- 3+ years of IT experience as a DevOps Engineer in automating, building, deploying and releasing of code from one environment to another environment.
- In depth understanding of the principles and best practices of software configuration management (SCM) in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS cloud creating EC2 instances, security groups, EC2 container services and Amazon elastic block store.
- Experience in AWS Cloud Computing services, such as EC2, S3, Confidential, API, Dynamo, EBS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Cloud Watch, Security Groups, Cloud Trail, IAM, Cloud Front, Snowball, EMR, RDS and Glacier.
- Experience on Amazon Web Services for deploying using Code commit and Code deploy of EC2 instances consisting of various flavours like Amazon Linux AMI, Red Hat Linux Enterprise, SUSE Linux, Ubuntu server, Microsoft Window Server and many more.
- Deployed and maintained Chef role - based application servers, including Apache, Resin, Nginx and Tomcat.
- Experience in working with configuration management tools likePuppet, ChefandAnsible. Experience in setting upPuppet Master, Puppet Agentsfor managing enterprise policies and configurations.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involvingAWSCloud platforms,EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SQS, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Elastic Cache, Cloud Watch, SNS, AWS Import/ Export.
- Implemented Continuous Delivery framework usingChef Jenkins, andMaveninLinuxenvironment onAWSPublic cloud.
- Ability to build deployment, build scripts and automated solutions using Ruby, Python, Shell.
- Developed automation scripting inPython(core) usingPuppetto deploy and manageJavaapplications acrossLinux servers.
- Hands-on with SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
- Experience in working with version control systems like Subversion, clear case, Perforce, GIT and used source code management tools like Tortoise SVN, GitHub.
- Extensively took a shot at Unit Test Cases and QA Tools like Junit and SonarQube.
- Managed multilevel improvement situations including Dev, QA, and Production for build, testing and release activities.
- Good knowledge on networking concepts like routers, switches, DHCP, DNS, OSI layers, TCP/IP protocols.
- Excellent Communicative, Interpersonal, Intuitive, Analysis with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
- Cloud Trail
- Cloud Front
- Auto Scaling
- Cloud Front
- Cloud Formation
- Elastic Cache
- Cloud Watch
- Subversion clear case
- FollowedAgilemethodologies and implemented them on various projects by setting up Sprint for every two weeks and daily stand-up meetings.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of theSubversion/GITRepositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- ConfiguredNagiosto monitor EC2 Linux instances with puppet automation. And deployedSolarWinds for network monitoring and analysis.
- Manage configuration of Web application and Deploy to AWS cloud server throughChef.
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework usingJenkins,Puppet,Maven & Nexusin Linux environment. And performed the scheduling of various automated jobs usingRUNDECK.
- UsedAnsible Towerfor running playbooks stream in real-time and amazed to see the status of every running job without any further reloads.
- Experienced AWS Developer tools such asCode Commit,Code Pipeline,Code Deploy, Code Buildetc.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on AWS and managing the infrastructure environment withPuppet.
- Monitored and created alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts usingCloud Watch.
- Created and managed AD tenants, and then configure application to be able to integrate with Azure AD (Active Directory).
- Created theSQL,PL/SQLscripts (DML and DDL) inOracledatabase,MySQLand revising them inSVN.
- Identify,troubleshoot, and resolve problems with the OS build failures.
- To achieve Continuous Delivery goal on high scalable environment, used Docker coupled with load-balancing toolNginx.
- Extensively usedRubyscripting onChefAutomation for creating cookbooks comprising all resources, data bags, templates, attributes.
- MonitoredLinuxserver forCPU Utilization,Memory Utilization, anddisk Utilizationfor performance monitoring.
Confidential, Bergen, NC
- Solid understanding ofLinux shellandPerl scripting,UNIX, Windows, buildand release engineering principles.
- Manage deployment automation usingPuppet, Roles, Profiles, Collective andCustom Puppetmodules, Ruby.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management using puppet.
- Worked with the Docker to package an application with all of its dependencies in to a standardized unit for software development.
- Installing, configuring and administer Jenkins CI tool on Linux machines.
- UsingCloud Watch, extensively monitored theAWSservices likeEC2,CPU memory,Amazon RDS DBservices,DynamoDBtables,EBSvolumes to set alarms for notification or automated actions and to monitor logs for a better understanding and operation of the system.
- ManagedKubernetes chartsusingHelmand created reproducible builds of theKubernetesapplications, managedKubernetesmanifest files and Managed releases ofHelm packages.
- Extensively worked withJenkinsAPI's to know various things like build status, count of builds, GIT commit version used byJenkinsbuilds etc. usingGroovy.
- Experience in migrating physical Linux/Windows servers to cloud (AWS).
- Created Cloud Formation templates for deploying AWS resources though Jenkins.
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Provide highly durable and available data by using S3 data store, versioning, lifecycle policies, and create AMI s for mission critical production servers for backup.
- Installing RedHat Linux using kickstart and applying security polices for hardening the server based on the company policies.
- Developed Shell/Python Scripts for automation purpose.
- Automated Weekly releases with ANT/Maven scripting for Compiling Java Code, Debugging and Placing Builds into Maven Repository.
- Used Subversion as source code repositories.
- Created Perl & UNIX scripts for build and release activities in QA, Staging and Production environments.
- Kept track of all the releases and request of the developers through Infrastructure management tool.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to all the test scenarios before intimating to the business.