As a business owner for over 20 years, I am currently seeking a full-time or consulting position within a stable, mid-sized, growth-oriented firm or subsidiary , that will allow me to fully utilize those skills developed. As an ideal, I would prefer a position that emphasizes multiple disciplines, within a challenging environment.
- Extensive experience in management consulting, organizational change, operations consulting, systems consulting, systems project management, and business analysis
- Able to exercise independent judgment, with discretion and full confidentiality.
- Defined and deployed various operational enhancement projects, including departmental workflow redesigns, electronic fulfillment processes and customized service offerings for major customers
- Consulted with client's Operations, IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and other internal departments to identify and implement operational improvements
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
- Aptitude to work across multiple departments while balancing strategic visioning skills with the ability to deliver on tactical requirements
- Superior problem solving capabilities
Warehouse Systems Analyst
Primarily responsible for providing SYSTEMS ANALYSIS and DESIGN, program coding, IMPLEMENTATION, and CUSTOMER SUPPORT services for international warehouse logistics operation using BBx with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance .
Primarily responsible for providing various CONSULTING services customized to the clients particular requirements in a wide range of industry settings
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS DESIGN functions
- Client PROJECT MANAGEMENT including offsite staff/personnel and IMPLEMENTATION services/support
- DESIGN/MAINTAIN procedures for coding, testing, DISASTER RECOVERY, and DATABASE technology including Data CONVERSIONS, Data Cleansing, and Data Modeling
- ASSIGN and TRACK resources, DIRECT in-house staff of 20-25 programmers
- Overall MANAGEMENT functions, ACCOUNTING/BUDGETTING activities
- TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL status REPORTING, PRESENTATIONS to senior BUSINESS and IT management.
- ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE EDI
- Technical Non-Technical TRAINING
- BAR CODING
- MONITOR and EVALUATE quality, TEAM performance
- GENERATE work PLANS/SCHEDULES and GUIDE management through complex systems UPGRADES
Primarily responsible for 5th 6th grade instruction in ENGLISH, SOCIAL STUDIES, READING, and VOCABULARY as well as 7th and 8th grade instruction in VOCABULARY.
Instruct regular, semester classes for the Information Systems Department
Primarily responsible for software TESTING, CUSTOMER SERVICE, TRAINING, software DEVELOPMENT and MAINTENANCE, MARKETING support, technical SALES, and Classroom INSTRUCTION
Director of Advertising
Primarily responsible for AD COPY, direct MAIL CAMPAIGNS, PRESS RELEASES, and various OFFICE/SALES management functions.
Chemicals, Foods, Wholesale distribution, Medical, Apparel, HVAC, Construction, Video, Manufacturing
UNIX, AIX, DEC, DOS, Windows, LANs limited
- MS Office 2000 Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Project, and Outlook , WinFAX, SQL, Visual Basic, etc.
- MAJOR PROJECTS ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- HVAC Software System: Analyzed, designed, developed, and implemented specialized HVAC software package including full financials, inventory control, and service-tracking module.
- Electronic Data Interchange EDI : Analyzed functional needs of various clients and managed implementation of in-bound and out-bound services. Also programmed direct upload interfaces for Walmart, Sears, JC Penney, Dillards, etc. Reduced overall order/invoice processing time by at least 60 in all cases.
- Warehouse Locator System: Analyzed, designed, programmed, and implemented full warehouse tracking system. System currently tracks 18,000 SKUs through 8 warehouses in 25,000 bin locations.
- Cash Management System: Designed and programmed software module to identify cash requirements for weekly and monthly basis. System included cash-on-hand, cash projections, letters of credit, anticipated customer payment history, etc.
- System Data Conversion: Programmed, managed, and implemented full system conversion from UNIX to LAN environment. Process included NY corporate division and 15 remote locations. Modified over 40,000,000 data records and built interim interface between old/new software modules.
- Y2K: Planned strategies, analyzed programs, and reviewed remediating tools. Coordinated efforts with existing DP department personnel.
- Bar Coding: Analyzed, designed, and implemented bar coding system for warehouse operations including interface to EDI ship notices and PO receipts processing.
- Classroom: Re-designed materials for on-site and in-house instructional courses. Conducted classes for technical and non-technical personnel.