- Eagerly interested in Technologies for optimized Business solution delivery and integration to bring in revenue and collaborate across theatres & industry, in evolving & advanced technology or large scale integration in Network Systems.
- Utility, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Media, AcademiaService Sector (IT Services), Banking, Aviation, Insurance, Mission Critical & Critical Systems, Clinical and Medical Trials, Cancer & Pathology Informatics, insurance
- PMO Management and ESTABLSIHMENT, MULTI SUPPLIER AND DOMAIN BUSINESS MGMT
- Application Development, Systems Integration, Systems
- Migrations, Data Architecture, Change Management, Performance and Tuning, Web Testing, E - commerce scalabilityHARDWARE:
- IBM RS6000, Sun Microsystems, HP 9000, INTEL-BASED PCs
CONTROL SYSTEMS: Unix (Solaris and SGI), Shell Script (Korn, Born, C) and Windows, Solaris, RISC based Architecture, MPP, Unixware, HP-UX 11i System s Programming, Embedded control realtime systems. In Memory Database
COMPUTER LANGUAGES: ·Java, J2EE, Visual Basic, HTML, XML, SQL, Ada, PASCAL, ASSEMBLER, FORTRAN, Basic, C/C++(5+ years), VB, VC, MFC, COM, DCOM, CORBA, JDBC, EJB, Java Servlet, JSP, Hibernate 2.1.2 Custom Tag Libraries, JNDIApplet, Swing, JMS, JAXM, JAXP, RMI, DBI, SVN, PHP, Action Script, Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
MIDDLEWARE: MQ Series, MQ Workflow, MQ Integrator, Castor, Spring, JMS, JCA, JAXP, JNDI, · Microsoft .NETCOM/COM+· ;Oracle Designer, Developer and JDeveloper· JSF and AJAX· OBIEE, LDAP and Active Directory· Microsoft Dynamics GP, AX, CATIA,ENOVIA, DELMIA MATRIX ONE, WINDCHILL PDMLINK, SAP MDM, IBM INFOSPHERE MDM, Hadoop, Map reduce
RDBMS: SQL, Relational DBMS, ORACLE8, 8i, 9i, 9i2, 10g, 9iAS, ORACLE BPA, BPM, web logic PORTAL, Peoplesoft, PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, MS SQL Server, ACCESS, Big Data Hadoop Mapreduced
APPLICATIONS: Visio, ETL Tool: Web methods 3.5,3.6, 4.1, Day's Communiqué 3.5 ENOVIA, DELMIA, WinDchill, JDE, ORACLE, SAP, PEOPLESOFT, Oracle SCM
METHODOLOGIES: IEEE, CMI, SEI PMIMACROSCOPE IBM GS Methodology, Object-Oriented Software Development: XP, UML, RUP, Rational Rose, Object UI Modeling, SDM: Power Designer, MDA, OOA, OODMACROSCOPE, LEAN, RUP,AGILE, SDLC, Cimm-Sei, inman, Processes Control
SECURITYENCRYPTION/ EMBEDED-DEVICES: Security API's, MS CryptoAPI, Sash /Ssl/Tls, S/Mime Pki, Rsa Secureid, Firewall INetegrity (Site Minder) Payment methods (PayPal, Google Checkout), Site analytics (Coremetrics), SEO/SEM, and on-site searches (Endeca, Google) MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, MCP, .NET, C# Oracle Database Administration 7 courses, ·IBM Ration al Suite of Products, Websphere Business Integrator and Process Server, ESB, WID, WPS, Symmetric and asymmetric encryption principles including RSA and 3DES, MD5, SHA, Two Fish, Program Management PMI, Six Sigma, Dessault ENOVIA< CATIA, DELMIA, PLMWINDCHILL PLM Unix System Admin, HP 11i, Solaris, Unixware, System V; P/MPLS, QOS, multicast, ISIS, and BGP. 2. specialization: Broadband, Metro Ethernet, VPNs, VPLS, Security, QoS, Remote/Local Access, IBM, Multi-Service (Voice and Video), MAN, WAN, or Wireless. Cisco XR based platforms such as the CRS, ASR 9000 Xcode, Cocoa, I-Phone SDK, I-Phone Application Development SDLC Full software product lifecycle Cellular networks: CDMA, 1xRTT, EvDO, MEAP, LTE, ANDROID, SDK8, KINDLE (AMAZON), Magnetic & Smart Card Readers.
