- Twenty 20 years experiences in Information Technology include:
- Database administration.
- Project manager.
- Network administration.
- Preliminary study.
- Feasibility study.
- Functional analysis.
- Technical analysis.
- Technical support.
- User training.
- PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE AND SOFTWARE:
- Visual Basic, PL/SQL, C, C , C , COBOL, PASCAL, PVCS, MS-OFFICE
- ORACLE, SQL2000-2012.
UNIX, WINDOWS, OS/MVS, VAX/VMS.
TITLE: DBA Technology Leader
- Analyze and provide the solution to clients for their need in properties management and accounting system.
- Work with the development team on analysis, data modeling, optimization, integration and architecture.
- Work with the development team on developing in-house tools using .NET and C .
- Manage and maintain company and client's databases 40 DB, 600 users SQL 2005, 2008, 2012
- Gather user requirements, application design, and analysis of hardware requirements to meet business needs
- Install SQL Server on Windows Server.
- Develop various T-SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions and triggers for the Application.
- Propose solution for infrastructure and network to clients for better performance.
- Responsible for database tuning using normalization and application tuning
- Extensively use Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, and SQL Server Profiler
- Data migration between different environments and Third Party Databases.
- Developed SQL scripts for maintaining administration tasks.
- Create DTS and/or SSIS package.
- Create and Monitor roles, user accounts, user permissions, table partitions and backup.
- Interact with the customers and troubleshooting the problems related to the databases SQL and/or networks.
- Convert and migrate database from SYBASE and ORACLE to SQL SERVER
- Perform database consistency checks.
- Fine tuning, maintaining integrity constraints and planning, implementing backup and recovery of databases to assure maximum availability.
- Determining user requirements, recommending practical solutions, and leading firm-wide efforts to improve the effective use of technology.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, software applications, peripherals and networking, securities, terminal server, mail server, web server, DSN server, DHCP.
- Implemented and managed Failover Clustering active/passive with SQL Server 2008 for mission critical databases which were mirrored with Failover Cluster databases on disaster recovery site.
- Provide hardware and software support to engineering 400 users and backup support for ORACLE Financial database users.
- Create and maintain all Oracle databases required for development, testing and production usage on OPENVMS.
- Implementing backup and recovery of Oracle databases.
- Create and maintain MS-SQL server required for development, testing and production usage.
TITLE: Analyst/Programmer Senior
- AUDIO-VISUAL MANAGEMENT: Designed, Developed and Maintained an audio-visual information management system that helps the users controlling various sources of news sounds and pictures coming in and going out of the CBC's source library.
- This system was developed using BASIS 5.2-6.0, screens were designed and all the processes were handled using visual basic 4.0., VSS
- DIFFUSION MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: This is a 25-millions project , which centralizes and computerizes every process of TV, Radio diffusion. As one of the key analyst programmer in the development team, my responsibilities are:
- Participate in the analysis and design the user interface and data structure.
- Program GUI using Visual Basic 4.0, 5.0 and Developer 2000.
- Program DLL Using C and TCP/IP protocol.
- Database administration ORACLE: Tuning and optimizing .
- Write Oracle stored procedure in PL/SQL.
- Train and supervise junior programmers.
- As the most senior position in the company's computer department, I am in charge of everything related to IT including: Preliminary, feasibility, functional, technical analysis, project planning, programming GUI , database maintenance, software implementation and maintenance, technical support, junior programmers supervising and training.
- Most of applications were developed using C, COBOL,VISUAL BASIC, SQL, CLIPPER, VSS, MS-ACCESS.
TITLE: System Administrator
Analyze the performance of system VAX/VMS to make sure that it works properly. Revise the manual and computerized system in order to optimize, simplify and automate them. Help and advice the users on system operating and software installation.