- Over 6 years of experience in Software Development/Unix Admin/DevOps on Unix/Linux Systems, MS Windows System & Main Frame Systems.
- Work experience on Red Hat Enterprise Server, Fedora, CentOS, Red Hat and Ubuntu
- AWS EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, Route53, SNS, SQS, Cloud Formation, CloudWatch, Dynamo DB, IAM, RDS, Code Commit and Microsoft Azure Cloud automation with configuration management system Ansible, YAML and Python, Terraform, ELK, Dockers Containers deployment.
- Creating Ansible Playbooks, to Deploy VM and install teh Components as per requirements
- Develop CI/CD system with Jenkins on Kubernetes container environment, utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for teh runtime environment for teh CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Extensively worked on four End - to-End Datacenter Migration including application servers, Database servers, Web servers and cloud (AWS/Azure) Migration.
- Design, build, and implement datacenter consolidation plans across teh enterprise.
- Expertise in using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) to provide access for users in different environments.
- Experienced in database technology such as Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, MySQL, including NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Expert in deploying teh code trough web application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
- Performed automation tasks on various Docker components like Docker Hub, Docker Engine, Docker Machine and Docker Registry.
- Design solution architectures and develop migration roadmaps for private, public, and hybrid cloud, involving leading virtualization technologies.
- Experience with Ansible playbooks and Ansible Tower.
- Experienced in administration, troubleshooting, tuning, security, backup, recovery and upgrades of RHEL Linux / IBM AIX / Solaris.
- Working on Linuxlogical volume, creating volume group, logical volumes, file systems, and troubleshooting
- Expertise in Shell scripting to perform Admin duties like testing, tuning, upgrading, loading patches, networking, implementing protocols and troubleshooting server issues.
- Experienced in administrative tasks such as System Startup/shutdown, Backup strategy, and Documentation, User Management, Security and Network management.
- Worked in configuring and setup connectivity between web servers, database servers and directory servers as a process server administrator.
- Proven ability to Define System requirements, recommended solutions, analyze capacity and make appropriate modifications.
Languages: C, C++, Core Java, J2EE, JDBC & Collections.
Database: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra.
CI/CD Tools: Hudson, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Perforce, TFS.
Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure (IaaS & PaaS), OpenStack.
Build Tools: Maven, ANT, Gradle.
Web Servers: JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Operating System: RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS, Windows, Solaris.
Networking Protocol: TCP/IP, DNS, NFS, ICMP, SMTP, DHCP.
- Coordinate release activities with Project Management, QA, Release Management and Web Development teams to ensure a smooth rollout of releases.
- Worked as a DevOps Engineer for a team dat involves different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.
- Monitored teh UAT and production environments for any down time issues by performing regular CRON job updates in servers.
- Worked on administration, maintenance, & support of Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Developed automated provisioning applications according to organizational standards for deployment to AWS environment.
- Built Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub containing terraform code.
- Migrated applications onto AWS environment by deploying complete infrastructure.
- Responsible for CI/CD process implementation using Jenkins along with Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created teh alarms and SNS notifications for EC2 Instances to monitor teh CPU Utilization, Disk Usage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Created AWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, Managed cloud trail logs and objects within each bucket
- Worked at optimizing volumes and AWS EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances.
- Configured multiple Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling Groups for high availability and fault tolerant Docker containers in ECS.
- Designed and developed MongoDB multi-shared cluster and responsible for upgrading and migrating versions of Mongo database.
- Build and release software baselines, code merges, branch and label creation in SVN and interfaced between development and infrastructure.
- Installed and configured Jenkins for automating deployments and providing a complete automation solution.
- Patch management review via PowerShell script to discovered current patch status and deploy patches to TEMPeffected systems.
- Deployed & configured Chef Server including bootstrapping of Chef Client nodes for provisioning.
- Responsible for performance monitoring of CPU, Memory, Disks and network of multiple services configuring AWS Cloud Watch metric logs.
- Implemented Nagios monitoring solution for mission critical servers.
- Configured Jenkins to implement nightly builds on daily basis and generated change log dat includes changes dat occurred in last 24 hours.
Confidential - Birmingham, AL
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to teh Agile process.
- Managed build activities of multiple teams, delivering multiple releases of services and applications.
- Performed deployment, maintenance & configuration of systems for maximum availability and performance in a Linux based production environment.
- Worked with Node.JS for writing Event Driven Code and wrote requests to retrieve data from database.
- Deploying teh JAR, WAR, and EAR files to teh Application servers for continuous integration and delivery process.
- Managed teh Maven project dependencies by creating parent-child POM files to relate between projects.
