- Extensive work experience Around 6 Years in IT industry on AWS, Build & Release and Linux administration.
- Expert in understanding Operating Systems likeLinux, UNIX, Windows.
- Worked with system, network,securityandstorageteams to prepare and configure new servers for the environment.
- Experience in Monitored System Activities likeCPU, Memory, Disk and Swap spaceusage to avoid any performance issues.
- Experience in working with container - based deployments using Docker, Docker images, Docker file, Docker Hub, Docker Compose and Docker registries.
- Used Kubernetes for automated deployments, scaling and management of containerized applications across clusters of hosts.
- Used Kubernetesto orchestrate the deployment and management of Docker containers.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment usingJenkins.
- Experienced in Configuration Management Systems with the use of Chef for managing configurations across multiple environments.
- Used Ansible for server provisioning and automating infrastructure.
- Used Terraform scripts to configure Amazon Web Services(AWS) resources.
- Involved in monitoring the servers and applications using Splunk.
- Excellent experience in infrastructure monitoring tools like Nagios, CloudWatch, Splunk and integrating log analytics using Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana.
- Experience in Shell scripting like Perl, Ruby as well as knowledge in Python, Go-Lang.
- Experience on AWS cloud services likeEC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53.
- Experience in creating and maintainingAuto scalinggroups,IAMuser roles, policies,EC2, Elastic Container Service(ECS) andLoad Balancers.
- Experience with administration, maintenance and operations of different AWS Cloud resources and management services likeElastic Beanstalk, S3, RDS, Lambda, SQS, Cloud Front, SNS, Cloud WatchandCloud formation templates.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (AWS) like Elastic Container Service(ECS), Elastic Container Registry(ECR), Elastic Kubernetes Service(EKS).
- Configured AWSVirtual Private Cloud(VPC)with public and private subnets, configured Routing tables, Internet gateway, ACL’s, and Security groups.
- Have a good knowledge about databases like Amazon Relational Database Service(RDS), Dynamo DB, MySQL and Oracle.
- Deployed and configured GIT repositories with branching, forks, tagging and merge requests.
- Extensive experience in using Build Automation tools like Gradle and Maven.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methodologies.
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac.
Cloud Services: AWS, Open Stack, Azure, PCF.
Virtualization Platforms: Oracle virtual box, Vagrant, VMware ESXI.
Version Control: Git, SVN, Bitbucket.
Build Systems: Maven, Ant.
CI Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo.
Networking: TCP/IP, NFS, Telnet, FTP, DNS, DHCP, NAT, Netstat, HTTP, SAMBA, IPTABLES.
Containerization Tools: Docker, Kubernetes.
Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat, WebSphere.
Web Servers: Apache, Nginx.
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, DynamoDB.
Scripting Languages: Shell, Ruby, Python.
Bug tracking and Ticketing tool: JIRA, Rally.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Designed and implemented a continuous build-test-deployment (CI/CD) system with multiple component pipelines using Jenkins to support weekly releases.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker Hub and Docker-registries and Kubernetes.
- Lead transition from manual configuration and deployment to ‘infrastructure as code’ usingChef, including design and implementation of cookbooks and tooling.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed them using Kubernetes.
- Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes. Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization and maintained Docker Images and containers.
- UtilizedKubernetesfor the runtime environment of theCI/CDsystem to build, test deploy.
- Used Terraformscripts to configure AWS resources.
- Implemented branching and strategies and automated release branching process using GIT.
- Developed automation scripting using YAML in Ansible to deploy and manage Java applications across Linux servers.
- Automated the installation of CloudWatch agent into instances and collected all the access logs to the visualization dashboards on internal platform.
- Worked in Configuring Servers to provide Networking Services, including HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH and DNS.
- Configured an AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Database Subnet Group for isolation of resources within the Amazon RDS, MySQL and DynamoDB.
- Responsible for OpenStack project core infrastructure including code review, continuous integration systems and development tools.
- Used Chef for server provisioning and automating infrastructure.
- ImplementedAWSsolutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Implementing new projects builds framework usingJenkins& maven as build framework.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework usingJenkins, Maven in Linux environment.
- Using JenkinsAWSCode Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS
- Changing the AWS infrastructure Elastic Beanstalk to Docker withkubernetes.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) with EC2 Auto scaling groups
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch
- Implemented aContinuous Deliverypipeline with Docker,GitHuband AWS
- Writingbuild (Maven) and deploymentscripts (Shell) to automatebuildand deployment of the application.
