- 7+ years of progressive experience working on DevOps, System administration, Site Reliability. Certified AWS Developer Associate with over 4+ years of experience in cloud environment with a major focus on Cloud Computing. Certified Chef professional & has fluency working on various configuration management tools like Ansible & Puppet
- Automated deployment of elastic, highly available and fault tolerant systems within Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microsoft Azure cloud computing environments. Worked on Iaas, Paas, Saas cloud infrastructure.
- Specialized in infrastructure development & operations utilizing AWS Cloud computing services such as IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, Cloudwatch, CloudFormation, Route53, Security Groups, Route Tables, ELB, Autoscaling, RDS, Lambda.
- Automated entire deployment & management process from AWS resources to application artifacts using Puppet and AWS CloudFormation. Used puppet modules to manage AWS resources EC2, VPC, ELB, Route53, security groups.
- Used AWS CodePipeline to build continuous delivery of workflow by building pipeline for AWS cloudFormation stacks.
- Created AWS instances via Jenkins with AWS EC2 plugin. Integrated AWS S3 bucket with Jenkins for backup of code.
- Configured, deployed, managed nodes in both cloud and on premises using AWS OpsWorks for Chef Automate. Used knife and Test Kitchen to manage nodes and cookbooks on chef server in the AWS OpsWorks.
- Managed Docker containers on EC2 instances using Amazon ECS. Deployed Docker containers using Elastic Beanstalk.
- Focused on AWS Data Management services which includes Redshift, RDS, Kinesis, Data Pipeline, and Dynamo DB. Experienced in Quality Assessment tools like SonarQube, QMD.
- Set up Azure infrastructure management in which I have primarily worked on Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage and Azure AD Licenses. Built terraform templates and configured Azure resources.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure disaster recovery management, business continuity solutions and backup functionality.
- Working knowledge of Azure Fabric, Micro services, IoT & Docker containers in Azure. Written automation scripts using Shell, Azure PowerShell in Puppet to support infrastructure.
- Provisioned and configured AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform templates and written Ansible playbooks for Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic & Nginx. Automated AWS resources such as VPC, IAM, ELB and EC2 using Terraform.
- Provided Role Based Access Control(RBAC) for users to run Ansible playbooks & monitored them using Ansible Tower.
- Deployed production - ready Kubernetes Clusters on top of Amazon AWS EC2 instances using KOPS.
- Profound knowledge in working with RDBMS includes MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000.
- Succeeded in deploying Kubernetes, AWS ECS in managing and scaling Docker containers. Integrated Docker container orchestration framework by creating Pods, ConfigMaps and Deployments.
- Adopted DevOps practice for micro service architecture using Kubernetes and orchestrated Docker Containers. Worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker Compose and Docker registry.
- Extensive experience working with various configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible to deploy infrastructure as code. Adopted forking approach and Auto scaling to scale up the application.
- Created many custom Chef Cookbooks and recipes in ruby and tested them with Test Kitchen using different drivers Docker, Vagrant etc. Configured Chef Automate to access LDAP database and manage users.
- Wrote Puppet manifests for deploying Puppet Dashboards, Puppet DB for configuring existing infrastructure.
- Authored many Ansible playbooks to provision Dev & Production servers and defined automation through tasks using YAML files. Managed complex deployments, chain playbooks and provisioned CI/CD workflow through Ansible Tower.
- Orchestrated Jenkins Pipelines to run Unit tests, Static code analysis. Filed bug reports, change requests (CR) in Jenkins through JIRA. Configured master-slave node on Jenkins using Groovy language.
- Hands on experience of Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate. Expertise in Core Java.
- Build, test and delivered products using CloudBees solutions to accelerate software delivery in Jenkins.
- Experienced in branching, tagging and maintaining versions across the environments, using Version Control tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), CVS. Performed continuous integration management using Jenkins and version control in GIT.
- Tracked changes in infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation templates and saved those changes in GIT.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes. Managed Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters on Openshift Platform.
