- Technical professional with hands-on Computer/Electronics experience including project management, enterprise system, proposal development, IT strategy and standards development, documentation of technical and business processes, operational support for high availability production environments, and programming.
- A computer literate, reliable, forward thinking, energetic, self-starter, with a professional image, that appreciates a challenge. Ability to prioritize and organize workload, handle a wide range of situations and personalities. Solution oriented with transferable skills, able to efficiently and effectively prioritize and solve problems. Proven ability to adapt to new assignments and environments. Excellent customer service, with the ability to work in a team setting or as an individual contributor to provide benefit to the team as well as the company.
Senor Sysytem Architect
Working in Avaya IVR/Call center environment, managing contact solutions such as AIC Avaya Interaction Centre, AES/Avaya CT, Call recording witness and Avaya,Voice Recognition Solution such as Nuance . Handling of CTI Application and being exposed o Avaya CT environment. Avaya Communication Manager Avaya S87xx, S8400, S8300 Avaya Media Gateways G700, G650,G450and G350and Legacy Definity GS equipment. Trouble shooting skills and experience in handling Avaya PBX switches. Expert level experience in call/contact Center design, implementation of changes, as they relate to Skills, Agents, VDN, and Vectoring, advanced call Center applications and scripting. Working knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager PBX's, call center software, IVR, IPTelephony, and call recording systems. Provided Administration and Maintenance of VDN, Vector, and Skill / Hunt group. Administration and Maintenance of Avaya CMS BCMS servers. Expert level experience ARS/AAR, UDP, Dial plan design and review, and location base routing and trunk analysis. General administration of PBX for items such as moves/add/change, cos, cor, and other options. Administration and maintenance of Avaya Nice / Witness Call logger. Administration and Maintenance of Avaya Audix, Modular Messaging. Participation in off shift on call coverage as required. Develop structured diagrams for the specification of IVR CallFlow, communication system. Telephony Interfaces ISDN T1/E1 ITU Q.921, Q.931, and QSIG and VoIP H.323 with Avaya Communication. Good knowledge in LAN / WAN networking technologies. Knowledge of SIP, RTP and H.323. General knowledge of Sun Solaris / SCO Unixware /Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems. General knowledge of database management systems Informix , Ms-SQL or Oracle .
L3 Global Telecom Support Analyst
Provide call center support for Americas, EMEA, and APJ region locations, installation, configuration, upgrade, and maintenance support for VOIP,IVR and Voice mail telecommunications solutions, Avaya Aura Platform, Avaya Communications Manager, Avaya Session Manager, Avaya System Manager, Avaya Modular Messaging, Acme Packet SBC, AT T IP Flexible Reach service, voicemail systems, IPC Turret systems and other voice related systems. Perform builds on VDN, Vectors, stations, agent ID and CMS accounts Collects, analyzes and documents requirements for telecom solutions. Experience with Avaya Communication Manager, Contact Centers, Modular Messaging, IP Office, SoftConsole, SoftPhone, One X Communicator, One X Agent. Provides input to project schedules, deliverables, or cost. Installs, configures, maintains, and upgrades components/systems that support various telecommunications applications. Performs testing of component/systems and develop test plans. Setups user access to systems and/or services. Creates and updates profiles, permissions, and maintains user accounts. Troubleshoots and diagnoses problems. Works with multiple vendors and makes recommendations for process improvements. Monitor network traffic for potential problems and/or increasing performance of communications systems. Complete tickets assigned in Remedy telecom queue and respond within agreed SLA's. Perform business partner and client support. Setup user access to systems and/or services. Create, update, and delete profiles, permissions and user accounts. Perform consultation and training on telecom products and accessories. Provided technical coaching and mentoring to less experienced team members and issue instructions/orders to telecom vendors.