- HLD/LLD, Managing Sales accounts & administration service creation for Financial, accounting and commission
- Developing contracts, Collaborating & tracking opportunities, products, price Partners, accounts
- Sales effective contract analysis and management, developing custom application with services cloud, CRS
- Configuring workflows Mass record transfer, service, data loader, account schemas
- Managing data configure security, salesforce to salesforce integration.
- Collaborating dashboard, filtering for searches
- Case escalation, Case assignment rates, catalog, Auto response rules, Create products, activities, Fiscal year accounts
- Providefunctionalarchitecturestrategyandguidancefor Salesforce.com rollout
- Perform in-depth analysis as a participant in process definition, requirements gathering, design,configuration,andtesting
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com functionality in order to identify requirements “tradeoffs” thatkeeptheprojectonscheduleyetstillmeetingthebusinessobjective
- Presented Salesforce.com functionalities to the business objectives that can be clearlyunderstoodbythebusiness
- Salesforce.com application cloud (Sales/Service/Marketing) and customized solutions, data and Systemsintegration(APIs,Various Middlewaresolutions)anddata/systemsmigrationmethodologies
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems, strategy, scoping and
- BI/Dash boarding / Data warehouses, Adobe AEM, CQ
- Responsible for matching business process and automation requirements to the capabilities ofSalesforce.com, includingdatamodel,rolehierarchy,sharing,SSOandsecurity
Environment: Android SDK (NFC API Hadoop, XCode, Mongo DB, Xcode, OSX,IOS, Anjular JS, Node.js, Hadoop, Mapreduce, MVC, VCP5 DataCenter virtualization, Jquery JEE, J2EE HYBRIS (SAP)
Lead Systems Integrator, System Engineer
- Professional and Business Skills to operate comfortably in some of the largest and most strategic business deals Confidential in RNAM.
- Experienced in consulting, business systems analysis, end-to-end solution design, development and implementation of large-scale integrated systems.
- Knowledge of eTOM, NGBSS, TAM, ITIL, TOGAF and SID framework for designing solutions for service providers.
- Knowledge of 3GPP standards; CAMEL, Gy, Ro, Sy. SCAPv1,SCAPv2
- Charging mechanisms for emerging technologies: IMS, LTE, VoLTE, M2M,Hadoop,mapreduced
- Data charging and policy control
- Offline roaming mechanisms, TAP/RAP etc.
- Product catalogue integration, with WCS 7 MDM, WebLogic portal
- Experience working with Billing Systems and CRM systems for a wireless carrier is a plus.
- Experience with Mediation or Prepaid platforms eMBMS and BVPS
- Ericson Lab /Development
- Device testing /IPST
- Confidential MultiMediation, EMM, sEMA, CBIO. BSCS, CS, VS, CRS, SDP, AIR,AF,
- Confidential BSCS billing alternatively Confidential CES 7.5/8.1, TIBCO Rendezvous
- Convergys Billing
- Confidential Charging System
- Confidential Mobile Broadband Charging
- Confidential Charging & Billing in One
- SAP CRM, BW, Oracle RAC R12,hybirs 5.1,biztalk2013 r2.
