IT Tech II
- Support Cardno Americas associates mobile and landline phones, purchases, email set-up and configurations on mobile devices. Solve IT related and application related issues remote via Bomgar session. Password resets, resolve issues by installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading phone software and pc hardware. Perform analysis, diagnosis to aid in resolution of complex problems. Keep track and resolve trouble tickets using Service Manager. Assign and suspend phone service to all new and terminated employees. Perform training seminars on how to get the most from smart phones. Utilize BST for payment of IT related billing and telecom services for Cardno. Maintain Toshiba phone system for Clearwater location and 7 other remote locations across the country. Maintain lease information of Zeno copiers and configuration settings for America. Security administrator for Clearwater location and Tampa. Utilize security software WIN PAK control maps of locked entries, issue and terminate badges for employees. Obtain MPLS circuits and SIP trunk for branch offices and other internet services depending on the size of the office. Travel onsite to install servers for new or branches relocating.
System Admin/Network Plexus Implementation Specialist
Support FCM end-users using Microsoft SQL 2008 and Plexus designed database, on Windows XP Pro machines. Resolve issues by installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Perform analysis, diagnosis using PC Anywhere, Citrix Mainframe, or TCP/IP to aid in resolution of complex desktop problems and recommend / implement corrective solutions, including repair as needed. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future issues. Keep track and resolve trouble tickets. Assign permissions and email addresses to all new and terminated employees. Using Plexus online manufacturing software to its fullest potential.
- Instructed Passengers, Officers, Staff and Crew of MS Office Products and Adobe Photoshop, other software programs as requested.
- Installed application software, application software patches and application software customer specific upgrades.
- Exceeded sales goals weekly by double. Promoted events by public speaking and presentations to large groups.
- Answered all questions from passengers in seminars promoting classes.
- Monitored processes verified the receipt of documents for cruise end reports.
System Administrator/Implementation Specialist
- Sole responsibility for all database administration and implementation of state software to all state counties.
- Developed, and performed testing of the Indiana Behavioral Health Assessment System IBHAS C , .NET and SQL . Created new user accounts, termination of user accounts, and added new providers, resetting of passwords and troubleshooting end user application issues.
- Simulated or recreated user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommended systems modifications to reduce user problems Ensured user communications were timely, courteous and on-going Completed assigned weekly/bi-weekly/monthly reports Recommend new and revised customer service standards.
- Follow all written procedures and guidelines for systems operations Served as lead technician for DMHA information technology systems.
- Tests, debug, analyzed, evaluated and documented system software Maintained production change control schedule and participated in change control.
- Provided complete documentation for new or upgraded system software and/or hardware, including user manuals.
- Provided assistance with system planning and architecture.
- Assisted in developing problem solutions and/or software and hardware enhancements on a .NET platform, C and SQL Server facilitated discussion with non-IT personnel related to long-term planning strategies.
- Prepared and/or assisted with preparation of IT systems and structure documentation, data narratives, presentations, federal and other grants, RFPs, contract language, and technical reports.
- Maintained supporting narratives and other documentation that explain and justify the methodology and provided guidance for follow-up or repeated versions using C , SQL 2005.
- Updated IBHAS HTML webpage.
- Wrote complex SQL stored procedures to perform various database functions including managing security settings and displaying dynamic content.
- Administered/troubleshooting web-database servers running Windows IIS and SQL Server 6.5/7.0 Created database triggers, views and stored procedures using Transact-SQL to track all system changes to web database and created a web-based application to view the changes. Authored application, database, and system architecture documentation.
- System Administrator for DCS performed Team Builds using TFS.
- Developed installation packages using MS Visual Studio. Taking care of 70 employee pc's and 24 state servers serving the state of Indiana and the needs of Department of Child Services. Transforming DCS statewide reporting software from PowerBuilder to .NET, using Visual Studio 2008, C , MYSQL, PeopleSoft and SharePoint.
- Worked as QA and resolved issues found during formal quality testing and determined if they were defects in the application, potential design changes, or suggested enhancements for future phases. Provided technical assistance to users required to take assessments.
- Worked with proctors at testing centers to ensure all assessment data was securely maintained, also assessment change requests, on assessments that were incorrectly scored wrote SQL queries to update to correct information.
- Supported 9000 end-users using Microsoft SQL 2005 and Java 5.0 designed database, on Windows XP Pro machines. Resolve issues by installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all PC hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. Perform analysis, diagnosis using PC Anywhere, Citrix Mainframe, or TCP/IP to aid in resolution of complex desktop problems and recommend / implement corrective solutions, including repair as needed. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent future issues.
- Ability to present ideas/solutions in user-friendly language ability to absorb and retain information quickly ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required ability to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Performed preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers and peripherals. Work closely with programmers and coordinate workmanship of software with Indiana state legislators voting laws. Logged support calls using Support Works.
Applications Implementation Specialist
- Provided support on-site phone support for 32,000 end users using MS SQL 7.0 server 2005 and C designed database. Traveled the continental US implemented 27 cardiology practices with Medinformatix ECIS software application, training and doing configuration, creation, installation, and ongoing maintenance and utilization of complex of accounting, reporting using Crystal Reports 7.
- Responsible for handling software conversions and on-site application training as well as the completion of data verifications. Liaison between our customers and the programming and hardware staff. Support internal software MS Outlook and MS Project Manager 2003, Trend anti-virus. Technical training and support using Web X, Citrix, or Web training.
- Logged support calls using Remedy. Taught clinical staff physicians and nurses computer use, networking, database management. Converted 50 states Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurances to the ANSI electronic claims from NSF. Supported the medical billing portion of software creating SQL edits for claims missing ICD-9 /CPT codes. Tested and received defects or issues, reviewed and recreated these issues, tracked with necessary resources and ultimately saw the issues through to resolution.
Desktop Applications Support/ Hardware Support
- Supported 3,500 Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical reps and their software used and answered technical questions. Lotus Notes, MS Office Professional 2000 applications, Excel, Power Point, Word, Access. Format and recover hard drives, Ghost hard drives.
- Provided support and direction for pharmaceutical rep test procedures using Eli Lilly intranet. Performed hardware services such on laptop Modems, Ethernet cards, Hard drives, DVD drives Zip drives, Tape drives, Floppy drives, personal networked Printers, Scanners, and LCD screen replacement.
Computer Operations Analyst
- Supervised, and controlled processes on mainframe, servers, and peripheral equipment, provided telecommunications support. Provide technical support of engine functional and/or physical interfaces with existing and/or potential customer applications and resolve technical issues with interfaces.
- Prepare and write instruction, crisis manual for operators working odd shift hours. Obtained this information from each individual system analyst and programmer for 75 different operating systems that maintain ongoing productivity for Community Hospital East, South and North and their offsite physician sites. DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Windows 98, server and workstation ,Windows 2000 professional and server Windows NT backup, Online backup services, Microsoft Office 97-2000 , Internet Explorer, Netscape, Outlook, Express, Norton Utilities, Exchange Server, Novell servers, Bradford Scott, Sun Microsystems. Tandem, Rumba, File net server using UNIX and many more. Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly back-ups of all systems that control hospital campuses effecting productivity for 5,000 employees.
- Worked as Medical Assistant for Medcheck and Occupational Health Centers around the Indianapolis area performed various front office duties scribed for physicians gathered patient information and performed lab test.