- Exposed to all aspects of software life cycle such as Analysis, Planning, and Design, Development, Implementation and Post - production analysis of teh projects.
- Worked as Software Engineer for 7 years and served teh development group as effective SCM (Software Configuration Management) Analyst, Build/Release engineer and Administration
- Designed and automated Branching Models for different development projects.
- Automated teh build/deployment process
- Experience installing, implementing and configuring WebLogic Application Server
- Expert in Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins,Bamboo with Maven/Ant
- Proficient in Perl Scripting, Unix Shell scripting, Ant, Maven and Make Utility for Unix/Windows platforms.
- Expert in Automation of Release and Deploy configuration management to different environments i.e. QA, UAT and production.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX environments and scripting for Build & Release automation.
- Defining Branching strategies and CM build cycle in a complete SDLC for different projects.
- Proficient with Perl & Shell Scripting for build automations.
- Experience automating deployments on Application Server JBoss, Tomcat, and WebSphere.
- Experience with defining release strategy, process and preparing user documentation for software configuration management.
- Experience with implementing project change control into software release management in multiple technical environments including UNIX, LINUX and Windows.
- Experienced with automating release process using Maven, Jenkins, and Jira as tools in diversified Project Environment.
- Used Clear Quest, Jira, Remedy as Defect Management System.
- Has excellent communication skills.
Version Control Systems: Git, Subversion, Tortoise SVN, CVS
Operating Systems: UNIX(Solaris,HP-UX, AIX, Linux)Windows XP/NT/2k/9x
Bug Tracking Tools: HP-QualityCenter,Remedy 6.03,Clear Quest 7.1,BugZilla, JIRA
Build Tools: Jenkins, CruiseControl, Nexus, Maven and Ant
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, .NET, SQL, XML
Scripting Languages: Perl, Shell Scripting
Other Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Stash, clover
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySql,PostGreSQL, and DB2.
Web Servers: SunOne, Apache, IIS
Application Server: Weblogic,JBoss,Websphere,Tomcat
Confidential, New York, NY
DevOps/Build & Release Engineer
- Developed, enhanced and maintained teh automated build system/process for software development projects as teh Build Manager
- Managed teh integration of new software projects and products into teh build environment
- Verified teh methods used to create and recreate software builds were reliable and repeatable
- Managed release and version management tools
- Developed process ensuring proper archiving and audibility of product releases
- Provided annual release calendar along with milestones for each release date vise: Scope Freeze, Code freeze, QA Cycles date and UAT dates.
- Automated build and deploy process for J2EE and .Net applications
- Provided multiple branching models for different Application release models
- Automated Build and deployment process using Ant, Maven, shell and Perl scripts
- Supported Builds, deployments for J2EE applications
- Supported Applications for pre-Prod environments
- Involved in migrating from ANT to Maven
- Developed DB build and deployment scripting using Perl to support Install/Migration of DB deployment.
Environment: Subversion, ANT, Maven, WebSphere, DB2, Perl, UNIX(linux,aix), Jenkins, Nexus, Shell Scripting
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Build and Release (DevOps) Engineer
- Managing teh Subversion based source code repository and ensure proper versioning
- Supporting builds and deployments for different environments(Test, Staging and Prod).
- Automated CM activities like merges, Baselines etc using PERL and Shell Scripts.
- Managing Cross-Dependency meeting with all IT teams to make sure that they are aware and addressing teh software testing as well as release cross-dependencies before releasing it into production.
- Maintain and automated build processes using Hudson and associated technologies
- Recommend strategies to support parallel development activities by providing Branching Models.
- Responsible for identifying, improving, and deploying software configuration practices.
- Troubleshooting build, deployment and/or configuration problems in development, sandbox, staging and production environments.
- Trouble shooting teh problems related with Portal-server configuration issues and performance issues.
- Installation & Configuration of WebLogic Portal environment as per application requirement.
- Extensively worked on WebLogic 10gR3 for deploying EAR, WAR files in Dev, Test, Staging and Prod environments.
- Installation, Configuration, Tuning and troubleshooting of WebLogic Server and migration of applications from WebLogic 10.1 to 10.3
- 24*7 Production Support in Complex environment and Troubleshoot critical application issues working closely with Developers
Environment: Subversion,CVS, Hudson,Remedy,Quality Center,ANT,Perl, Shell Script (Bourne,Korn), Oracle, SQL Server 2005,Weblogic, iPlanet,LDAP,UNIX(solaris,linux), Windows XP/2003, Python
- Involving in all administrative tasks like Installation, Configuration, Deployment, and Troubleshooting of WebLogic Application Server on Linux platform.
- Has to Configure teh WebLogic server domain, Managed Servers, Machines, Clusters and Node Manager Service
- Responsible for deploying applications in different environments like Test and Production.
- Configured JDBC data sources and connection pools.
- Responsible for analyzing and troubleshooting WebLogic related issues reported by teh clients in different environments like Dev, Pre-Pod and Production.
- Involved in Installation and configuration of Apache 2.2 server.
- Providing 24x7 Dev, Test, Production applications.
Environment: WebLogic Server, Apache, Linux, Oracle
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes