Systems Administrator 3
- Supervise Sprints east region access control operations consisting of 5 administrators providing remote access for 100 facilities and critical areas including data centers, labs and government secured locations in accordance with Sprint Corporate policies and procedures.
- Plan and coordinate special projects hold responsibility for access card and key security, inventory control, database management, electronic products system management, supervision, vendor/contractor personnel management.
- Provide consultation, recommendations and technical support advise Sprint Corporate management on access control related matters and serve as POC resource to Sprint employees and affiliates.
- Performed audits of daily credit card transactions through a settlement process.
- Generated automated accounting reports for the manager's review.
- Resolved corporate accounts by sending reports to those entities for billing purposes.
- Responded to emergencies such as guest medical issues, criminal activities requiring police and maintenance issues.
Assigned to work locations based on the needs and qualification standards of the tasked assignment.
- Supervised wrapping, packaging and transportation of customer belongings.
- Assisted customers with questions and concerns related to the care of personal belongings.
Customer Service Representative
- Attracted potential customers by answering product and service questions.
- Resolved product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint and determining the cause of the problem, explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting correction or adjustments.