SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Owned and operated small networking company serving several small to mid-size businesses
- 20 years IT experience specializing in technical infrastructure and software
- Broad technical background with Client/Server systems, Windows operating systems, SharePoint, Internet/Intranet systems, Remote Network Access
- Excellent knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBeui, RIP, OSPF routing protocols. DNS, WINS, DHCP, VPNs
- Extensive experience implementing systems policies and procedures and documenting network infrastructures
- Knowledge of OS Security, hot fixes, patch management virus management
- Thorough understanding of LAN/WAN topologies, Frame Relay, MPLS, Internet
- Experience with a number of financial institution core processing systems including Fiserv ITI, Fiserv Customer File, and Symitar
- Excellent understanding of project plan development and execution
- Excellent problem solving skills, customer focus, team player,
- Good communication skills -both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and detail oriented individual
Senior Project Lead, Consultant
- Hired as IT infrastructure subject matter expert for Metlife's Investment department.
- Provide department lead coordination role for enterprise infrastructure projects
- Represent department needs in global enterprise project planning
- Facilitate completion of department tasks between the enterprise and application teams
- Heavily utilize my detailed network and infrastructure experience in these roles
- Lead implementation role in Outlook Lync migrations from Lotus Notes to Microsoft O365.
- Provide expertise that often influenced changes to how Outlook was implemented, not just at the department level, but changes that were adopted by the entire enterprise.
- Recognized for my customer perspective and in-depth knowledge
- Acted as test lab manager, validated lab setup, managed application test scheduling, guided test teams through lab processes. Advised application teams on resolutions to testing issues.
- Developed user documentation, created and delivered custom training.
Network Engineer Consultant, Entrepreneur
- Provided entire network software solutions for small/medium sized business clients.
- Analyzed and determined client network needs. Designed client networks.
- Installed/integrated a wide range of hardware including servers, routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Installed and setup Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix with extensive network security.
- Developed proper network maintenance and support, including software updates, backup/recovery including virtual offsite workstations .
- Developed and delivered custom documentation and client training.
- Supported and monitored client networks after installation.
- Key accomplishment was end-to-end development of a network for several Bank startups.
- Included all hardware, software, and vendor banking application software.
- Additionally, managed system aspects for design of new branch offices.
- Provide entire support of network, systems software and vendor banking applications