Environment: AWS, Git, Gitlab, Ansible, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, OpenStack, Cloud Watch, UNIX, EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, Cloud Formation, Terraform
Confidential, Oklahoma City, OK
- Configured AWS EC2 instances using AMI (Linux/Ubuntu) for specific application.
- Maintained EC2 instances and S3 buckets on AWS.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto scaling groups.
- Created and configured VPC with 2 subnets to deploy EC2 database and Elasticache instances.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Configured Elastic Load Balancers with EC2 Auto Scaling groups.
- Configured S3 to host Static Web content.
- Created S3 buckets to store required assets.
- Worked with Relational Database Service (RDS) and DynamoDB.
- Created tables in DynamoDB to store and retrieve data.
- Experimented with CloudFormation template to easily recreate the infrastructure.
- Used CloudFront and Elasticache to improve performance of the application
- Deployedjava applicationsto application servers in agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Responsible for installing Jenkins master and slave nodes.
- ConfiguredGit with Jenkinsand schedule jobs using POLL SCM option.
- Created the build scripts usingMavenfor Java projects.
- Worked on infrastructure withDockercontainerization.
- Used Kubernetes to orchestrate the deployment, scaling and management ofDockerContainers.
- Worked on Micro Services deployments on AWS ECS and EC2 instances.
- Worked onDockerfor deploying and maintainingMicro servicesin Dev & QA environment.
- Implementeddocker-maven-pluginin maven pom to build docker images for all microservices and later usedDocker fileto build the docker images from the java jar files.
- Implemented build stage- to build the micro service and push the docker container image to theprivate docker registry.
- UsedJenkins pipelinesto drive all microservices builds out to theDocker registryand then deployed toKubernetes, CreatedPodsand managed usingKubernetes.
- Experimented on Prometheus for monitoring Kubernetes services.
- Developed microservice on boarding tools leveragingPythonandJenkinsallowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs andKubernetesdeploy and services.
Environment: AWS, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Python, Java, EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, CloudFront, CloudWatch
- Build and deployment of Java components to the application.
- Automation of Build and deployment using IBM Build Forge and Blade logic
- Extensive experience with Blue/green deployments to avoid the downtime
- Creating Clear Case branches for new components and maintenance.
- Resolving build and deployment errors and delivering reliable application.
- Creating new projects in Build forge and integration of Build Forge with Blade Logic.
- Automation of Timestamp and verification mechanisms using windows batch script to
- Verify the deployments and send e-mail communication to the team.
- Performing successful and error free deliverables on time.
- Effectively performed critical releases for the environments including SIT, LT, UAT,
- PROD, BSI and BDI.
- Direct interaction with the Client and received many appreciations for best performance rendered.
- Always rendered effective E-mail communications and phone calls with proper etiquettes.
- Extraction and summarization of Daily Status Reports (DSRs).
- Effectively worked in the Co-location along with the development team during the critical period of the releases.
Environment: IBM Rational Clear Case, Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, Sonar, WebLogic MAVEN, IBM, Shell Scripts, Build Forge, XML, Oracle, Tomcat
Linux Administrator (Intern)
- Building high performance, high available environments for clients.
- Deploying new Linux servers, Configuring the servers, Installed Apache tomcat, Apache Webserver, Java
- Installation on the servers, GIT, ANT, MAVEN.
- Installing COMPTEL product on the Linux server.
- Installing patches/packages on the servers as per the release.
- Deploying the code in production, UAT, PT, development servers.
- Troubleshooting issues in the server and Resolve issues on Disk, CPU and memory performance issues.
- Installed and Upgraded RHEL packages using YUM.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux/Unix servers.
- User administration Enabled and Disabled Administrative security, Application Security, Global Security.
- Created and configured clusters for high availability of the servers.
- Deploying code through SVN and GITHUB.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Jenkins for continuous integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Developed scripting for automation of day-to-day administration tasks.
- Coordination with different teams and customers to get the approvals regarding planned maintenance.
- Working with internal customers DBA and App teams to support their databases and applications.
Environment: Linux, Windows, JAVA, SVN, Apache Tomcat, Oracle DB, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, GIT.