- Around 9 years of experience in designing build process, Software Product Development, Process Automation, Build & Release Management, Source Code repository & Environment management. Change/Incident Management and Cloud Management.
- Migrated On - premise infrastructure to cloud platforms like AWS/Azure and involved in virtualization using (VMware, VMware ESX, Xen).
- Good Knowledge on Backup and restore Azureservices and in Design and configure AzureVirtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azurenetwork settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing. Azure cloud services, Blob storage, Active directory, Azure Service Bus, Cosmos DB.
- Automate the Build and Deploy of all internal Java environments using various continuous integration tools and scripting languages
- Strong Experience in Configuration Management performing Application Builds/Packaging, defect management, troubleshooting, version control and environment supervision
- Implementing the monitoring solutions like Splunk, Zabbix, Nagios, AWS Cloud watch etc.
- Expert in using ANT scripts, Make and Maven for Build process
- Experience in Implementation of Continuous Integration through Jenkins/ Bamboo. Deployment using various CI Tools like Chef/ Puppet
- Experience in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT (GitHub, GitLab), Clear case, Perforce and VSS.
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon EC2,) elastic capacity administration and cloud deployment and administration tool
- Experience in AWS image management module (for creating, registering, listing and deleting images) using APIs exposed by AWS. Installed and configured Chef in AWS
- Monitor and maintain the automated build and CI process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate resolution of build failures using ticketing tools like JIRA.
- Assisting testing team to make sure dat all the back end jobs works TEMPeffectively at the time of QA and UAT.
- Configured Kubernetes plugin for Jenkins agents to be dynamically provisioned on a Kubernetes Cluster.
- Experience in working on a single node and multi-node OpenStack cloud platform, Virtualization, NFV and was one of the top contributors for Zaqar, a service part of OpenStack cloud software.
- Experience with OpenStack Services such as Compute, Network, Storage, Horizon, Glance, Identity, Monitoring and Orchestration Service.
- Developed Dev, Test and Prod environments of different applications on AWS by provisioning Kubernetes clusters on EC2 instances using Docker, Ruby/Bash, Chef, and Terraform.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization.Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Extensive experience working on the monitoring of the servers using tools such as Nagios.
- Record of success in implementing Search capabilities using Logstash tools.
- Experience in Installing, Configuring, Tuning and troubleshooting of Red Hat EL 5.x, 6.x,7.x and VMware ESX environment and also extensive knowledge of Multiple Client Operating Systems such as Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience in Deploying JBoss, Apache Tomcat web server, IIS Server, Oracle web logic, and IBM Web Sphere
- Ability in execution of XML, Ant Scripts, Ruby, Shell Scripts, Perl Scripts, Power Shell scripts and JAVA Scripts
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work as a team or individually, ability to learn new technologies.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux(CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu),Windows 98/ NT/ XP/ Vista/7/8, iOS
Search Engines: Elasticsearch and Logstash
Build Tools/DevOps: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes
CI Tools: Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo
Microsoft Azure: Azure Active Directory, OMS, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Azure API, Azure Services, OpenStack
System Monitoring: App Dynamics, Perfmon
Database: Oracle 10g and 8i/9i, MS SQL, DB2 7.2/8/1/8.2
Servers: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, VMWare
Bug Tracking & Testing: JIRA, Remedy, HP Quality Center, Junit, Clear Quest
SCM Tools: GIT, AWS Cloud Formation, Clear Case, Clear Quest
Cloud Computing: AWS (EC2, ELB, S3), Cloud Foundry, AWS Elasticache
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, XML, EC2
Languages: Confidential, Confidential ++, Confidential #, Java, J2EE, HTML
Scripting Languages: Maven, ANT, Shell Scripting, Python, Perl, Ruby
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Created and maintained continuous integration (CI) using tools Jenkins over different environments to facilitate an agile development process which is automated enabling teams to safely deploy code repeatedly.
