Seeking a position in an information technology environment where my skills, knowledge and training could be utilized and expanded for the benefit of the corporation.
IT /Senior System Analyst III Network Administrator
- Manage Users, Computers, Groups and OU using AD Native tools and NetPro2000
- Hyper V, VMware - Create and configure VM workstations.
- Provide third level OS support to all SFS employees including SFS employees located in remote locations.
- Manage Cisco Catalyst switches.
- Manage Mobile devices via Airwatch Console.
- Manage software update via Altiris Deployment Console.
- Manage and troubleshoot AV and Phone equipment.
- Troubleshoot Cisco, Citrix, Nortel and Check Point VPN Clients.
- Replace Symmetrix EMC - network storage Drives.
- Image user laptops using Ghost and WDS.
- Manage VERITAS and LEGATO Backups.
- Documentation of IT processes.
- Troubleshoot network connection issues.
- Setup, administration, maintenance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of desktop, laptops operating systems, applications and associated peripherals.
- Provide training to SFS Users.
- Perform company-wide application roll-outs, software updates and hardware updates.
- Maintenance of a Helpdesk database including accurate recording and reporting of contacts, cases, resolutions and outages.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of internal customers including senior management.
- Install and configure ACT For Work groups 2007 Server and Clients.
- Create Users and Remote databases for Act 2007 clients.
- Support Public Key infrastructure PKI .
IT / Data Collaboration Technical lead
- Create and maintain user accounts on Linux servers.
- Managing and Implementing Microsoft 2003 servers and Workstations.
- Create and Manage User Accounts, Groups and Organizational Units using Active Directory Directory Service.
- Install, Configure and Maintain Windows Media Servers to Stream Live Windows Media Content over the Internet.
- Install Configure and Maintain Helix Universal Server to Stream Live Real Media Content over the Internet.
- Install, Configure and Maintain Windows Media and Helix Producer Encoders.
- Install and administer Symantec Ghost Console to Unicast, Multicast or Broadcast Image files during cloning.
- Assemble and Configure Linux Servers. RedHat 9
- Install and Configure Apache Web Servers.
- Installation and configuration of SitesScope to Monitor Infrastructure.
- Implementing Dell Enterprise SAN Solutions.
- Manage Mcafee Epolicy Orchestrator Enterprise Edition To Update Virus Definitions Throughout the Network.
- Provide Tier II Support for Webex Meeting Center, Training Center and Event Center.
- Support the installation and maintenance of Local Area Networks LAN's .
- Install and maintain redundant network storage appliance RAIDZONE .
- Diligently document issues and resolutions using IS ticket software Support Logix .
Windows 2012 Server R2, Windows 2012 Server Core, Hyper V, VmWare, Windows Server 2003, Cisco IOS, Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X, Symantec Management Console, Airwatch by VMWare, Nortel VPN Client, PKI2 Basis Client, Citrix,Pc Anywhere, Office 365, Go to Assist, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013, Act For Workgroups 2007, Supertrump, NTABL Stucky, Nova client, Moody's Financial Analyst, Bloomberg.