- I am an IT specialist with 9 + years of experience in Information Technology and Customer Service. As well as 4 + years of Office Management and Administration experience.
- Organized, detail oriented and conscientious self - starter that proactively sets aggressive goals to exceed expectations.
- I am a strategic thinker with the ability to prioritize effectively and multi-task in a fast paced environment to get the job done.
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: C, C++, Java, Java script, Ruby, Jboss, Perl, VXML, XML
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Smartsheets, MobileSoultions, Mobile Iron, Cisco Meraki, Cisco Unity, Service Desk Plus, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Product, Quik Books, People Soft, Oracle, Publisher, and Outlook, Microsoft Windows® XP, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft; Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10, SAP,SalesForce, Lotus, Workday, MS CAP, Product Studio, active directory administration tools VPN connectivity, Citrix, Tsys, Mreports, dealt with a CRM, Retail Cloud and Kounta, CRM, Merrick Bank
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Provide helpdesk support to ensure resolution to end-user issues and complaints
- Maintain strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact for the help desk phone line
- Resolve questions or dispatch calls for later resolution
- Research answers to questions
- Provide status to customers
- Maintain call records and prepare reports
- Install & maintain PCs, servers, switches, and other equipment
- Perform system backups and data recovery
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, optimize, monitor, and maintain network equipment in HQ and multiple subsidiaries
- Create and maintain network documentation and network diagrams
- Plan, manage, document, and perform installations and upgrades on network hardware
- Work with information security group to ensure vulnerabilities are addressed in a timely fashion
- Work with other technical staff to conceive, design, implement, and document new environments as directed by management
- Interface with corporate technical staff on complex configurations
- Maintain and operate the IT Infrastructure (LAN/WAN)
- Engage in day-to-day network operations, troubleshooting, and all levels of support including DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPN, Remote Access, VLAN and Routing.
- Manage infrastructure maintenance schedules and routines.
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot
- Disaster recovery, backup and recovery of exchange
- Veeam/Backup Exec
- Voicemail and call flow programming
- SAN storage connectivity and configuration/ NetApp San storage
- Manage related policy planning and implementation.
- Responsible for network security, storage management, building security and access control.
- Coordinate data archiving; tape rotation for monthly backups.
- Serve as VM Ware Administrator, Exchange Server Administrator, Active Directory Administrator and IP Office Phone Systems Administrator.
- Create FTP directories.
- Create and maintain technical documentation of all corporate IT systems.
- Provide support for network environment, including routers, switches, access points and web/spam filtering.
- Other IT services as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate daily activities for the team.
- Interact with personnel at the property level to reach an agreement on the update schedule.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts to the satisfaction of the customer while maintaining the integrity of the overall project schedule.
- Coordinating with other departments to verify the prerequisites for this project are complete and escalate to the appropriate department when a discrepancy is discovered.
- Maintain a detailed project schedule.
- Communicate effectivelywith various levels of the organization - operations management, corporate departments, executives and general managers.
- Maintain tracking of the project.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly status reports.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues remotely as required.
- Perform tasks in accordance with established department procedures and SLA’s.
- Assist other department team members as needed.
- Take input from other team members and appropriately and accurately apply comments and feedback.
- Take an active role in the successful completion of the project.
- Deploy and maintain Mobile Device Management systems
- Generate documentation in the form of configuration guides and training manuals
- Must have a strong knowledge of MDM systems including Cisco Meraki
- Strong knowledge and experience testing, configuring, and implementing various mobile solutions into existing Mobile Device Management environment
- Support large scale mobile software/configuration updates across all environments
- In depth knowledge of variousmobile technologies and operating systems (i.e. Android & IOS)
- Monitor/diagnose/resolve support ticket escalations from End-Users or Help Desk support tickets - device hardware/software/connectivity
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Technical Business Analyst
- Perform research and interviews to determine IT business requirements and then translate such into specifications for technical projects
- Assist in business Change Management activities
- Help the project meet schedule, business and budget objectives
- Used V-Lookup within excel to copy info from one spreadsheet to another
- Used SQL to run queries
- Provide leadership assistant to several other analysts in planning, analysis and execution of plans
- Focus on the people side of change in the area of systems and technology, processes, job roles and skills, as well as organizational structures
- Increase employee engagement, and in the same vein empower senior management as change sponsors
- Work to drive ultimate utilization, faster adoption and higher proficiency on change impacted on personnel in the organization in order for business results to be achieved
- Analyze, facilitate, model, and organize information in order to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs
Confidential, Plano, TXTechnical Business Analyst
- Primary responsibilities include interacting with customers on a daily basis
- Setup claims, rentals, appointments for adjusters, and tows for customers
- Go over various coverages
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
Confidential, Addison, TX
- Review, examine and underwrite documents to ensure, business value and compliance with company and bank standards.
- Determine and document loan conditions and communicate requirements and/or decisions.
- Review detailed financial analysis utilizing tax returns and financial statements.
- Independently conduct full and comprehensive evaluations of a variety of complex, high-risk applications.
- Dealt with customer technical support issues
- Risk Management
- Uploading inventory
- Assembly of our Point of sale solution
- Managed 6+ people
- Answering phones, take messages, fax invoices, make copies, Type: letters, reports, briefings, create labels, handling all incoming and outgoing mail,, making signs/brochures, filing, order supplies, run errands such as supply pick ups
- Appointment Scheduling, greet customers and assist in various customer visits for customer quality concerns and improvements
- Work and fulfil all supply needs of each technician
- Maintain customer database, various document implements, and keep up with chemical inventory
- Handle petty cash, and other invoice reconciliations