- Has around 4 years of experience in the Technician role
- Determined, sociable, as well as adaptable worker who is knowledgeable with PC hardware and network management.
- Committed to producing quality results given the task at hand.
- Organized and professional attitude within the workplace.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, installation and upgradation of hardware and software systems
- Can able to lift 60 - 70 pounds
Confidential, RICHMOND, VA
- Setup and testing sound systems
- Setup and testing lighting design systems
- Organization of warehouse/office resources
- Provide entry level maintenance, installation of different equipments
- Operator for the Global Enterprise Command Center (GECC)
- Contracted at National Security Agency at Fort Meade, Maryland.
- Cleared for operation on Top Secret systems and hardware.
- Has done Network Management
- Provide PC hardware identification and troubleshooting
- Install and manage networks
- Perform maintenance and installation of Hardware and software systems, cables, server