Objective: To obtain a position in IT services that will provide a challenge and an opportunity for professional growth.
- Exchange patching and support.
- Deploy VMs in ESX environment.
- Core member of the On-boarding and Off-boarding process improvement project.
- Maintain and upgrade NetBackup Appliance environment.
- Setup Auto termination ensuring account security for termed employees.
- Integrate two HR data sources into AD with Imanami GroupID.
- Implemented DLP/Encryption for email.
- Implemented Proofpoint Enterprise Protection for Email security.
- Train Helpdesk staff for utilizing Proofpoint.
- Implemented Hyper-V HA environment with SCVMM, provided a self-service portal for user to administrate their own servers.
- Reduced Lab physical server count by hundreds, converting many system to virtual machines.
- Convert ESX VMs to HyperV VMs.
- Exchange 2003 to 2010 Migration, and Exchange 2010 Administration. Replace Citrix environment with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services.
- Configure HP Blade Environment.
- AD Administration.
- ESX VM Administration.
- Build infrastructure and support for multiple products, SlingShot, SDL TriSoft.
- Create and modify Imanami GroupID groups.
- Provide server training to Helpdesk and Desktop staff
Desktop Support/Lab Systems Administrator
- Implemented Symantec Netbackup DLO as the backup solution for user desktops and laptops.
- Server support for lab systems, builds, repairs.
- Configure network drops in lab.
- Helped engineering create separate AD domains to replicate customer setups in the lab.
- Print Server support. Add new network printers, resolve server side printing issues.
- DNS/Static IP configuration for client systems needing static addresses.
- Liaison between helpdesk and the server team, the go to person for communication between the teams.
- Providing high-end support to VIP customers and high intensity users.
- Support 400 users locally, located in three buildings, 200-300 remote users across North America.
- Printer Support, update and maintain contract with printer maintenance vendor.
- Support Blackberry users located on the BES.
- Update Help desk documentation. Create FAQ's for knowledge base.
- Respond to high priority cases with Executives and other VIPs
Desktop Support Specialist
- Support 400 local users.
- Create master image builds and document guidelines and procedures.
- XP/Application Compatibility testing and solutions for new system rollout.
- Successfully took over Desktop Support from outsourced company.
- Served as second Desktop Support Lead to help balance the load in tasks in relation to that position.
- Rated in the top 10 for performance in the company.
- Took lead on cases dealing with high priority users I.E. VP's and higher .
- Resolved networked and local printer issues.
- Desktop representative for IT SMS project.
Systems Administrator/Desktop Support Technician
- Built, supported and maintained 50 HP Servers, 25 Compaq servers, 8 Dell Servers.
- Supported 300 users running various flavors of Windows.
- Created, maintained Metaframe XP Citrix Farm.
- Built various RAID sets.
- Primary contact for CEO's IT support and personalized support to executive staff members.
- Took ownership of the desktop side of moving users from a multiple domain structure to a single domain structure.
- Traveled to remote offices to assist in projects.
- Diagnose and repair desktop and server hardware problems.
- Perform software installs and upgrades.