(PAM) Privileged Access Management (AIM) Access & Identity Management (IAM) Identity Access Management - Security Risk Analyst/Mgt / Systems Engineer/Admin
- 15+ years IT Professional Experience.
- IT Expertise range from my latest skills in Managing Identity & Access (IAM) or Access & Identity Management (AIM).
- Strong hands on experience with Sailpoint IIQ managing Global Enterprise users access.
- Strong experience with Identity IQ managing enterprise user database profiles.
- Extensive and In-depth knowledge experience in AD/ADUC managing global user profiles.
- Strong hands on experience with CyberArk managing internal staffs account profiles to internal management tools (cisco routers, cisco Call Manager (CM) etc.
- Strong hands on experience managing Data Advantage - Varonis, for user access rights to shared and private folders.
- Managed all Access & Identity tools, as mentioned above as Engineer/Analyst.
- Professional Premier IT Support for Market Data to the Financial Industries, Legal, Technology Industry’s.
- Experience in Infrastructure Design and Implementation.
- Managed Facilities for IT Infrastructure build(s) from initial ground zero to MDF/IDF Design builds.
- Professional Tier 3-4 IT Support (L2-3-4 Break Fix Resolutions (Remote VPN Support)
- Excellent understanding on all Microsoft Platforms from DOS to current Windows 10 OS.
EMPLOYMENT / EXPERIENCE:
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
Identity Access Analyst
- Managed Enterprise wide employee Identities and access rights.
- Manage Application Security and grant access to over 400 + applications.
- Managed Sailpoint IIQ on daily basis for user internal Transfers, MAC’s and securing network perimeter on Terminations…etc.
- Released predefined scripts via Unix and Powershell for SQL and Aqua Data Studio (ADS)
- Managed Oracle Financials for database access to users and OU’s. (OIM also known)
- Managed CyberArk for Service Accounts and Privileged users profiles and access’s.
- Managed Varonis on access rights to Restricted Data.
- Managed SQL for user access to Privileged Groups.
- Managed Sybase for access rights request to privileged database’s.
- Experienced and Managed Exchange Server for all Global Enterprise Mailboxes, Shared Mailboxes, DL’s and access to Termed employee’s mailboxes.
- Managed Proofpoint in relation to Exchange Server for external email access.
- Managed Aladdin Tool’s ( Confidential ’s internal Patented Tool) for users Adds, Moves and Changes via Dashboard.
- Experienced knowledge in deploying rights access via Unix, PShell, Xterm or Putty.
- Extensive knowledge to RSA Console for external network access for remote use.
- Past experiences also in Symantec Ghost for custom Image builds to specific Campaigns and Teams.
- Inforced Applications Security, including network security, OS, and Intranet security.
- Experience in Java Configuration and Administration, troubleshooting and resolving issues in conjunction with the DevOps.
Confidential - San Ramon, CA
- Remote support to small/mid-size business clients on various IT issues ranging from front end desktop issues to BDR backups
Confidential - Las Vegas, NV.
IT Infrastructure Specialist /Systems Engineer-Admin / Facilities Manager
- Infrastructure build from ground up to Go-Live for Confidential Intl’.
- As Facility Mgr I successfully coordinated and passed building fire code according to city specs to meet Go-Live date.
- Managed all office build-up to new facility
- Maintained building power generator
- Coordinated/Supervised office cubicle builds to all estimated 1000 + users
- Designed and Structured AD to Corporate Specs. Setup NAS as contingent BDR.
- Managed and maintained building electricity
- Supported Call Center for 800 agents and staffs in Telus’s first United States presence.
- Client Campaigns for Call Agents were: Google Double Click, Directory Assistance (DA) Chase Mortgage, Magellan Device Navigations, Zynga, Confidential Optik TV,
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
IT Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Support corporate client office staff for MS Exchange Server.
- Managed Active Directory for db and user management on 2003 Windows Server.
- Managed Sharepoint db for corporate office use.
- Managed Veritas Backup Exec for backups, restores and policy’s.
- Application support on MS Office Suite 03-XP.
- Support and config remote users via vpn connectivity for remote use.
- Remote support San Diego staffs utilizing web based GoToMyPC and MS RDC and to our
- Managed Cisco VOIP CallManager Express for corporate telecomm needs.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Executive Support / LAN Analyst
- Trader/Stock Market Tech Support on Real Time Market Data Specific Apps; Reuters,
- Managed/Troubleshoot 500+ users into network panels, patched CAT5-6 cables for
- Network connectivity and managed ip scope for static workstations.
- Managed NW Admin for Netware 6 environment for global domains.
- IT Support on various levels, System Admin and Engineering Support, Help Desk
- Install, configure, upgrade and support of proprietary software and Windows apps.
- Install and utilize Lotus Notes email, Internet apps and network utilities.
- Supported laptop remote users logging in LAN via analog, broadband/VPN.
- Managed mass ghosting/re-imaging utilizing Norton Ghost for upgrades.
- Support upgrades from MS NT to XP OS.
- Managed software and hardware inventory for deployment and redeployment in a 500+ user environment extending to 3 city office locations.
- Managed data backup on desktops/laptops into the network and fileservers.
- Troubleshoot printer hardware issues in network and local desktop setups.
- Supported Network Server upgrades, Routers and Switches.
Regional IS Tech / Systems Admin
- Provided IS Technical support and as a System Admin on a Win 95 environment.
- Installed, supported, troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook
- Maintained a Token Ring Topology, Server Upgrades and Troubleshoot Switches and Routers.
- Supported Network connectivity on all Workstations to LAN and fileservers.
- Hardware support on all technology issues from printers to servers.
- Installed and supported remote (offsite) laptop users utilizing VPN.