Skilled, dedicated, and highly versatile IT professional with 18 years of experience in the IT field. Experienced in a range of environments supporting small business, financial, healthcare and large scale enterprise multi-platform environments, with demonstrated expertise in the installation, configuration, and administration of Windows server and VMware ESXi /vSphere solutions. Tenacious problem solver with demonstrated capacity to identify root causes delivering cost-efficient technical solutions meeting service level agreements and increasing performance and maximize system uptime. Proven ability to master new tools and technologies quickly recognized as an SME Subject Matter Expert and sought out by others for advice and solutions. Possesses the ability to articulate complex technical concepts to users of varying technical understanding, delivering world-class customer service and support. Outstanding interpersonal strength illustrated by multiple service awards and being selected to lead or support special projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Operating Systems:
- Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 MS Server 2003/2008/2012 Ubuntu/Redhat Linux Mac OS X 10.5-10.9
- VMware ESXi/vSphere/vCenter 4.x-5.x/Workstation 8.x-10 MS Hyper-V/Virtual Machine/Virtual PC Citrix Xen
- HP/Compaq/Dell/IBM Rack Mount Servers HP/Compaq Proliant BL460/680 Gen1-7 Blades/Bladesystem c3000/C7000 Enclosure/Chassis Cisco UCS B-Series B230 M2 Blade/UCS 5100 Blade Chassis IBM XIV Storage HP/Compaq/Dell/IBM/Lenovo Desktops/Laptops iMac Tablets iPhone/Android/Blackberry Smart Phones HP/Brother/Okidata/Zebra/Monarch/Intermec/Wasp Bar Code/Star Micronics Printers Mobile Devices
- WAN/LAN TCP/IP DHCP DNS WINS VLAN VOIP LDAP VPN Wi-Fi IP Phone Proxy Cat5e/6 100/1000BaseT Storage Arrays Cisco Switches/Routers/Fabric Switch iSCSI Fibre Channel
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 SQL 2005/2008 System Center 2005/2007/R2 Project SharePoint 2007/2010 Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 Visio Pro 2010/2012 MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2013 IIS Veritas Netbackup Datacenter/Backup Exec Lotus Notes Trend/Norton Antivirus Client Server Symantec Ghost Symantec Netbackup/Endpoint Protection 10-12 SEP /Endpoint Encryption SEE /Data Loss Protection SDLP /Endpoint Antivirus McAfee ePO ePolicy Orchestrator Qualys MBSA Acronis True Imaging
- Active Directory/Group policy PowerShell/VB Scripting WSUS WDS PC Anywhere Visionapp Remote Desktop 2010/2012 VNC TeamViewer Terminal Services Parallels Desktop Blackberry Desktop Manager HP Openview/ Virtual Connect/Insight Control/Onboard Administrator/Integrated Lights-Out 2 iLO 2 IPKVM Call Manager Unity Voice Mail Dell OpenManager BMC Remedy ARS HP Service Manager HPSM HEAT Ticketing
Systems Engineer / VMware /Wintel
- Manage Support Windows XP/Office 2003 to Windows 7/Office 2010 Migration for 40,000 Users
- Setup Virtual Test Environment using VMware ESXi 4.1 Cisco UCS configured as 1 Cluster, 7 hosts, 8 Vlans, 50TB of SAN at projects end
- Maintain Test Environment configure and add resources when needed. Hosts, LUNs, Vlans
- Build, Deploy, Support 1200 Windows 7 Test Virtual Machines
- Setup Support Infrastructure by creating, communications standards, a database to track manage the project
- Create technical documentation including SOP's, FAQ's, User Guides, test procedures, Instruction Manuals
- Support Entire Migration Project Hardware, Software, 5000 In House Applications including individual testers as well as management and senior management
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS, TCP/IP, WINS, PowerShell, VBS scripting
- Collaborate with the desktop, network, application teams during project supporting development
- Provide round the clock full scope of support for the migration project consisting of on site, remote assistance, WebEx, email, IM, technical documents, and voice.
