Obtain a challenging QA position in network systems and test engineering.
- Proficient in OSI reference model, TCP/IP Protocol Suite, Switch Fabrics and various Routing Protocols.
- Experience in developing and executing test cases.
- Good written and oral communications skills with the ability to articulate basic security and networking aspects to test cases.
- I was involved in testing Cisco’s Catalyst 6509 switching platform for IPv6 support.
- The feature testing includes test plan writing, test plan review and functional, configuration, extended functionality, stress, negative, boundary, performance, sanity, interoperability testing of the various IPv6 features.
- The feature testing included configuration,basic, & extendedfunctionality testing; negative, boundary, & interoperability testing ofthe below mentioned features
- Responsibilities included testing; writing test plans and test cases based on institute requirements, test case execution and analysis, and documenting results.