- To pursue a challenging position as a Cloud Solution Architect in an Enterprise environment with AWS, Azure and VMWare platform.
- Total 16 years of experience in employing ITIL framework and Windows System Admin and 4 years experienced as Cloud Support Engineer skills to provide strategic care and manage IT projects of enterprise customers.
- Specialized in analysis, design, architecture and implementation of a variety of IT infrastructure on public and hybrid Cloud solutions which include Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure and other related solutions.
- Five years of grassroots experience in IT operations and Technical Support including Computers, Servers, Router and firewall.
- Ability to learn and adopt things quickly, flexible, self - motivated.
Confidential - New Jersey
Cloud Solution Architect AWS/Azure
- AS Cloud Engineering design, review, implementation specialist supporting various projects in North Eastern region, AWS, Azure VM, Blob, micro services, Express route, Virtual Networks, CSR, MFA, Portal, AWS services - AppSync, EC2, ELB, RDS, Route 53, S3, Glacier, RDS, IAM, Security groups/NACL, openshift, migration services, Cloud Formation, Direct Connect, Snowball, rsync, Cloud watch, OpenStack, VMWare vCloud, MS Azure IAAS, AWS for server farm.
- Assess and recommend public and hybrid Cloud solutions, including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Experienced in architect for data center consolidation of Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers, Linux data migration to AWS/Azure IAAS and integration of computing, networking, storage access and virtualization to reduce total cost of ownership
- Extensively worked in Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP), Migration and high-availability solutions.
- Work directly with service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues, Analyze and troubleshoot cloud and Office client users Monitor and update knowledge Database and workflow process.
Cloud Support Engineer (AWS/Azure)
- Associate Cloud Support Engineer support all the activities related to AWS cloud and MS Azure, Provide support via Phone, Email, and Web based ticketing system. Starting from VM Creation, adding Storage, adding Network, security management tasks (IAM) to include managing encryption keys and troubleshooting AWS security groups.
- Analysis, design, architecture and implementation of a variety of IT infrastructure on public and hybrid Cloud solutions which include Cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and other related solutions.
- Design, architect and lead the implementation of Cloud solutions using AWS Services.
- Technical feasibility for moving identified workloads to AWS and Azure.
- Building a technical and security architecture in AWS and Azure for the selected apps/workloads
- Create and maintain AWS networking: Subnets, Site-to-Site, Point-to-Site dynamic and static VPN, Peer-to-Peer, Gateways, Express routes, load balancers, IP-tables, security groups and ACL's
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to instances, Troubleshooting Windows Instances on AWS cloud solution.
- Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation and Migration. Lead projects from own responsibility area.
Windows System Administrator (Ops Tech Lead)
- System Admin configuring all new IT devices - laptops, desktops, servers, routers, switches, etc. Updating and maintaining the global IT Inventory, Support Printers, Laptops, Desktops, Microsoft Office, Windows OS 7, 8, 10, Administering Office 365, Configure Windows Server 2012 knowledge - Active Directory, AD Sync, and ADFS Group Policy, File Server Management. Installation, Administration and Patching
- Apply technical knowledge to operate a Windows technology area (e.g. Desktop OS, Server administration windows 2008/2012, technical security management via SCCM 2012).
- Resolve most technical incidents independently within technical area. Work with other team members to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and work with global teams, Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple services
- Monitor and update knowledge Database and workflow process, Document issues regarding case taken and identified and escalated software bugs to be filled
- Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements
- Provide continual improvement recommendations/direction setting advice within work team.