- Consulting Startup Company CEO, for Embedded systems service delivery/provision Service and Analytics development for multi-channel Using open source. Camel, scada, akka
- Engineering Teams & development Management
- Cassandra, AWS cloud services, RDB, S2, WebLogic portal
- Data warehousing with Hector, MySQL, Jenkins,
- Embedded systems and controller data collection to BI analytics for Billing systems
- Manage two teams Electrical Engineering and Technology
- SharePoint, Silverlight, BizTalk, Vb, Visual studio, VC++,COM, DCOM, black tusk studio,
- Build and release management Jenkins, agile-ci
Confidential, BELLE VUE, WA
Lead Consultant, System Enginner/Analyst
- HLD/LLD development review for integration of Confidential charging systems
- SAP BO, SAP FICO /Tax, GL, GRC, SCM, ECC 6.0 BW, MDM, hybris 5.1,ATG dynamo 9,10 and SOLR search engine integration requirements analysis, Informatica, Confidential, Charge systems 5.0, WCS7.0 MDM, TIBCO Rendezvous, WebLogic portal, Hadoop, mapreduced, Confidential CES 8.1 systems integration and change analysis with prepaid and converged charging program.
- Analysis of Velti product integration Commission and loyalty Management from Churn, Vesta
- Multiple projects Delivery: SIM starter Kit for T-Mobile, Mobile Broadband service delivery, MobileBanking, Customer loyalty and Retention business case justification and analysis
- T-Mobile’s SIM starter KIT II o T-Mobile’s Mobile broad band provision o
- T-Mobile’s Mobile banking o Velti Promotion /campaign management
- ARID process modeling /RUP o 4G/ LTE technology
- Modeling of wireless MIMO channels
- 3G/4G/LTE-Advanced product development
- Managed integration SharePoint with other enterprise systems.
Lead Architect Platform Systems Integration
- Worked with marketing, point of sale, various service provisioning(SAP BW, ECC) biztalk2013 r2. and architecture review board to integrate salesfore.com API for analytics development - Dashboard, for sales, service provisioning and in house application, data transport and DAAS provisioning.
- Real-time editing, override visibility, forecast integration for 5 year market projection for various API service
- Intel’s Cxense search engine and cloud integrating for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube access
- Customer loyalty Program, requirement integration via various use cases of sales and data provisioning for analytics Contract management
- Market automation
- Point Calculation vs. Dollar Expense management
- Provided as deliverables context, HLD (High level design), LLD(Low Level Design), impact analysis Requirement for integration and, Scala, ENDECCA, akka, SAAS, DAAS
- Strategy development in Multi - channel integration, Web, Mobile,
- Digital Content integration via cloud service and CMS
- Digital ERP system consolidation / substitution
- Multi Channel E-commerce enabling API provisioning
- Multichannel Healthcare systems Management & Architecture integration:
- RISK mitigation Alternative solution & Strategy development
- SOA architecture(HLD,LLD) implementation and management for Large Scale Mergers Integration
- Oracle xadata cloud Computing, Software As Service(SAAS), Data as a Service (DAAS) Infrastructure HA cluster, virtualization For data center.
- METHODOLOGIES, LEAN SIX SIGMA, SCRUM
- Retail tirebuyer.com site integration with Akamai, Cyrbersource, Sybrix using Hybris 4.02 /4,.2, 4.6,4.8platform,
- Used Endecca MDEX search Engine, J2EE, spring 3, Jenkin, oracle r12, Network Security and monitoring Nagios XI
- Wireless Platform Integration and Migration from Nokia Performance Strategy for Wireless API .
- Security Strategy For Wireless API Provisioning. Business Driven Market On Demand Test Strategy using CMMI level 5 for Time Vs. Product Delivery.
- Business Interface Test Strategy.
- Wireless API Partner Interface Test Strategy eMBMS and BVPS AT&T Lab Device testing /IPST
- Reporting to CTO and Directorship Of AT&T Services
- Network Based mobile integration using RESTful Solutions
- Define the solution architecture (HLA, DA, and IAs) in alignment with the TA and JRD and maintain the architecture solution over the lifetime of the service.
- Review and approve all CTO CRs prior to release to outside organizations/vendors.
- Review and approve/reject all Vendor CRs.