- Installed Docker and Kubernetes on Linux environment.
- Installed internal tools on multiple environment.
- Trigger Jenkins build for every new commit in the repository
- Integrated Confidential ultra-cloud console with ops-center.
- Enhanced the build tool to support different build options.
- Maintaining the source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Worked with GIT and Subversion to manage source code.
- Migrating jobs from one master branch to any another branch using Jenkins.
- Implemented all the build and deployment scripts which execute the automated CI and release management process.
- Experience with administrative tasks with CI tools like maintaining configurations and backups and maintain high availability.
- Managed Clusters using Kubernetes and worked on creating many pods, services, deployments.
- Worked on container management using Docker by writing Docker files and set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Experience in virtualization technologies like VMWare, Vagrant and worked with containerizing applications like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Working in all areas of Jenkins setting up CI for new branches, build automation, plugin management and securing Jenkins and setting up master/slave configurations.
- Installed CI/CD for building automation deployments for upgrades and installs which was carried out by Jenkins.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git.
- Used Jenkins to perform automated Builds and Deployments and Involved in development of deployment tools for automating end to end deployment process till production.
- Support the code builds by integrating with continuous integration tool (Jenkins) and integrated GIT into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT repositories and performed all necessary day-to-day GIT Support for different projects.
- Worked with Docker for convenient environment setup for development and testing.
- Experience in using build automation tools and continuous integration concepts by using tools like Jenkins.
- Develop and configure of continuous integration (CI) scripts for release and maintaining to suite the request from teams across organisations.
- Created fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for the multiple projects.
Environment: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Git Version, Helm Chart, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Rally, Jira, Nexus, Gradle, SonarQube, Linux, SVN, Bit bucket, ANT, Artifactory, Maven, Bash, Groovy, Python, Bash, Groovy, Nagios.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Participated in SCM tool evaluation selection and implementation. Proactively identified, implemented process and other operational improvements for build/release/deployment.
- Responsible for setting up framework for micro services deployment.
- Experience in writing Ansible playbooks.
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS Nodes and Test Playbooks on AWS instances using Python.
- Experience with Azure Micro Services, Azure Functions and azure solutions.
- Worked withWindowsAzure, Cloud Services, Storage/Storage, Accounts,Azure Traffic Manager.
- Good in Integrating an application withAzureAD, Design/Implement a multi-site or hybrid network, Set up Site to Site & Point to Site VPN between on-premises andAzureNetworks.
- Worked on monitoring tools like Nagios, Zabbix,AWSCloud Watch to health check the various deployed resources and services.
- Experience in scheduling jobs using Ansible Tower.
- Experience in Writing Python modules for Ansible customizations.
- Experience in working with GIT to store the code and integrated it to Ansible Tower to deploy the playbooks.
- Developed Python and Shell scripts to onboard additional VM capacity to OpenStack.
- Installation and configuration of OpenStack cloud in large datacenter environment. OpenStack Cloud versions
- Using Docker in Environment variables, Configuration files, Option types and Strings & integers.
- Experience with Linux systems, virtualization in a large-scale environment, experience with Linux Containers (LXC) and Docker.
- Responsible for build and deployment automation using VM Ware ESX, Docker containers and Jenkins.
- Working on Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Experience in maintaining a Kubernetes for managing containerized applications across a cluster of nodes.
- Orchestrated various containers across multiple hosts through Kubernetes.
- Setup real-time monitoring using by parsing application/database logs to ELK (elasticsearch, logstash and kibana).
- Built a Full-Service Catalog System which TEMPhas a full workflow using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kinesis, Cloud Watch.
- Setup and build AWS infrastructure using various resources like VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, EBS, Auto Scaling and RDS in Cloud Formation JSON templates.
- Deployed applications on AWS by using Elastic Bean Stalk.
- Manage AWS EC2 instances utilizing Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing for our QA and UAT environments as well as infrastructure servers for GIT and Ansible.
