- Obtain a challenging position in a company that will benefit from my technical skills, motivation, and dedication, while satisfying my desire to learn new technologies.
- STRENGTHS: Customer Service, Project Management, Troubleshooting, and Organizational skills.
- Over 18 years of I.T. experience in Federal, State, and Private Sectors
Systems Administrator/I.T. Specialist
- Systems Administration of user and computer accounts through Active Directory/ARS
- Administration of 6 Windows Server 2008 and 2003 servers including server rebuild, RAID, maintenance, and weekly updates including SharePoint Administration and SQL Server.
- Data backup of servers using both Commvault and XCOPY backup systems.
- Provide End User support for all Windows 7 computers including printers, scanners, etc.
- Support Green and Blue networks as well as Naval Health Clinic Hawaii NHCH Enterprise.
- Provide support for telephone systems PBX , tele-com, and tele-video VTC systems.
- Provide administration and support of Dental Digital Imaging Software XrayvisionDCV , Dental Appointment Scheduler Software DENCAS , and Composite Health Care System CHCS
- Provide support and updates for systems using RDP, SMS, and Microsoft SCCM.
- Use of Remedy Ticketing System for call and status tracking of I.T. Support
Jr. Systems/Network Administrator
- Assist Senior Systems Admin with configuring, monitoring, and maintaining corporate networks
- Setup and maintain all servers, desktops, laptops, printers, and scanners
- Provide hardware, software, and network support.
- Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5.4 Installs on Dell PowerEdge and Sun SunFire servers.
- SharePoint Administration for Intranet file access and storage
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager and Client installs and administration
- Support and Create DHCP reservations, DNS Queries, and FTP setup.
- Mitel Phone Administration and setup.
- WSUS server setup and administration, Approve and install windows updates
- Virtual Machine Server Administration using VMWare
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 Management , Outlook Email Configuration
- Windows Active Directory and Group Policy Administration
- MS Office Outlook 2007/2010 Templates and Rules
- Daily server backups using Commcell Comvault
- Ghost server setup and administration for images and backup
- Microsoft Forefront Security and Sonicwall VPN experience
- Windows 7 install and Administration
- Spiceworks for network Inventory and status
- Create, update, and maintain documentation for I.T. policies, procedures, and guidelines.
Technical Support Specialist
- Provide hardware support, maintenance, and repair for all PCs, printers, laptops, scanners, and servers for both the corporate and warehouse systems.
- Software support for Oracle, SharePoint, MS Office 2003/2007, and various in-house software.
- Administration and support Shoretel IP phones and ports as well as the Shoreware phone systems.
- Administer user accounts and permissions using the MS Exchange Console and Active Directory.
- Maintains pc and laptop images using Norton Ghost including updates and drivers.
- Routine maintenance on Label and multifunction printers used for production.
- Use Shavlik to deploy security and windows updates through the network.
- Administer Symantec Endpoint Manager for pc and laptop malware security.
- Maintain and Administer Security Surveillance cameras and software companywide.
- Provide network support for Company servers and assist Sys. Admins with network operations.
- Systems Technician II-Airline Systems, Confidential
- Designs, selects, installs, maintain and provide user assistance for personal computer and network equipment develops interfaces between departmental equipment and other County computer systems.
IT Support Technician
- Provide first and second level support for pc's, laptops, scanners, printers, handhelds, and network.
- Desktop troubleshooting and new pc imaging using Ghost with new software packages.
- Coordinate work and projects using SMS, APPLIX, and MAGIC. Ex: District wide XP upgrade.
- Manage users' right and privileges with Active Directory and user network connectivity
- Install and maintain various software such as Autocad, Avantis, Softricity, AS/400, Lotus Notes,
- Systems Management Server SMS , Ghost, and most Adobe and Macromedia products
- Assist Systems Administrator with installing servers, backup media, and router/switch installs.
- Support all hardware and software issues for Boyd Gaming Coporate Office Computers.
- Install and Configure Windows 2000 and XP, update service packs and patches.
- Provide I.T. support for the Stardust, Main Street, California, Freemont, and Sam's Town Casinos.
- Hardware support and network connectivity for pc's and printers both desktop and Multifunction
- Support specialized software such as SDS, LAWSON, AS400, CITRIX, and LOTUS NOTES.
- Install and maintain Altiris Deployment Server for Windows 2000 and XP.
- Windows 2000 Server and desktop installs, Added users, setting security rights.
- PC maintenance, upgrade, and repair
- Setup and maintain LAN. Setup and Maintain Company Website
- Install and troubleshoot Lotus Notes client
- Windows 2000/NT/98 install, configure and troubleshoot
- PC build, QC, maintenance, upgrade, and repair. Setup and maintain LAN
- Install routers, hubs, and Cable-DSL modems for Internet Sharing
Technical Support Specialist
First and Second level Call Center Computer/Internet Support