- System virtualization, IP network architecture and troubleshooting experience
- Process and planning of the implementation
- Working with Vendor to inspect the vendor product release management.
- Custom development definition (and containment)
- Architecting Details of solution
- Migration design to new service
- Serve as the Architecture and Design focal point both within and with vendors.
- Provide requirements input, review, and approval as part of the requirements process. Define architectural requirements; technical, functional, and non-functional (metric) required to Support the JRD and anticipated future functionality.
- Midrange system architecture with the following components sun/solaris, hp/linux, biztalk2013 r2. ibm/linux
- NetApp, EMC SAN storage, WebLogic portal, VERITAS file system, Oracle/ Oracle Real Application Cluster/OBIEE, ENDECCA,ODI, EBS,DBA experience Tomcat, Weblogic J2EE containers, Apache Web Services, MEAP(Multi enterprise application platform, SAP certified)
- Large Scale Wireless provisioning Test Plan and Test Management with Contracting vendors.
LEAD SOLUTION ARCHITECT
Confidential, LOS ANGELES, CA
- Business analysis and Project Planning utilizing Lean and DMAIC
- Strategy, Budget Formulation for Mortgage Stability initiative to consult to VP and Sr. VP level Executives reporting via weekly report and strategy
- Enterprise Technology Architecture, Strategy Formulation for home loan and insurance
- Excellent industry and business process know-how in the banking industry
- Full life cycle experience in SAP Deposits Management in the area of Business Partner
- Hands on experience in BP design and configuration and testing
- Hands on experience of WebLogic portal,BP Data Migration design and execution
- Proposal to minimize IT cost for More that Billions of dollar thru methodology development in architecture
- SOW development via STRATEGY Formulation with Line Of Business and Legal l(LOB) to mitigate GAP
- Overall Mortgage Architecture evaluation to assess cost performance
- Project Management over 17+ member team including executives VP, executive VP of Confidential Disaster, Insurance P&C, RISK & Cost Performance:
- Business risks and design appropriate Business Continuity plans
- Business Continuity Planning and Integrated UIT/Systems testing requirements
- Management reporting for capacity planning,
- Managing interacting with remote teams
- Strong understanding of the Financial Services industry such as: GLBA, OFAC and SOX compliance
- Oracle RAC/EMC DMX SAN array infrastructure solution recommendations
TECHNICAL LEAD, ARCHITECTURE AND BUSINESS ANALYST
- Project Plan and Estimation To Integrate Confidential product suites with Clearwire Billing Data warehouse.
- Consulting to Integrated Confidential CES 7.5 Billing and provisioning suite to clearwire.com to produce optimal Business Intelligence for WIMAX 4G distribution.
- Migrate Intra-ISP BI systems to Confidential systems for high volume customer order management and Finance Account receivable (AR) Ledger, Fraud and Claims Control and Improvement.
- Finance, Billing(OMS) and Accounting integration with Order Management systems for Wireless ebusiness performance improvement.
- Customer Communication systems, CES 7.5
- Confidential Billing Customer Management
- Discount Engine, Subscriber Resource Manager
- Transaction Broker Tax Module, Billing Mediation, OMS
- Audit Control, Error Management
- Acquisition & Formality
- Security, Monitoring And Control
- Customer Management
- Account receivable AR, Invoicing, Customer Collection, Subscriber Resource Manager
- Management Consultant, Accenture, Seattle, WA at Clearwire Communications, Seattle, WA
- Supervision of IP networks being built utilizing a range of telecommunications media: Fiber optics, microwave, Wi-Max, utilizing point to multipoint.
- Release Management, SLA Management, Configuration Management
- Software Development and Deployment Management for Telecommunication & Outsourcing Build management and delivery: Offshore development, integration and management for 4G service Integration.
- Methodology: Agile, Agile-CI, Scrum, Rational UML, RSA
- Clearwire WiMax, CDMA, provisioning and billing interface integration to support 3 Million customers from 600K.