- Used Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift to manage micro services for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Modified builds to ensure that binaries are stored and managed in Artifactory. Used Maven and ANT as build tools for building of deployable artifacts. Build automation scripts to deploy applications, run automated tests.
- Maintained & monitored the Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) infrastructure including network systems logs on daily basis to ensure the entire system was operating at an optimum level.
- Hands on experience with ELK (Elastic search, Log stash, Kibana). Optimized application performance and health using Nagios, Splunk, ELK. Experienced using automated testing tools like jUnit, Gallio, Selenium.
- Experienced in writing java scripts and proficient in writing bash scripts.
- Experienced in Secured Socket Layer (SSL) configuration, creating self-signed certificates and certificate requests.
- Providing direct support for Jira, Confluence, Bit bucket, Nexus, Crash analytics, DNS, Amazon AWS and Azure.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Bash, Shell, Python, Groovy, Perl programing for automation of activities.
- Handled network installation and configuration and Troubleshooting general TCP/IP, DHCP, SAMBA, LDAP, SSH, SSL.
- Installed, integrated, upgraded and troubleshooting web application servers Apache, IIS, HIS, Tomcat 6.x/5.x/4.1, WebSphere 7.0/8.0/8.5, WebLogic 9.x/10.x and JBoss 4.x/5.x/6.x and deploying Enterprise Applications on them.
- Automated installs using Kickstart. Built post install scripts using Shell in Redhat (RHEL), CentOS, SUN SOLARIS servers.
- Illustrated skills in configuring & managing the Relational data base system tools like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, NoSQL and Postgres. Involved in designing various stages of migrating data from RDBMS to Cassandra.
- Experienced in building private cloud OpenStack, deploying infrastructure through puppet. Experience with various Openstack services such as Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Swift, Horizon and Celiometer.
Automation Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernetes, Terraform.
Cloud Environment Tools: AWS, Azure, Openstack, PCF.
Version Control Tools: GIT, Subversion, CVS, SVN, Perfose.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Remedy, Bugzilla, Trac.
Scripting Tools: Perl, Power Shell, Ruby, Python, Bash shell scripting, Groovy.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk, Grafana, ELK, Influx DB, Cloudwatch, NewRelic, Zabbix.
Virtualization Technologies: VMware ESXi, Windows Hyper-V, Power VM, Virtual Box, KVM.
Web & Application Servers: Tomcat, APACHE 3.x, JBoss 4.x/5.x, Web Logic (8/9/10) & Web Sphere 4.0/5.0.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Worked on broad range of AWS services such as computing, storage, networking, database, analytics, & migration.
- Orchestrated various AWS services including EC2, S3, SNS, CloudWatch and ELB using AWS Elastic BeanStalk.
- Automated AWS infrastructure & code deployments on EC2 instances using Ansible Playbooks. Deployed & hosted application on AWS using Ops Works, automated single click deployment using Ansible.
- Launched AWS resources in Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to control security groups and distributed traffic across multiples EC2’s using ELB. Created subnets and configure route tables and network gateways.
- Designed highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) to connect user’s requests to AWS resources using AWS Route53.
- Established Redshift database by automating the transfer of the data from S3 buckets using python scripts.
- Manage Amazon Redshift clusters such as launching the cluster.
- Created and modified AWS CloudFormation templates to provision and configure stack resources.
- Established reliable data transfer between AWS Compute EC2 and storage services (S3, RDS) using AWS Pipeline.
- Built ElasticSearch cluster in AWS with Terraform and Packer. Built AMI with Packer and Ansible. Terraform templates to roll out infrastructure. Created servers and IP’s and deployed nodes into VPC and private subnets.
- Reduced ElasticSearch solutions cost & simplified the process by employing Terraform with Packer for creating images & deployed them on cluster of EC2 instances. Designed a scaling system using Terraform configuration file.
- Automated package installations and config file set up using Ansible playbooks. Enabled complex deployment methodologies like blue/green. Created Kubernetes deployments using Ansible, Terraform and OpenStack.