- Utilized Configuration Management Tool Chef & created Chef Cookbooks using recipes to automate system operations.
- Leveraged AWS cloud services such as EC2, auto-scaling and VPC to build secure, highly scalable and flexible systems dat handled expected and unexpected load bursts.
- Migrated Linux Logical Volumes from one server to another server using AWS snapshots.
- Performed WebLogic Server administration tasks such as installation, configuration, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Wrote Puppet manifests for deploying, configuring, and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Monitoring Tools such as Splunk, Nagios, Cloud Watch for Resource Monitoring.
- Used Splunk for Log Analyzing and improving teh performance of servers.
- Conducted Proof of Concept (POC) and deployed an Azure instance for a hybrid-based authorization and encryption system.
- Work with development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems also used Selenium.
- Set up udeploy server along with automated scripts to back up teh server and restore from backup for Disaster recovery.
Confidential - Flower Mound, TX
- Involved in DevOps team in teh integration environment with virtual Cloud hybrid service developing and working on to plan, deploy and deliver strategic solutions.
- Deployed virtualized Linux infrastructure on AWS and Rackspace Cloud.
- Created BASH shell scripts to automate CRON jobs and system maintenance. Scheduled CRON jobs for job automation.
- Implemented AWS cloud deployment with Puppet using web services.
- Actively involved in configuring puppet open source with several third-party applications and creating windows modules integrating Power Shell.
- Installation of Centrify (express edition) and integration with Active Directory Server for Linux Systems and updated teh user login in Centrify configuration.
- Installed and Configured Multiple OS using VMware ESXi on IBM servers.
- Monitored backups & maintained offsite backup for recovery in case of system crash.
- Configured AWS IAM (Identity Access Management) service for controlled access for regular and application users with various groups & policies.
- Worked on EC2 instance upgrades/downgrades to scale up compute and memory resources to keep teh service available.
- Creation of VMs, cloning and migrations of teh VMs on VMware vSphere.
- Worked with DBA team for database performance issues, network related issue on Linux/Unix Servers and with vendors for hardware related issues.
- Worked on network connectivity, SAN storage, creating LVM and taking TSM backup.
- Installed and Configured Tomcat and JBOSS for Web Application deployment.
- Installation, configuration Active Directory, Group Policy, Migrations, Security GPOs, DNS, DHCP, File & Print Server, IIS (Web Server), FTP, Terminal Server, Microsoft Clustering and Exchange Mail Server in Windows based server environment.
- Linux technical support and prepared technical documentation for check in verification.
- Worked in solving tickets issued on day to day activities and problems related to development and test servers.
- Changed teh infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker with Kubernetes to provide better performance and easier management of teh production environment.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Building & configuring Red hat Linux systems over teh network, implementing automated tasks through crontab, resolving tickets according to teh priority basis.
- Monitored & resolved problems relating to Internet Servers, Services, Databases, Helpdesk queries and interacting with internet nodes to resolve issues regarding internet services.
- System & Network Administration of large group of systems & network Linux, Windows Servers, Modems, Routers and Switches.
- Set up network printer, planning, scheduling backups and antivirus installation on servers and nodes. Also includes updating and installing patches on servers
- Implementing, Managing and Troubleshooting hardware devices and drivers, installing service pack and updating drivers.
- Support company mail infrastructure by maintaining multiple mail servers and assisting users with mail related questions.
- Maintaining teh backup of all teh logs of users and mail logs for future correspondence.
- Installation and preventive maintenance regarding system upgrade and implement diagnostic packages, Networking hardware and installation.
- Configuring and Administration of users, groups, Creation/Deletion, Monitoring Mail Queues, File systems, network printer & device drivers.
- Administered and supported application servers, responsibilities included troubleshooting and monitoring servers using Nagios.
- Used Nagios system to monitor alerts and resolve critical issues.
- Installed physical and virtual servers using VMware virtual center and configured hardware, settings, directories, storage in accordance with standards and project requirement.
- Designed firewall rules for new servers, deploy patches associated with Linux Operating system and hardening teh system to ensure a consistent secure platform.
- Administration, Monitoring, Disk space Management, Ensuring Data security and Access control on Servers
- Managing user Rights, maintaining data and access security Assigning mail Quotas, Writing Scripts, LVM, RAID.
- Installation of Oracle Patches and Troubleshooting, Creating and modifying application related objects, Creating Profiles, Users, Roles and maintaining system security.
- Managed Systems and Network related issues like Installation, Configuration and Troubleshooting on Red Hat platform.
- Handling teh day-to-day Operations, install software, apply patches, manage file systems, monitoring performance and troubleshoot alerts.