- Enthusiastic professional seeking to benefit an IT department with complex technical knowledge and project management skills.
- Vast knowledge with hardware/software applications and skilled at building rapport with diverse individuals while resolving technical issues.
- Has good knowledge in Fibre Optics and networking
- Proficient with computers, Troubleshooting and installation
- Solid technical support skills, with a track record of getting complex solutions remotely done in a team environment or in a self - managed environment.
- Can able to lift upto 70 pounds
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- AC/DC Electrical system instalment
- Read blueprints and schematics Technical Support
- Work well with staff and customers Excels under pressure
- Strong verbal communication
- Team leadership
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- HP, Dell, Mac, Chromebook
- Hardware installation and maintenance
- Software installation and upgrades
- IT Fundamentals
- Cisco Networking
- LAN, WAN, VPN, WIFI
- Project management
IT Service Technician
- On-call duty rotations
- Receive clients request for advertisements and create presentations.
- Train other personnel of SOPs and operations of equipment and software programs.
- Maintain cables and wires throughout the building including the ceiling for equipment.
- Update and maintain the website.
- Did on call client site troubleshooting of various hardware and software systems
- Create, update, and maintain security policies for the workstations.
- Create user accounts on workstations for personnel.
- Ensure that all server hardware, operating systems, software and procedures aligned with organizational standards.
- Monitor system performance and diagnosed software/hardware problems
Network Administrator/ Computer Technician
- Travelled to different Air force bases
- Worked as part of an implementation team.
- On-call duty rotations.
- Integrate new physical desktop images for deployment to physical workstations.
- Assisted in using the U.S. Air force software to hack into locked workstations to complete the upgrades.
- Create and update desktop images for deployment to physical workstations on a quarterly basis.
- Engage in network troubleshooting activities and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Ran reports and follow customer maps to locate endpoint.
- Troubleshoot issues that occur during a deployment including changing the group policies, firewalls, software updates, and hardware equipment.
- Monitor the system daily and respond quickly to usability concerns.
- Assist in integrating new applications and technologies into the current system.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Communicated with vendors to resolve network outages and periods of reduced performance.
- Diagnosed system hardware and software problems using advanced root-cause analysis.