- Provisioned Kubernetes clusters such as Magnum with Terraform on OpenStack built-ins.
- Implemented Micro services on OpenShift based on Docker to achieve Continuous Delivery.
- Automated promotional entitlements script by creating cron job on Openshift using Docker manage that runs script every week.
- Enabled Container Cluster Monitoring and Performance Analysis for Kubernetes using Heapster and data is pushed to backend to configurable backends such as Grafana with Influx DB. Monitored OpenShift clusters using Heapster.
- Managed Kubernetes charts using helm and shared applications as Kubernetes charts. Installed, upgraded Kubernetes applications. Monitored applications deployed to Kubernetes using Prometheus.
- Used Ansible to Setup/teardown of ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Log stash, Kibana) and troubleshoot the build issues with ELK and work towards the solution.
- Established monitoring and automation process using ELK stack and Ansible.
- Involved in Setting up Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana(ELK)Created AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) for instance RDP/SSH logon, worked with teams to lock down security groups.
- Deployed Kubernetes clusters to manage Docker containers in the production environment and configured Docker containers for branching purpose. Managed Docker container life cycle through Ansible module.
- Performed Docker container management, LDAP and Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Monitored the state of Docker containers, memory, restarts, health status and uptime using Nagios.
- Built Docker images from Ansible Playbooks and deployed Docker container images with Ansible modules. Reduced deployment rate to less than 1 hour. Deployed applications with Zero downtime.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality
- Performed Orchestration using Ansible to run tasks in sequence & produced chain of events which can work on different servers. Used Jenkins Pipeline (Pipeline as code) with Jenkins file for many CI/CD Deployements.
- Integrated AWS CloudFormation with Chef to automate entire deployment and management process from AWS resources to application artifacts. Automated build process and published build artificats to Jfrog Artifactory.
- Implemented continuous deployment pipeline involving Jenkins and Chef to complete the automation from commit to deployment. Performed static code analysis for code quality using SonarQube.
- Developed build & deployment scripts using ANT & MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins. Troubleshoot the build issues during Jenkins build process. Performed many pipeline jobs using Jenkins. Configured Git parameterized builds.
- Used GIT as a source code and maintained repositories in GitHub. Setup entire GIT branching stratergy.
- Used Splunk on AWS to monitor workloads on-premises and gained critical insights into AWS services. Generated dashboards to detect problems and alerts that delivered real time visibility of the environment.
- Built scalable cloud infrastructure by employing workload placement optimizers in cloud orchestration platforms.
- Created and deleted various AWS resources such as EC2, S3 and RDS using Python scripting and Boto3 library.
- Used micro-services architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application.
Environment: AWS, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, JBoss, Jira, JSON, Chef, Maven, Git, Nagios, Splunk, Scala, CloudFormation, Openstack, Jenkins, PHP, Node.js, Unix/Linux, Shell, Ceph, Cinder, Grafana, Neutron, Nova.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Involved in migrations and automation of Linux based servers (Redhat, CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu) and Windows-based servers (2008R2, 2012R2) from on-premises to Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform.
- Utilized AWS CloudFormation to leverage AWS products such as Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Block Store (EBS), Simple Notification Service (SNS), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and Auto Scaling to build highly-reliable, highly scalable, cost-effective applications without creating or configuring the underlying AWS infrastructure.
- Automated code deployments to AWS and on premise servers using AWS CodeDeploy to deploy code to virtual machine and managed infrastructure using Chef on Amazon EC2.
- Configured public and private subnets in VPC to provide network infrastructure for JIRA deployment and tracked issues and bugs. Managed NAT gateways to allow internet access for resources in private subnets.
- Migrated data from on premises i.e. on Amazon RDS and Amazon EC2 instance to Amazon Aurora database.
- Deployed Chef and configured Elastic stack (ELK) ElasticSearch, Logstash, and Kibana for log analytics, full-text search, application monitoring in integration with AWS Lambda and CloudWatch.
- Built AWS environment using Terraform Automation. Generated Terraform configuration for Kubernetes clusters in VPC. Terraform configuration will include subnets, security groups and route tables.
