Around seven years of Networking experience in heterogeneous environment with proficiency in configuring Multi-Vendor platforms in Data/Voice Communications.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager CUCM 7.x, 8.x.
- Cisco Unity and Unity Connection
- Migration of Cisco CallManager and Unity 4.x to newer versions.
- Cisco Call Unified Manager Express CUME and CME.
- Cisco Voice Gateways and Protocols H.323, MGCP, SIP .
- Configuration of SRST, Meeting Place, IPCCx and Unified Presence.
- IP Routing RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP .
- Configuring MPLS, Traffic Engineering and Layer-3 VPNs.
- Quality of Service QOS .
- IPv6: Addressing Routing RIPng OSPFv3
- Layer 2 Switching VLANs VTP, STP, RSTP, MSTP .
- Layer 3 Switching Load Balancing HSRP, VRRP .
- Ether-channel, Port Aggregation and Advanced Configuration.
Role: Sr. Voice Engineer:
- Deployed and managed Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.x, Cisco Unity Connection 8.x and CER 8.x for Six different Clusters internally to Cigna.
- Installed and Configured CISCO C- 210 M2 Standalone UCS servers to accommodate Cisco UC apps.
- Migrated around 12000 IP phones/Users till date from Avaya to Cisco spread across at different Cigna Sites in USA.
- Deployed and Configured 3945 Cube Gateways, VG224 and SIP trunking.
Role: Voice Network Engineer :
- Deployed and managed Cisco Unified Communications Manager 8.x, Cisco Unity Connection 8.x and CER 8.x for Cigna Real Estate Cluster.
- Migrated around 6500 IP phones/Users from Avaya to Cisco spread across four sites and different regions of US.
- Deployed 3945 Cube Gateways and SIP trunking.
- Design, Build and Configure Datacenter sites for CIGNA.
- Deployed Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Servers chassis, UCS B200 M2 Blades, 6140 6120 Fiber Interconnects for UCS, UCS Manager, Nexus 7010, Nexus 5548, Nexus 2248, Nexus 1010V, CUCM 8.x, CUC 8.x, CER 7.x, CUP 8.x, 3945 gateways as CUBE, CUSP and 3925E as PRI Gateways.
- Working on 5 Different internal projects between HCL and CIGNA to Design and build Cigna's Communications access zone Unified Communications Contact Center , Management Access Zone, Private Wan Access Zone, Disaster Recovery and Cisco Unified Communications for Real Estate Cites.
- Configured the 6140 Fiber Interconnects into the cluster to bring up the UCS Manager.
- Configured Nexus 1010V switches for basic connectivity and mapped them to the VCenter.
- Implemented OSPF, BGP and Layer-2 technologies vPC on Nexus.
- Deploying SIP trunks on 3925 PRI Gateways.
Role: Sr. Voice Engineer :
- Design, Configure and Integrate Cisco Unified Communications voice applications.
- Worked extensively on Cisco Call Manager 7.x, Cisco Unity Unity Connection 7.x, 6900 and 7900 IP phones, Unified Personal Communicator, MCS servers, ViewMail, Transcoding, Quality Of Service and Music On Hold.
- Integration of CUCM with Gateways, Gatekeepers and Cisco Unity.
- Deploying and Managing Unified messaging on Unity.
- Involved in carrying out the successful migration of Cisco Call,Manager and Cisco Unity 4.x version to version 7.x.
- Deploying Cisco PoE Stackwise Catalyst 6500 switches and configuration of 802.1x port security.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing MGCP, H323, VoIP security, BAT, Clusters.
- Plan, Assess, Design assist deploying enterprise wide IP Telephony infrastructure for diverse internal customer base group companies . Designed and Configured Distributed and Centralized Call Processing across WAN.
- Configuration of Attendant consoles, groups, dial peers, Dial Plans, numbering plans, restrictions, MOH, CUCM Clustering, Quality of Service for Voice, Unity Express, Voice Gateways and Gatekeepers.
- Deploying and testing SRST and UCX in a Distributed Call Processing scenario and optimizing call flow between Private and PSTN networks.
- Configuring Cisco Auto Attendant, IP communicator, Meeting Place, Presence Server, Call Agent and other user desktop applications and its integration with Cisco UCM server.
- Was instrumental in planning and procedural deployment of Cisco based Network Management Modules especially Cisco Works LAN Management Module, CiscoWorks VPN/Security Management Module, Wireless LAN Solution Engine, Cisco Voice QoS Policy Manager, Network Analysis Module etc.
- Building these converged networks on Quality of Service and Policy based routing. Planning and implementing QoS features like LLQ low latency queue , Class based Policing, WFQ queuing and Traffic shaping strategies for enhanced voice quality.
- Planning, designing and Deploying SIP trunks on 3845 CUBE Routers. And coordinating with the service provider for new trunks and troubleshooting.
Role: Voice Engineer
- Deploying Cisco CallManager 4.x/5.x Unity applications for end customers and integrating them with Gateways and other Cisco applications like Cisco Auto Attendant, IP Communicator and Microsoft Exchange.
- Moves, adds and changes of Cisco IP phone extensions IP Telephony features and services.
- Managing and troubleshooting Quality of Service issues over WAN.
- Provide design guidelines to customers, at the time sale.
- Involved in a team, configuring huge 80 node Wide Area Network infrastructure on MPLS backbone.
- hands on experience configuring OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP routing protocols.
- Implementation of Frame Relay, 10GE, Packet Over Sonet OC3/OC12, ATM OC3, E1, T1, T3 and Point-to-point Technologies.
- Very good with Cisco IOS and conversant with Junos Juniper Operating System
- Managing Antivirus Gateway appliances from TrendMicro Symantec and URL filtering software from Websense.
- Meticulous User and Operations documentation after completion of any product or service Deployment.
Role: Tech Support Engineer
- Key member in the implementation team of AIRCEL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Project.
- Tracking the implementation of nodes in the locations as per the design.
- Maintaining AIRCEL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS PAN-INDIA MPLS NETWORK Infrastructure consisting of HUAWEI NE SERIES ROUTERS.
- Hands on experience in configuration of MPLS VPN NETWORK Structure.
- Monitoring and managing the backbone network which is connected to TATA VSNL Core Network.
- Working knowledge of routing protocols including OSPF, BGP, MBGP, MULTICAST.