- Created monitors, alarms and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Administered, installed and implemented 18 projects on UDEPLOY from scratch.
Environment: AWS(EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, RDS, IAM, Cloud Watch), Linux, Ansible, Git version Control, Jenkins, Cloud Formation,AWSCLI,AWSAuto Scaling, Azure, AzureElasticsearch, Maven, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Logstash, Nagios, Subversion, Jenkins, Unix/Linux, Shell scripting, Build forge, Sonar, IBM-Udeploy.
Confidential, Emeryville, CA
- As an AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer I is responsible for taking care of day to day build and release activities. These activities include build issues, deployment issues for multiple releases like maintenance release, enhancement release, bug fixes, emergency releases.
- I is responsible for taking care of source code control management. I used Jenkins to integrate tools and technologies to automate the build and deployment process. I used to carry out different jobs in Jenkins like commit jobs, deployment jobs and nightly build jobs. I is expertise in Configuration management tool like chef. I is a professional with good experience in AWS Services.
- Launching Amazon EC2 cloud instances using Amazon Machine Images for AWS cloud. Create, manage and delete users and groups as per the request using Amazon Identity and Access Management.
- Implemented Chef Recipes for deployment of build on internal Data Centre servers. Re-used and modified Chef Recipes to create a deployment directly into Amazon EC2 instances.
- Created the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation-using Jenkins along with scripts to automate routine jobs.
- IntegrationofAutomatedBuildwithDeploymentPipeline.InstalledChefserverandclientstopickupthebuild from Jenkins repository and deploy in target environments (Integration, QA, and Production).
- Evaluating Chef Recipes - Concept of Test Driven Development for Infrastructure as a Code to other environments.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, and Release Activities on Version Control Tool: GIT.
- Implemented rapid provisioning and life-cycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon Web Services, Chef, and scripts.
- Worked on the installation and configuration of the monitoring tool Nagios.
Environment: AWS, GIT, ELB, VPC, EC2, S3, DNS, Web API, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, Chef, Maven, shell scripting, python, Load- balancing, Nagios, Web Sphere, Ruby, Python.
- Installed new/rebuild existing servers and configured hardware, services, settings, directories etc., in accordance with baseline and operational requirements.
- Applying visualization technology in managing multiple operating systems on VMware platforms as well as Windows Hyper -V Manager.
- Created, managed user accounts on Unix/Linux servers, reset user passwords. Administered users account security through monitoring login logs for repeated failed authentication attempts.
- Installed and configured security systems such as AIDE in accordance with company operational procedures as well as monitoring the system to identify possible intrusion.
- Installed and configures oracle Web-logic to enhance mainframe applications in multi-user computer environment.
- After build the code use Beanstalk for deployment
- Perform daily system monitoring, daily reviewing of system and application logs while verifying successful completion of scheduled jobs.
Environment: Linux, Unix Shell Scripting, Bash, Oracle Web-logic, VMware, Hyper - V Manager, AIDE.
Web Application Developer
- Took part in Agile Scrum development process to develop the application and involved in setting up the application with various frameworks.
- Developed the application web pages using Spring MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JSP, Java script and JQuery.
- Designed the Java Server Pages (JSP) using Style Sheets (CSS), HTML and XML.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- As a software Developer to assess the time required for the application to be finished and to share the roles as a developer and to discuss the techniques and programming methodology dat would be used in the project.
- Customized Restful Web Service using Restful API, sending JSON format data packets
- SQL to read data from the databases such as stored procedures
- Build Angular filters, Controllers, Service Calls, Directives, and Regular Expressions to validate the input calls.
- Worked with Core Java technologies including: Collections, Serialization, Generics, Annotations and Exception Handling to implement Back-End Business Logic including Entity Beans and Session Beans
- Used Git/Source Tree for version control/Source code repository. JIRA for issue/defect tracking and project management.