- Used Docker & Kubernetes for defining & creating applications or services by encapsulating them in containers.
- Implemented Kubernetes with Docker to assist with auto-scaling and continuous integration with zero downtime using blue green deployment.Created Nginx instance as a load balancer in Docker container from Docker Hub.
- Developed and tested Chef Cookbook modifications on cloud instances in AWS and using Test Kitchen and Chef Spec. Managed configuration of Web App and deployed it to AWS cloud server through Chef.
- Migrated .net applications from on-premises to Azure cloud environment.
- Worked in Agile team to deliver end to end continuous integration and continuous delivery using Chef and Jenkins.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks, Subnets, Azure network settings, security policies and routing. Monitored Azure resources using Azure monitor. Used Terraform in Azure private cloud.
- Configured VMs availability sets using Azure portal to provide resiliency for IaaS based solution and scale sets using Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to manage network traffic.
- Integrated service portal applications with resource auto-provisioning to build a scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Implemented & maintained the branching, build and release, merging strategies utilizing GIT.
- Created and configured Azure Virtual Networks (Vnets), subnets, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, Security policies and routing. Created Kubernetes clusters using Azure container service.
- Experienced on virtual and physical instance provisioning, configuration management, patching and software deployment with Chef Cookbooks. Assigned set of roles through Chef Cookbooks for mapping of hosts.
- Managed configurations of AWS Nodes & test Chef Cookbook on AWS EC2 instances using Chef.
- Facilitated the continuous integration and deployment using Docker images integrated with Jenkins and GitHub.
- Developed build & deployment scripts using ANT & MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins. Deployed web packages such as WAR, JAR and EAR files and modules.
- Monitored the UAT/Production Environments for any downtime issues by performing regular Cron job updates in Linux and Windows servers.
- Involved in writing Unit test cases for unit testing using JUnit.
- Experienced in Linux system Administration, Installations, Upgrades, Migration, Trouble shooting on RHEL5.x.
Environment: AWS, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes, Route 53,, Chef, JBoss, Jira, Docker v.1.5.0, JSON, Chef Automate, Maven, Git, Nagios, Splunk, Scala, CloudFormation, Subversion, Jenkins, PHP, Node.js, Unix/Linux, Shell.
Confidential, Boston, MA
DevOps Engineer/ Site Reliability Engineer
- Designed & Deployed multitude applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS CloudFormation.
- Worked on AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) including user, groups, roles, policies & provide to end user.
- Configured S3 to host static web content including HTML pages, images, CSS files and Java script files and involving configuring S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to and backup files and archive files in glacier.
- Managed AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing and Glacier for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Chef.
- Worked on CloudFormation, Terraform and Packer to automate the infrastructure deployment.
- Migrated rails applications to Amazon Web Services (AWS) services including Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, and Elastic cache. Used MySQL, DynamoDB and Elasticache to perform basic database administration.
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB configurations to modularize and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Created Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and used Route53 with failover and latency options for high availability and fault tolerance.Installed New Relic and Created New Relic Policies for monitoring Production Servers.
- Build various containers using Docker engine & Docker Machine environments, to deploy the micro services environments for scalable applications.
- Worked with several Docker components like Docker Engine, Docker Machine created Docker images and handled multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Migrated LINUX Logical Volumes (LVM) from one server to another server using AWS snapshots.
- Managed AWS cloud environment and installed modules using Puppet. Configured EC2 instances using Puppet.
- Utilized Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments checking out code from GIT and used Maven to build war/jar artifacts.
- Wrote a DB2 UDB stored procedure to obtain database system information for remote DB2 instances.
- Created and maintained containerized micro services and configured container registry on Microsoft Azure for Hosting Images and used Windows Active Directory.
- Bench marked, and developed PoC for multiple CI/CD implementation models using a wide variety of tools such as UrbanCode, Nexus, TFS and Jira.
- Installed Urban Code Deploy server, agents and doing deployments in various environments.
