- Performance - driven IT professional with keen ability to deliver world-class service that drives industry growth and success.
- Innovative and strategic technology leader with demonstrated expertise in ITIL standards and systems architecting with physical and virtual server environments.
- Proven achievements in collaborating and guiding high-performing teams within fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
- Motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic professional capable of mastering innovative software and tools within days, then provide training to others regardless of skill level.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000 - 2012 R2, Windows 3.11 - Windows 10, VMware ESXi 3 - 6.5, Unix/Linux Systems including Debian, Kali, RHEL, and Ubuntu
Software: Active Directory (AD), Ansible, Bash, Chef, DynaTrace, Group Policy Objects(AD GPOs), Confidential Endpoint Manager (IEM), IIS 6/7, LDAP/RADIUS, LogRhythm, McAfee ePO/EPP, MSSQL, MySQL, Nessus, Network Protocols, PowerShell, Puppet, Qradar, SCCM, Snort, Sophos UTM, Splunk, Virtualbox, VMware
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Systems Infrastructure Architect
- Advised on infrastructure design of Splunk deployment for stated end goals.
- Assisted development team with setup of test environments for DevOps using VMware.
- Automated reporting on occurrences of software bugs.
- DynaTrace analysis and monitoring of software and system performance.
- Architected new infrastructure to support DevOps initiative using Ansible, Chef and Puppet.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Lead Systems Integration Specialist / Technical Lead
- Acquired advanced skills in Radio Frequency (RF) discipline with minimal instruction.
- Maintained a 95% Unix/Linux environment with Chef and Bash automation scripts.
- Supported compliance and vulnerability scanning using OpenSCAP and Nessus.
- Assisted in team reorganization, communications skill development, and managed team scheduling.
- Worked closely with management to explain complex technical systems for high-level understanding.
- Produced technical milestones for scheduling deliverables with buffer for unforeseen complications.
- Deployed and maintained LogRhythm for monitoring of classified systems in a secure environment.
- Updated, maintained and wrote system technical and user level documentation.
- Worked on satellite Telemetry, Command and Control ground based systems.
- Used Chef for frequent deployment of new software builds.
Confidential, Boulder, CO
Windows Systems Administrator / Automation Engineer
- Developed and deployed IEM system and architecture to production system in 3 months.
- Spearheaded management of multi-tenant cloud consisting of over 2,500 servers and over 25,000 users in IaaS environment for production, testing and development teams.
- Worked closely with the security team to performed vulnerability remediation and ensure maintenance of security compliances: FEDRAMP, DISA, CIS, HIPAA, and NIST.
- Assisted with McAfee ePO and EPP deployment throughout the enterprise infrastructure.
- Optimized operations by architecting and actualizing client maintenance infrastructure using IEM, account maintenance, and security solutions.
- Utilized IEM, OpenSCAP, Qradar, and Splunk to monitor incidents and compliance.
- Reduced SLA impact through development of efficient procedures to deploy applications.
- Minimized impact on business operations by effectively performing incident management.
- Executed troubleshooting to identify problems and implement corrective actions for difficult technical issues throughout enterprise while adhering to ITIL standards.
- Integrated Linux systems with AD for streamlined account and access maintenance.
- Communicated effectively with clients, managers, and other technical team members to quickly resolve system outages and mitigate the impact on all parties.
Confidential, Loveland, CO
- The ensured continuous functionality of workstations with security, update, and backup processes.
- Fulfilled key role as technical lead for international conference calls, acting as a liaison between guest speakers and virtual participants.
- Honed skills to set up classroom-based conferences and produce/edit educational videos.