Identity and Access Management Lead/Citrix Architect
- Direct IAM efforts with regards to onboarding, user provisioning, SFTP provisioning, file and folder access, GxP adherence, and escalations.
- Manage a team of 5, supporting <10,000 users across 8 Global locations and multiple 3rd party vendors (including Azure and AWS)
- Developed and deployed Active Directory automation using PowerShell to minimize human error and redundant activities specifically synchronizing databases and cloud solutions (Azure and AWS).
- Provide SME expertise on Active Directory automation, virtualization, security and platforms to ensure compliance and maximize the user experience.
- Designed VDI solution and built POC to validate the solution, including supporting Visio drawings, presentations and documentation.
- Direct the ongoing maintenance and development of GxP documentation related to the IAM space.
- Assess, test and design integration of IAM tools including SailPoint, Centrify, Thychotic Secret Server, and Varonis DatAdvantage.
- Documented all operational tasks and supported infrastructure components and configurations for MSP handoff.
Application Delivery Lead
- Architect and engineer complex virtual environments with associated critical support and monitoring initiatives including SysTrack for management and reporting, XenApp, XenDesktop, XenServer, NetScaler, and Windows 10.
- Manage client/server infrastructure issues and management; providing troubleshooting, remediation, and management of the outsourced Citrix Managed Services and Consulting Services Resources, including issue scoping, escalation, and escalation frameworks for steady state issues.
- Integrated O365 on Azure with the virtual solution.
- Provide SME expertise on virtualization, security and platforms to ensure compliance and maximize the user experience.
Vice President of User Infrastructure
- Resolve complex global systems issues following Microsoft best practices modified to meet business needs covering the following technologies: Group Policy, Security auditing best practices, service automation, scripted remediation using VBScript, PowerShell, and BASH, while collaborating with the global forum.
- Supported VMware Horizons View infrastructure
- Managed migration of Horizons View from 5.6 to 6.2
- Engineer several critical initiatives including SysTrack, XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, Windows 10, Citrix Cloud, and Citrix Managed Services.
- Manage client/server infrastructure issues and management; providing troubleshooting, remediation, and issue scoping for steady state issues.
- Provide SME expertise on virtualization, security and platforms to ensure audit compliance.
Client Platforms Engineer/Tier IV Engineer
- Resolve complex global systems issues following Microsoft best practices modified to meet business needs covering the following technologies: Group Policy, Security auditing best practices, service automation, scripted remediation using VBScript and PowerShell.
- Product owner for several products: Global GPOs, PowerBroker, and Citrix UPM
- Single point of contact for globally impacting client side issues, providing troubleshooting, remediation, and issue scoping for Windows 7 migration and steady state issues.
- Provide leadership and training to newly on - boarded Engineers and cross-training to Tier 3 techs.
Data Center Architect Contractor
- Infrastructure Design & Management
- Design complex global systems standards following Microsoft best practices modified to meet business needs covering the following technologies: Active Directory infrastructures, Group Policy, OU design, AD Security auditing best practices, service automation.
- Provided Automation proof of concept and delivery of automation scripts written in PowerShell
- Management and Monitoring: System Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCM)
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for globally affecting Windows 7 migration issues.
- Infrastructure Design & Management
- Design complex global systems including: Active Directory infrastructures, homogenous and heterogeneous environments, Group Policy, Security best practices, service automation, Email: MS Exchange and Domino, Linux/Apple support, mobile systems management, IP Telephony, presence, Netmeeting.
- SAN/NAS: Sizing, support, management, migration, deployment, upgrades, and troubleshooting including racking and head swaps. Configuring LUN strategy, hot swaps, in place expansion using various technologies including EMC2, NetAPP, and HP StorageWorks
- Management and Monitoring: System Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCVMM)
- Highly Available systems Design, Disaster Recovery Design, Data Recovery Solutions
- Windows 2k, 2k3, 2k8, and 2k8r2 Server: Installed, implemented and managed Active Directory, Groups, Roaming Profiles, Group Policies, RRAS, Object Access Auditing, Software Update Services (SUS), web hosting with IIS 6.0 and various RAID configurations.
MIS Management engineering, support and service
- Budget Planning and Administration
- Regulatory Compliance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations & Policy Assessment & Reengineering
- Team Building, Mentoring & Leadership
- Change, Asset, Process, and Lifecycle Management
- Data Center Management Green Operations
- Maintained relations and represented the company when dealing with the parent company post acquisition.
- Project Management: Direct global business objectives within budget and with strict timelines in cross-functional environments for several mission-critical software/hardware deployments on a global scale
- Customer Service: Meet with clients for design meetings, value add services, deployment strategies, issue resolution, milestone achievement notification, root cause deliverables, additional services justification, and expectation management.