- Managed servers on the Azure Platform, Azure VM’s using Puppet Configuration Management. Converted our staging and Production environment from a handful Azure Nodes to a single bare metal host running Docker.
- AdministeredArtifactoryrepository to deploy the artifacts generated by Maven to store the dependent jar files.
- Build out server automation with Continuous Integration - Continuous Deployment tools like Jenkins for deployment and build management system.Created Build Jobs and Deployments in Jenkins.
- Configured and managed source code using GIT and resolved code merging conflicts in collaboration with application developers and provided a consistent environment.
- Integrated Jenkins with Git to poll codes and Maven to push artifacts to AWS S3.
- Managed Ubuntu Linux and windows virtual servers on AWS EC2 using Puppet. Created Puppet Modules and launched EC2 instances by writing configuration files.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware ESX, Docker, Kubernetes containers and Chef.
- Analyzed network loads on individual machines using Nagios monitoring tool. Maintained logs for system health using Linux commands. Managed bugs and changes in production environment using Jira tracking tool.
- Created scripts for system administration, AWS cloudformation & scripting languages such as BASH & Python.
- Created and managed Logical volumes (LVM) inLinuxand VERITAS Volume manager in Solaris & IBM AIX.
Environment: AWS EC2, Python,, Subversion, Bash, Hudson, NT Command Shell, Java/J2EE, Gradle, Java, SQL, Bamboo, AWS RDS, Kubernetes, JIRA, XML, Vagrant LINUX (RHEL, CentOS), Docker, PHP, Jenkins, Git,.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Primarily involved in creating build and release deployments of applications into different environments.
- Involved in multiple software releases. Participated in release life cycle of the product which involved in environments like DEV, QA and Production.
- Deployed Puppet Dashboards and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Configured and maintained Continuous Integration through Bamboo, Automation and Configuration Management using Puppet. Written many puppet modules and manifests for deploying infrastructure as code.
- Developed & maintained continuous integration & deployment systems using Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, ANT & Git.
- Wrote Puppet modules for automated Jenkins agent installs/updates, Jenkins agent relays install/update and configuring the same with the Jenkins server.
- Integrated Jenkins, Rundeck & Puppet. Migrated applications from Rundeck to Jenkins. Accelerated Software Development process through automation using Jenkins.
- Managed development lifecycle process including build, test, package and deployment in Jenkins.
- Used Maven for the development of build artifacts. Deployed Java applications on JBOSS, Apache Tomcat servers.
- Performed Build operations primarily with Maven. Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT and Maven. Modified build configuration files including Maven’s pom.xml.
- Automated the installation, deployment and maintenance of Middleware Application Servers to RHEL development and Test Environments.
- Maintained Artifacts in binary repositories using JFrog Arifactory and pushed new Artifacts by configuring the Jenkins project JenkinsArtifactoryplugin.Build systems for core development team on Java based automation tool.
- Designed & implemented Subversion & GIT metadata including elements, labels, attributes, triggers & hyperlinks.
- Manage tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Artifactory, SVN, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, GIT and GitHub and their usage process ensuring traceability, repeatability, quality, and support.
- Included working in VMware Orchestrator, VMware vRealize Automation 6.0 (VRA), catalog management, creating cloud server provisioning entitlements, creating and defining business groups, creating catalog items.
- Extensively worked on Installation and configuration of Redhat Linux 5.0,6.0, IBM AIX 5.X and Windows 03/08 Servers on large distributed environment.
- Monitored system performance of virtual memory, managing swap space, disk utilization and CPU utilization using Nagios tool.
- Interact with developers and Enterprise Configuration Management Team for changes to best practices and tools to eliminate non-efficient practices and bottlenecks.
Environment/Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, ANT, SVN, Maven, Python (BOTO API), Shell scripting, Ruby, Splunk, Linux Administration, API, JIRA, JBOSS, GIT, Puppet.
Sr. Linux Administrator
- Administrated SUSE, Red hat EL 3, 4.x, 5, 6 HP-UX, CentOS which included jumpstarting, performing live upgrades of Solaris operating systems and Kickstarting Red hat EL 4.x, 5.x.
