- To obtain and thrive in a position wif a focus surrounding Information Technology and Engineering leveraging the newest technologies to enhance end to end workflows
Desktop: Active Directory, VMware, Microsoft Exchange, Windows Server, Virtualization, Citrix Receiver, Group Policy, Office 365, Sharepoint Administration
Infrastructure: Linux Systems Administration, Elemental Servers, General Server Hardware
Storage: Isilon, Qumulo, Quantum, Stornext, PowerShell
Network: Brocade Fiber Zoning, Mellanox Ethernet Switch, DNS, DHCP
Archival: Storage Manager, Spectra Black Pearl, Archiware, Quantum Scalar
- Plan and Deploy end to end data management solutions to SMB and mid - size companies.
- Maintain Quantum StorNext SAN and Scalar i500 tape libraries for mid-size entertainment studios.
- Provide Engineering and Administrative services to Media and Entertainment clients small to large.
- Deploy SAN and NAS solutions to clients.
- Advise clients of infrastructure solutions in a cost-effective manner.
- Multi-Site, Multi-Forest Active Directory administration.
- Windows network server administration: DNS, DHCP, SMB, SMTP, IIS.
- Microsoft Cloud Administration: Exchange Online, Azure AD, Sharepoint Online.
- Exchange 2007 and 2010 administration and migration to Exchange Online.
- Enterprise email protection and archiving: Mimecast Cloud Services.
- Linux server builds, administration and troubleshooting.
- Quantum Stornext SAN administration: disk arrays, Object Storage and Tape library.
- Brocade fiber switch administration and zoning.
- EMC Isilon NAS storage administration.
- VMware Administration.
Information Security Analyst
- Provided support to the business and IT staff for security related issues.
- Performed analysis and researched security concepts.
- Prepared status reports on security matters.
- Implemented security projects in accordance wif corporate Information Security standards.
- On boarded new employees in Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Maintained security administration of all third-party apps pertaining to financial institution.
Citrix Client Virtualization Technician
- Travelled nationwide to upgrade resort computers from XP to Win7.
- Migrated user to Citrix hybrid environment.
- Migrated user data through Windows Easy Transfer and USMT.
- Installed network printers to newly imaged PCs and configured them to work wif Citrix.
- Instructed users on Win 7 and how to use legacy software wif Citrix Receiver.
- Documented issues which were conveyed to project managers for future planning.
- Added and removed computers from OUs in Active Directory.
- Conducted an overall inventory for each resort then sent daily imaged PC reports to PM.
- Assisted users on how to utilize Citrix in a hybrid environment.
- Helped troubleshoot Citrix connection issues that user would encounter.
- Remotely Troubleshoot Issues utilizing Teamviewer, Log Me Dameware and RDP for users.
- Helped users troubleshoot domain login issues.
- Helped users connect to and install network printers on their client computers.
- Supported office applications along wif training end users on advanced features.
- Supported Outlook issues in and Exchange environment.
- Added and removed users from Exchange server administration console.
- Assisted users wif troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- Provided mobile device support for a major parcel companies flight travel software.
- Provided Active Directory support for typical end user issues.
- Assisted users wif VPN client connectivity issues regarding server addresses.
Desktop Support Technician
- Travelled to client sites to provide desk side support when call was placed.
- Deployed desktops and laptops to end users at client sites.
- Installed and maintained routers, wireless routers and switches.
- Provided support of Microsoft file servers.
- Provided Network Printer support to end.
- Supported proprietary manufacturing POS and accounting software for end users.
- Assisted clients via phone support when onsite at another location.