- Vendor Management: Initiate and maintain vendor relations to achieve competitive pricing and ensure budget compliance
- Strategic analysis: Service offering review, service model restructuring, audit remediation, manage and minimize scope creep
- Proficient with: MS Project, MS Office
- Infrastructure Design & Management: Design, test and deploy complex global networks using: Active Directory infrastructures, homogenous and heterogeneous internetworking technologies, Group Policy structures, security best practices, service automation, distributed Email systems using: MS Exchange and Domino, Linux/Apple support, mobile technology management, IP Telephony with presence, and Net meeting
- Virtualization: Sizing, support, and management of critical virtualization system using VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, EMC2, NetAPP, and HP StorageWorks to meet business requirements.
- Management and Monitoring: designed and implemented monitoring and management utilizing SysTrack, System Center Suite (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM, SCVMM)
- Effort Tracking: Jira, HP Service Manager, MS Project, Clarizen, Service Now, Remedy, Service Desk Express, ITIL, MOF, Kaseya, and Connectwise.
- Technical Writing: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation to maintain living documents for all aspects of the infrastructure.
- Security: Design, document, implement, and deploy Active Directory/OS Hardening, IDS, IPS, Content Management, PKI, Certificate Management
- Server Management: Windows 2k, 2k3, 2k8, 2k8r2, 2k12, 2k12r2, 2k16, Linux (Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu). Install, implement and manage Active Directory, Groups, Roaming Profiles, Group Policies, RRAS, Object Access Auditing, Software Update Services (WSUS), automation, monitoring, event log management, RPM updates, web hosting with IIS, and various RAID configurations.
- Migration: NT4 to Active Directory, AD 2k to 2k3 to 2k8, 300+ server farm (up to 100,000+ Users)
- E-Mail/Collaboration: Configure, implement, and manage many collaboration products Lotus Notes, Exchange, OBlackberry, SharePoint, SameTime
- Database Administration: Install, maintain and administrate MS SQL 2k, 2k5, 2k8, 2012, 2016, MySQL
- VoIP: Configured and maintained Microsoft OCS, Avaya, Cisco ICM
- Network Management: Firewalls, Routers, Switches
- Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls: Installed and maintained a number of Cisco routers, PIX and ASA Firewalls. Proficient with command line or web based configuration tools, RIP, RIPv2, OSPF, IGMP, BGP, MPLS, IPV6 and IPV4
- SonicWall Security Appliances: Maintain SonicWall enterprise security appliances fully meshed with centralized management, using; antivirus, spyware, intrusion detection, and clientless SSL VPN sub features.
- Server Virtualization: Design, implement and deploy Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware for server consolidation, server migration, Hardware retirement, legacy support, HA, and DR
- Virtual Desktops and applications: Design, implementation, and configuration of delivered desktops and applications using Terminal Server, VMWare and Citrix
- Desktop Support: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Apple OSX, Linux, Microsoft Office (2k, XP,2007, 2010, 2013, 2016), Open Office, Google Apps, Adobe CSx for 295,000+ Users
- Customer Service: Identify user requirements and aid in problem resolution without supervision, discover root cause execute solution and document results, superior customer service and communication skills.
Server Operating Systems: Windows 2k12/2k8/2k3/2k/NT4, Novell Netware 5.x/4.x/3.x, RedHat Linux Server
Server Services: MS Active Directory, OCS, System Center, Lotus Notes, Exchange, GroupWise, Novell ZenWorks, Citrix Metaframe/XenApp
Network Protocols: TCP/IP/IPX, Routers, Firewalls, Kerberos, WPA2/WEP
Client Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Apple OSX, Linux
Office Productivity: HP Open View, IBM Tivoli Remedy, BMC Service Desk Express, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Lotus Notes, MS Office 98/2k/2k7/2010/2013/2016/365, MS Project, MS Visio
Programming: Visual Studio, PowerShell, Bash, Python
Banking: SWIFT Alliance Access, Bloomberg, Reuters, etc
Servers and workstations: from HP, IBM, Dell, Sun, Supermicro, and Apple
Routing, switching, and firewall: equipment from Cisco, HP, Sonicwall, Foundry, Juniper, F5
SAN/NAS: fiber channel, SCSI, SAS, SATA drives in RAID 0 through 10 configuration on equipment from EMC2, HP, Dell, Apple, IBM, and NetApp, using
Physical Cabling: Token Ring, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and Fiber Channel
Wireless Technologies: 802.11a thru n, Cellular, PTP satellite, and satellite