- Performed volume management using VERITAS Foundation Suite, SVM and LVM and the creation of xfs and ext2, ext3, ext4 file systems.
- Installation and support of various applications and Databases including, MySQL and Sybase along with Web Logic, JBoss, Sun Java System Web Server, Tomcat.
- Utilized Perl and BASH to create an object-oriented environment for booting and configuring the systems.
- System audit report like no. of logins, success & failures, running Cron jobs, etc.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, end user and application problems. JIRA has been used as Issue Tracking Tool.
- Prepared documentation of understanding, deployment instructions for production releases and updated operation procedures. Created and maintained Perl/Shell scripts to automate build and deployment Process.
- Periodic checks of production and development systems; CPU utilization, memory profiles, disk utilization, network connectivity, system log files, etc.
- Installing and configuring SSH (Secure Shell) encryption to access securely on Ubuntu and Red hat Linux.
- Developed Linux and Perl Scripts for manual deployment of the code to different environments.
- Setting up network environments using TCP/IP, NIS, NFS, DNS, SNMP agents, DHCP and Proxy.
- Set up user and group login ID's, printing parameters, network configuration, password, resolving permissions issues, user and group quota.
- Configured and maintained Samba Server, NFS Server, NIS Server & clients, DNS clients & AutoFS File systems.
- Performed tape backups, archiving and checking data integrity through Shell Scripts and job automation.
Environment: SVM, LVM, Centos, MySQL, Sybase, VMware, Perl, Bash, Samba, NFS, Oracle, Linux, DNS, Auto FS.
- Responsible for maintenance of development tools and utilities and to maintain shell, Perl automation Scripts.
- Worked with Blade Chassis Enclosure HP with BL460c, BL680c, BL485c, BL420c servers for the installation of RHEL, OEL, CentOS 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x and VMware ESX 3.5 & 4.0, 5.0, 5.5, and 6.0.
- Managed systems routine backup, scheduling jobs like disabling and enabling Cron jobs, enabling system logging, network logging of servers for maintenance, performance tuning, testing.
- Configured Red Hat Cluster Nodes for any legacy applications and verified the daily health checks on the cluster nodes. Configured Kickstart server and updating/applying patches to the servers using Redhat Satellite server.
- Experienced in creating Disk Partitions, Logical Volume Manager (LVM) & RAID Technologies on different File Systems like Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, XFS on various Linux Distributions & involved in creating Veritas volume manager on Solaris. Maintained Samba File Server for user authentication, syslog domain, and file sharing.
- Configured and maintenance DNS servers, Mail servers, FTP servers, NFS, NIS, RPM, Zones, LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory on Sun Solaris, Linux platforms.
- Provided technical assistance in monitoring, tuning, backup/restore, upgrades, failover and recovery and upgrades of Web Sphere Environment for availability, scalability, maintainability.
- Expertise with IP sub-netting, VLANs, Load Balancing, and High Availability (HA) architectures.
- Responsible for the administration, installation, configuration, troubleshooting & support of MySQL in Linux/AIX and Windows platforms. Provided technical support and training for more than 300 users on the organization.
- Collaborated with internal teams to integrate data feeds to a centralized Splunk platform.
- Configured and troubleshooting NFS, NIS, NIS+, DNS, DHCP, FTP, LDAP, Samba, Apache servers in Linux Servers.
- Setup, implementation, configuration, and documentation of backup/restore solutions for Disaster/Business recovery of clients using TSM backup on UNIX, SUSE & RedHat Linux platforms.
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting the Linux/Unix servers network connections, examining raw network traffic nmap, netstat, lsof, arp, ip, ifconfig, iwconfig, dig, host, tcpdump, route, nc, traceroute.
ENVIRONMENT: VMware ESXi, Linux, solaris, Redhat satellite server, oracle, samba, Tomcat, Apache, Websphere, SUSE linux, MYSQL, PHP,Perl, VERITAS Volume Manager.