Dynamic, proactive and performance-driven professional with over 19 years of experience in federal, military and interagency technical project management. Demonstrated ability to successfully lead projects from strategy to delivery. Keen technical acumen and a genuine team player: committed to managing operations and projects flawlessly, while contributing to activities that achieve project goals and objectives. Seeking a Project Manager, Information Project Lead, or Technical Manager position in an organization that values dedication and results.
- Server Operating Systems: Windows 2003/2008 R2 Server, Windows NT and Solaris 2.6 - 8.
- Client Proficiency: Windows 2000 Pro, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Solaris 2.6 - 8.
- Software: Microsoft Active Directory 2003/2008 R2, MOSS 2007, SharePoint Server 2010 , Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft 2005/2008 SQL Server, Windows System Update Server WSUS , System Center Configuration Manager SCCM ,System Center Operations Manager SCOM , VMware ESX 3.5 and ESXi 4.1, ESXi 5.x, Oracle 8i, Iplanet Directory Server, Iplanet Web Server, Tomcat, and Placeware Collaboration Server, Adobe Connect DCO , and InfoWorkSpace IWS .
- Tactical Software: Battle Command Common Services BCCS , Command Post of the Future CPOF , Ventrilo Server, CPOF Remote Admin Server, CPOF Databridge Server, Battle Command Server BCS , Data Dissemination Service DDS , Publish and Subscribe Service PASS , Maneuver Control Systems MCS , Global Command and Control-Joint GCCS-J and Army GCCS-A , Common Software CS , Command Web CMD Web ,
Field Systems Engineer Manager/ Lead Field Systems Engineer
- Served in several capacities, including the following: PEO-C3T PM Mission Command MC
- Tactical Mission Command TMC East Regional Manager Current
- TMC - US Army Special Operations Command USASOC - TMC Team-Lead
- Battle Command Common Services BCCS Subject Matter Expert SME
- Command Post of the Future CPOF Subject Matter Expert SME
PdM Tactical Mission Command TMC Regional Lead
- Oversee the operational duties of 40 Field Systems Engineers for TMC.
- Lead, direct, and coordinate the execution of field support services to include the regions TMC efforts with the FSE team and PdM TMC Support Management. Consolidate and distribute regional reports, manages FSE development, provide quarterly briefings to PdM leadership, maintain software releases and complete a broad range of additional leadership responsibilities.
- Lead the coordination and execution of field support services, and represent the FSS Team at meetings and briefings as required.
- Coordinates with different Department of the Army organizations, Program Executive Offices, Program Management offices, and contractors on contractual requirements, and provide support summary briefings and logistics reports as required.
- Certify, or designate other personnel to certify, instructors and assist in the development of classrooms and curriculum.
- Highly knowledgeable and proficient in the supported unit's: Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures TTP Standard Operating Procedures SOP relationships with senior and mid-level managers, leaders, and soldiers unit garrison and tactical architecture and, training and deployment schedules.
- Provides each unit a single point of contact for all of their TMC system support, reporting required enhancements, maintenance requests, and possible future releases functions and capabilities.
- Coordinates support and testing with other Warfighting Functional Area WFA systems to also include the Digital Systems Engineer DSE .
Battle Command Common Services BCCS Subject Matter Expert SME
- Provide TMC field support during all phases of unit preparation for execution of full spectrum operations and contribute decisive and sustained land power for joint expeditionary operations and campaigns as part of a unified action.
- Tactical Mission Command TMC
- Served as Subject Matter Expert SME for a group of Tactical Mission Command FSE/FSR's, providing guidance and leadership in the use of Tactical Mission Command TMC supported equipment directed training, configuration, installation and use of all applications in direct support of the US Military and Joint Community use of the systems throughout the Combined Joint Area of Operations - Afghanistan CJOA-A
- Integrated additoinal Army Battle Command Systems ABCS in collaboration with the following TMC equipment: BCS3, BFT, FBCB2, AFATDS, TAIS, DCGS-A, C2PC, GCCS, GCCS-J, DDS, TIGR, AMWDS and many others.
- Support to PEO-C3T PM Mission Command MC , PdM Tactical Mission Command TMC as a direct representative of the Program Management Office PMO , managing numerous applications.
Lead Collaborative Tool Engineer - SME
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert SME on MNC-I/MNF-I Core Collaboration tool InfoWorkSpace IWS .
- Manage all aspects of support for the collaboration tool from day-to-day server maintenance, desktop application support, training, configuration management, backup support and Tier 1-3 Helpdesk Support.
- Provide comprehensive support for the local site, in Iraq and for more then 50 sites within the AOR Afghanistan, Qatar, Balad AB, Camp Fallujah and others and worldwide for 20,000 user accounts on various secure networks.
- Provide trusted consultation, advice and training for all other IWS Administrators in the AOR on any issues related to collaboration tools.
- Key Achievement: Worked extensively with the government to refine business rules and Standard Operating Procedures SOP .
Global Account Manager
- Successfully managed more the 100 individual accounts.
- Held sole responsibility for all new business and sales within the territory and served as the primary point of contact for all accounts.
- Achieved the honor 1 Sales Representative based on volume from 2003 - 2005.
- Single-handedly secured more the 50 of all new accounts from 2003 - 2006.
Systems Engineer / Collaboration Application Lead
- Deployed to Kuwait as the Senior Collaborative System Engineer and Architect to support IWS for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Assisted with supporting the first Collaborative Information Environment CIE ever deployed outside of the labs. Assisted with overall development of the Collaborative Information Environment CIE concept.
- Accepted responsibility for managing the CIE at the Standing Joint Force Headquarters Prototype SJFHQ-P USJFCOM.
- Served as MC02 Lead Collaboration Engineer and Systems Architect.
- Installed, configured and trained personnel in the collaborative tool InfoWorkSpace for the United States Central Command J2 staff in support of Operation Enduring Freedom Sept/Oct 2001 . Served as Joint Experimentation Command USJFCOM J9 Collaboration Application Lead for Millennium Challenge 2002.
- Successfully managed all day-to-day operations in the use of the collaborative tool InfoWorkSpace for Millennium Challenge 2002.
- Oversaw and directed a team of Engineers responsible for maintaining the collaborative server and clients across the enterprise.
- Worked extensively with the government to refine business rules and Standing Operating Procedures SOP .
- Coordinated and planned distributed operations across the country with 1000 simultaneous users using the collaborative tool within the enterprise.
- Participated in high level demonstrations at every level, from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff CJCS to the functional service Commander levels in support of proposals and technical briefings.