Global Hosting Center Operations Engineer
- Led project to upgrade all domain controllers and Global Catalog Servers from Server 2003 to Server 2008 R2 using Core for Primary / Master Domain Controllers
- Support a large enterprise environment 24X365 Data Centre Operations worldwide on site remotely with 4000 PHY/VM servers Including all hardware/management software, SAN, switch, routers, appliances 12 domains
- Build manage HP Servers including Rack Servers, Blades Chassis
- Deploy Support Domain Controllers, Exchange, SQL, Application, Management, Backup, Database Servers.
- Advanced Server Operating Systems support for Windows 2000 - 2008 R2 Core , VMware, SQL, IIS, Exchange, SharePoint, Project, Netbackup, MS System Center 2007 R2 security patches, OS Updates Application pushes
- ASG Visionapp Remote Desktop 2010 database, Citrix remote management tools
- Create PowerShell scripts to automate processes and maximize efficiency
- Security Penetration testing with MBSA 2.2 and Qualys Scan management with McAfee ePolicy
- Backup and recovery of all systems using Symantec Netbackup, MS Data Protection manager 2007, Veeam
- Create technical documentation related to system configurations, process, and procedure
IT / Technical Consultant
- 2 - Time Diamond award Winner For a commitment and demonstrating a Focus on Excellence Excellence, Safety First, Think of Yourself as a Patient and Great Place to Work / Chosen by management for all Sensitive and High profile requests my diversity, appetite for knowledge, and helping every way possible / Only IT member that was cross trained in the telecom field
- Setup Support 10,000 Desktops, Ultra SFF, Laptops, Handhelds, Clinical Devices , Printers, Blackberry's/iPhones, HP print servers, Getwell Network Devices
- Configure Manage Windows Vista, XP, 2000 desktop servers using Windows Server 2000- 2008
- Perform daily system backups and maintaining a log of backup status.
- Citrix ,MS Exchange, MS Office, clinical application support and configuration
- Extensive Use of HEAT ticketing system for Failure tracking, trending, and SLA goals
- Support Spectralink mobile telephony devices via hardware, software, and switch
IT Support Technician
- Support 500 desktops/laptops, 50 servers 1000 Users On-Site remotely
- Install, Repair, and Sunset 1000 printers for a shipping warehouse
- Setup manage MS Virtual Machine and Virtual PC / Norton Ghost/Ghostcast Server for Image deployment
- Active Directory supporting security policies/certificates, group policy user accounts
- Manage support to vendor specific programs and applications RX, WMS, Time Mgmt, etc.
IP Customer Account Executive Advanced Products Division -
- Earned promotion to Case Resolution Specialist in the shortest time 6 months from Hire Date / Trained an outsourcing call center Stream used by Comcast to ensure Service Levels are met. Created all instructional materials used for training / Lead for several special projects Migration with Adelphia Time Warner, Modem Cleanup List which I had 4 agents I supervised and created work schedule and duties / Main Point Of Contact for supporting TiVo installations
- Advanced knowledge of Remedy Action Request Ticketing system for Track issues, trending, and outages to Meet or exceed SLA's Service Level Agreements as well OLA's Operational Level Agreements
- Provide real-time Tier Training and customer service assistance to Local National Call Centers
- to the internet backbone, Nodes, Routers, Cisco UBR, Cisco CMTS, Head End
- Top tier technical support and resolution to customers including premiere business, VIPs, Supervisor Requests
- Support Comcast.com /.net websites identifying bugs and create solutions documenting procedures.
- Build Telephone numbers in software switch, as well as support any issue including the porting of phone numbers.
- Create support all VOIP Products switch, voicemail, provisioning
- BMC Remedy Administrator use consistently meeting SLA's.
- Created several Procedural documents Train CAE's all help desk members
PC / Network Technician
- Build, Install, and Support PC's Servers for clients using Windows 95/98/2000/Me/and XP Operating Systems
- Provided on-site, over the phone, and Remote technical support using Remote Desktop, Ultra VNC, and PCAnywhere.
- Setup Okidata and Muratec fax machines. Advanced troubleshooting and repair of Okidata and Muratec Fax Machines
- Active Directory Experience creating and supporting users, policies, and groups
- Install and support complete Network systems using cat5e cat6 as well as telephony systems using cat3 and cat5e.