To obtain a position responsible for design, development, and implementation of software applications and solutions that will utilize and improve my technical and communication skills
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive experience in analyzing system requirements and specifications and creating test cases to demonstrate pass/fail situations
- Solid knowledge in project management and life cycle
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adjustability to changing environments
- Strong problem solving, team building and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in system integration and divestitures
- Experience with both large and small teams as well as being the sole developer on a project
- Great exposure to Revenue/Billing, Accounting, Forecasting and Scheduling in Petroleum Transportation Industry
- Clear understanding and great working experience with object oriented programming design concepts
- Exposure to higher education business requirements.
- Technical OS: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 95/98, 3.x , Unix, Linux, MS-DOS
- Development in: PowerBuilder versions 4,5,6,6.5,8,9,10,11, 11.5, 12, and PFC, Visual Basic, Java, SQR, Crystal Reports, Datatel Colleague
- RDBMS: Oracle, MS-Access, MS-SQL Server, Sybase
- Database scripting: PL/SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, SQR
- Others: SQL Station, FTP, Visio, Visual Source Safe, PVCS Version Manager, PVCS Tracker, ERWIN, Power Gen, CAST, Livelink, SQL Loader, Citrix, Datatel, MS Office, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Created customized reports and functionalities using PowerBuilder for Registrars, Admissions and Business offices.
- Project Lead, designed and developed Account Provisioning system. Created a system to export files to be imported to Active Directory using Dovestones software. Created a system to export files for Blackboard imports. Created role/system mappings to ensure appropriate account creation.
- Met with customers to determine their needs, gather and document requirements, communicate with customers throughout the development project to meet expectations, resolve issues, and provide project status.
- Provided support and troubleshooting for Help Desk issues. Prepared software updates for releases, ensuring change management procedures are followed. Created turn-key setup/installation applications.
- Led migration projects of PowerBuilder applications to newer versions.
- Integrated SecurePerfect/FacilitiesCommander with Datatel, interfacing via PowerBuilder application.
- Developed and implemented SQL Server stored procedures, functions, triggers and optimized database performance.
- Created user acceptance test plans and documented the results.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Developed and delivered business application projects for insurance industry
- Identified and documented business processes, rules, application user requirements and data flows
- Analyzed customer application systems and produced business and technical solutions
- Met with external customers to discuss business and technical requirements for the project.
- Reviewed current system designs to ensure optimum internal design and maximum performance
- Provided maintenance and problem resolution for production systems
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Designed, developed and delivered business application projects, enhancements and user requests for ATLAS Automated Transportation and Logistics Activity System and MAGIC Managing and Analyzing Geographical Inventory Control applications
- Led the projects of migrating multiple applications to higher versions of PowerBuilder
- Designed automated solutions for building and testing software
- Performed transparent moves of business applications and application components to ensure integration
- Developed, enhanced and redesigned several outdated scheduling and forecasting application components for Petroleum Services pipeline
- Led implementation of additional software features and front end GUI interfaces
- Administered PVCS Tracker issue tracking and PVCS Version Manager source control for applications development team
- Created detailed documentation for online reporting, installation procedures, GUI framework, builds/patches procedures, and test plans
- Developed GUI screens, stored procedures, triggers, data models, shell scripts and SQR reports for Revenue/Billing and Accounting departments of Williams Pipe Line
- Designed and implemented interface solutions for invoices and payments from ATLAS to Oracle A/R and to Oracle GL.
- Designed security for petroleum applications