Recovery Manager for AD.
- Implemented new LDAPs load balanced vIPs on Netscaler platform for core business applications.
- Designed new global DHCP 2012 HA failover architecture to replace existing split scope 2008 design.
- Implemented an HP SIM hardware monitoring solution and call home feature .
- Successfully standardized out of band management (ILO) for all servers including UNIX.
- Standardization of passwords across servers including rack mount, blade servers and blade chassis reconciling ILO licensing and troubleshooting ILO connectivity issues on servers and blades chassis.
Lead Systems Engineer / Architect
- Windows Server Engineering Team Lead and Active Directory Architect, project management and implementation for the Confidential infrastructure of 2000+ Windows 2003/2008 Servers.
- Implemented the upgrade for Confidential ’s Windows 2000 Active Directory and server infrastructure.
- Implemented Confidential QAS\VAS UNIX to AD authentication, Core Exchange 2003 six node cluster, SQL 2000/2005 and File/Print Clusters. IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, Terminal Server, Citrix Presentation Server 3.0/4.5, VMware ESX and Hyper-V Server 3.5,4.0, Trend Micro Antivirus, Symantec Brightmail, Netbackup, EMC/ECM Configuresoft, PerfectDisk, Disaster Recovery implementation, Oracle OID Integration, AD Netpro\ Confidential Suite Change Auditor / Recovery Manager, Confidential migration tools, Shavlik deployment, Cisco Unity Unified Messaging, HP Proliant servers, Rapid Deployment Pack(Altiris), HP Insight Manager, Doubletake, SCOM Powershell scripting, NetIQ Monitoring, HP/IBM Blade Servers. Dale Carnegie management training.
IT Manager / Architect
- Manager, Architect, Systems administration, project management and implementation for the Confidential Fire & Security Division within an infrastructure of 550+ Windows 2000 / 2003 Servers. Managed 4 direct reports supporting various technologies
- Exchange 2003 four node Cluster, Print Cluster, Citrix XPe Farm, Citrix Access Gateway, VMware ESX, SMS 2003, Blackberry Server 4.0, Windows 2003 Active Directory and Exchange 2003 Migrations, NetIQ Tools, DNS, WINS, DHCP. Symantec/ Raptor SGS Firewall Implementation, Symantec/ Mcafee Antivirus, Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection, Spam Control, Enterprise Confidential VPN, Veritas BackupExec, SQL 2000 Clustering, ISA 2000, IIS 6.0/7.0, MS Terminal Server / NLB, Sharepoint 2003, WSUS, Argent, MOM, OWA2K3, Whatsup Gold, HP EVA 5000 SAN, HP Blades Boot to SAN, Avocent IP KVM, HP / Compaq Proliant hardware, Insight Manager, Confidential PowerEdge / Powervault LTO, Cisco Switches, Ghost, DoubleTake Offsite replication, Disaster Recovery implementation and planning.
Lead Systems Engineer / Administrator
- Team Lead, Sr. Systems Engineer responsible for the Microsoft Infrastructure consisting of 350+ Windows NT/2000/2003 servers in a 500+ Site WAN environment (5000+ Users). Project design and implementation. Responsible for a team of 5 Engineers.
- Project lead for several Large Windows 2000 / 2003 Active Directory / Exchange 2000, Novell, DNS, DHCP, WINS migration projects. Mission Critical Microsoft Clustering, SQL 2000 Enterprise, NLB, EMC Symmetrix / Clariion. Windows NT 4.0, 2000 / 2003, IIS 4.0/ 5.0 / 6.0, Exchange Server 5.5 / 2000, SQL 6.5/7.0/2000 , Terminal Server, Citrix Metaframe 1.8+/ XP, Arcserve, Veritas Backup Exec / SSO.
- Watchguard Firewall, Compaq Insight Manager/ Proliant, Confidential Open Manage/ PowerEdge, Confidential Powervault LTO, IBM, Blackberry, Topcall Faxing, NETIQ tools, Outlook Web Access, Symantec Antivirus Corporate 7.x-9.x, Ghost/DriveImagePro, Argent Monitoring, Critical 3rd party applications, SniferPro, Enterprise VPN, WhatsupGold, Cisco Switches, APC Powerchute, DR Planning.
Senior Systems Engineer / Consultant
- Windows NT 4.0 Server / Worksation Migration Project from OS/2 Warp.
Senior Systems Engineer/ Systems Administrator
- System Administration of 500+ Windows 2000 and NT 4.0 servers for Fortune 500 companies
- Full administration and troubleshooting.
- Windows NT Server 4.0, Web IIS 4.0, Exchange Server 5.5, MS Terminal Server 4.0, Web security analysis, Citrix, SQL 6.5-7.0, CISCO Local Director, Legato Backup, Tivoli monitoring, SecurID, Compaq Proliant series
CIO / Network Engineer
- Server Administration, Server-PC Hardware, Troubleshooting, Software Management, Client support, Project Management & implementation, Y2K Compliance, Antivirus, IT Accounting Operations. Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, SCO UNIX 5.0.4, Exchange Server 5.5, Proxy Server 2.0, SMS 1.2
- Server Administration, Software and Hardware Installations, Troubleshooting, Client Support
- Windows NT Server 4.0, NT Workstation 4.0, Windows 95, Office 97, Exchange Server 5.5