Systems Engineer Resume
- Over 11+ years of experience in Information Technology which includes 4+ years’ experience in Big data and HADOOP Ecosystem.
- Certified by Cloudera as CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer.
- Hands - on experience on major components in Hadoop Ecosystem including Scala, Java, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Sqoop and HDFS
- High Exposure on BigData technologies and Hadoop ecosystem, In-depth understanding of Apache Spark and the Hadoop Infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of different requirements and projects.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Strong database and online programming skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge.
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles such as Team Lead and Application Developer.
- Executed projects for Banking, Automobile, HR and Finance industries.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills. Active participant in Group discussions and good learning ability.
Programming Languages: Scala, Java, SAS, SQL
Hadoop Technologies: Spark, HDFS, Sqoop, Flume, Hive, Oozie, Impala
Build Tools: Maven, SBT
Hadoop Distribution: Cloudera
- Strong experience in working SPARK jobs using SCALA. Worked withSpark-SQL, Data Frames and Pair RDD's.
- Experienced in handling large Dataframes using Partitions,Sparkin-Memory capabilities, Broadcasts inSpark, Effective & efficient Joins, Transformations and other during ingestion process itself.
- Actively involved in theSPARKtuning techniques by successfully caching the RDD's and increase the number of executor's per node etc.
- Experienced in working with different level's of data compressions like JSON, PARQUET, SNAPPY etc and writing into S3 with the desired partitioning.
- Worked on developing Unix Shell scripts to automateSpark-Sql.
- Sparktransformations usingSparkand Scala.
- Create OOZIE workflows to schedule the monthly and weekly jobs.
- Involved in the gathering of Business requirements and preparation of Information Template used for identifying data elements for future reporting needs.
- Maintain documentation that supports system configuration, training and user experience.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems. Review and repair legacy code.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to task specifications for junior programmers.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Responsible for delivering the results to client without delays.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Tests new programs to ensure that logic and syntax are correct, and that program results are accurate; assists lower-level programmers with programming assignments.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
- Making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Translate customer requirements into technical requirements. Responsible for SAS coding as per the requirement. Used SAS programs extensively to fulfill the requirements.
- Responsible to monitor the jobs through OPC scheduler.
- Monitored PBC and ESP job cycles and sent the reports to production support team.
- Responsible for preparation of test plan and unit testing.
- Incorporated enhancements to the existing programs and developed new modules using COBOL, DB2, IMSDB and JCL.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing.
- Analyzed business processes, job flows and developed new modules as per the requirements.
- Converted business requirements into technical requirements.
- Responsible for unit testing and system testing.
- Moved the jobs from one stage to another stage in version controller.
- Responsible to develop modules from the scratch as per the customer requirements.
- Move the developed modules from one stage to another stage in the version controller.
- Responsible for unit testing and system testing
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes