IT Technical Specialist experienced filling a variety of roles including, Business Analyst, Database Analyst / Administration, Security Analyst, Helpdesk and 24/7 after-hours on call Support. PC Desktop, Laptop, Server hardware, Operating System and Application installation and support. With 15 years of experience in the industry I have the knowledge/experience to troubleshoot complex issues. I quickly determine the best way to implement, provide corrective, efficient and effective solutions with minimal down time. I have a vast understanding of TCP/IP Networking, Internet protocols. IT Security and Data-Loss Prevention experience. Experience working with PCI, ISO and HIPAA Standards. Project Engineering and Backend System Support.
Related System Experience:
- Microsoft Windows OS, Windows 3.0, 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista Windows 7.
- Microsoft Server, NT, 2000, 2003 2008.
- Microsoft Office 97, 2000, 2003 2007.
- Microsoft SQL Server and Reporting Services.
- Oracle Client, Discovery and SQL Reporting.
- Microsoft, RSA and Cisco VPN clients.
- Support experience with Symantec Systems Vontu DLP and Altiris. Siebel, Remedy, MetaSolv TBS, Kenan Arbor, Heat Call Logging. Xerox, IKON Cannon and HP Printer/Copier programming and support.
System Administration / Help Desk Support
- Assist customers IT Administration and Helpdesk needs. Remote Phone and Computer Support, Administer Windows Domain Servers, File Servers and Internal Network. Assist customers with maintaining and troubleshooting issues with their Practice Management applications.
- Network, PC Workstation and Server installation and setup.
- Setup and Install customer networks. Ethernet and Telecommunication Wiring, Setup phone systems, Firewall, Router and Security Devices to insure reliable communications and secure Internet connections. Build customer Servers and Workstations to meet there office needs.
IT Security, Data Loss Prevention Analyst
Project Engineer / Systems Analyst
IT Support Engineer II - III
IT Application Support / Business Analyst
- Analytical and Technical support for BAC's Insider Threat / DLP program.
- Responsibilities include Identification and Remediation of NPI Data stored in unsecure locations.
- Monitor and Identify of inappropriate Internet and E-Mail traffic leaving the corporate IT Network.
- Help to develop and implement new Remediation processes. Identify areas for improvement and coordinate the implementation of Remediation automation between multiple IT systems and departments throughout the company. Help to gather and present project information to upper management, Audit and Line of Businesses.
- Support employee PC Computing needs. Responsible for configuring Microsoft Windows Laptop and Desktop computers for Corporate Windows Domain operations. Troubleshooting complex Application, Operating System, Hardware and Network Connectivity issues. Provide after hours on call support through the use of VPN / Internet and remote access technologies.
- Provide back-end application and server support for automated Sales / Billing systems. Provided end user support and troubleshooting with Siebel, MetaSolv, Kenan, Oracle Microsoft SQL database systems. Developed SQL reports from Oracle Databases using MS Excel and Crystal Reporting.
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- In charge of servicing, Installation and Preventive Maintenance of electrical, electronic and control systems on the production line.
Customer Helpdesk Support
- Contracted to help support the role out of Office 2000, Windows 98 and Internet Explorer 5.0. Provided phone support to customers installing Office 2000. Reported issues in detail to developers who were configuring patches and system updates. Supported customers downloading and installing Internet Explorer 5.0. Supported customers installing and troubleshooting issues with Windows 98..
- Hired to work on the banks Year 2000 project.
- Part of a 10 man team who traveled First Union's entire foot print from Maine to Florida. Inspected every computer desktop and laptop for Year 2000 flaws. Updated the Bios on all computers to allow for the fore digit year format. Had to quickly diagnose and repair any issues that were caused by the Bios updates..
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- In charge of Servicing, Installation and Preventive Maintenance on production line electrical systems. Maintained all Electrical and Electronic equipment at each stage of production from Raw Materials to Finished Product.
- Responsible for maintaining electrical control systems at the Automated 10 story Warehouse and Truck Loading docks.