- Performed at customer locations IPT implementation services in US on Avaya Aura Platform : System Implementation and Configurations, install hubs and/or remote Branch systems, program communication manager servers and branch gateways, program digital analog ports and software translations, perform hardware and software upgrades firmware, patches, etc. , maintain installation checklist and updates processes, performs Operations Readiness and User Acceptance testing. System Changes and Updates: program system configuration changes, additions or deletions, add or remove telephones, add, change or delete software, program requested feature changes, add or remove system circuits, configure SIP, PRI and analog system trunk. Voicemail Support: program hardware/software system configurations, hardware/software version upgrades, password resets, program
- feature changes, add or delete user mailboxes, add or delete distribution lists. Telephone: provide break/fix services on IP telephones, replace telephones, configure and /or register telephones, troubleshoot issues related to lines/trunks, coordinate and as focal point for problem resolution involving service provider.
Avaya System Analyst Consultant
- Responsible for Administration and upgrades of Avaya Communication Manager 87xx, 85xxVoIP system moves, add and changes. Modular Messaging and Intuity audix upgrade, add, and changes to Blackberry Enterprise with Messaging. Managed daily problems with VLAN and connectivity issues Nortel 86xx POE switches. Provided new installation of Polycom Video Conferencing equipment.
- Migration project of 3000 employee's from Avaya G3r TDM using 84xx phones to Avaya Communication Manager Server 87xx using VOIP 96xx phone and CTI applications. Voicemail system migration from Intuity Audix and Octel voice systems to Modular Messaging mail system.
- Build Moves/Adds/Changes in the Avaya PBX, along with programming basic call flow for call centers
- Hands on experience with IP telephony skills and Avaya Modular/Unified Messaging integrated with MS Outlook
- Provided tier two support for help desk to resolve telecom related issues
- Performed administration and diagnostics of PBX's and Voicemail System
- Provided point of escalation for trouble and installation issues from MAC work
- Provided technical expertise for custom applications and design of voice software features
- Keeps documentation up to date for all telecommunications systems such as toll free numbers, call center routing, trunking and voice announcement scripts
System Analyst Consultant
- Responsible for installation and management for Telecommunication and Avaya VOIP Enterprise Systems Communication Manager Servers 87xx, 85xx, SIP servers, LSP Gateways: G700, G450, and G350, Modular Messaging, Intuity Audix and Octel voice systems. Managed and installed Avaya software products - Avaya IP Agent, Softphone and oneX Communicator software communication applications. Also deployed and assisted with connectivity issues with Network Switches Cisco 3750,3560, and 3524, WiFi Controller 2106 and WIFI AP's antenna 1131AG, Routers and Hubs, T1's, SIP Trunks, PRI, MPLS and other circuits.
- Managed Advanced Administration of Moves, Additions and Changes.
- Audited remote LSP to ensure the configuration are in place to guarantees quality of service.
- Knowledge and understanding of voice infrastructure i.e., wiring, cabling, add, move, change configurations T1/T3, local access, etc.
- Audited the health of the telecommunication system and provide recommendation to resolve problems.
- Implemented monitoring of telecommunication services to ensure that the right levels are in place.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical end users.
Avaya PBX Technical Consultant
- Responsible for Avaya VOIP CMS Enterprise telephone system administration of Communication Manager Servers 87xx, 85xx and G700 Media Gateways, P330 layer two switch, and Modular Messaging.
- Administration of Adds, Moves and CHANGE
- Preformed users migration from 8400 series phones to 9600 series IP phone sets.
- Addressed, resolved and tracked escalated trouble tickets using Remedy system.
- Worked with call centers to write Vector to handle incoming calls
- Assisted remote users with installation and set-up of IP Softphone IP Agent
Lead Technician/Structured Cable Technician
- Upgrade Router, Switches and wireless access point
- out data centers includes building anchoring racks, installing ladder trays
- Continental Installed and dressed cabling throughout call centers
- Installed Cisco Aironet 1140 series wireless access points
- Installed, terminated, tested and dressed cat5, cat5e and cat 6 cable to racks
- Installed, terminated and tested fiber optic cable single mode and multimode
- Provided excellent customer service
Technical Analyst Network Specialist
- Responsible for managing and implementing Microsoft 2003 production servers, Avaya CMS Communication, VoIP, and Nortel communication systems operation.
- Supported network daily operations, databases, and business applications on Microsoft 2000, 2003 production Servers. Also supported end users with Windows 9x, Window XP, Window Vista and other productivity software.
- Provided Moves, Adds and Changes in managing workstations
- Investigated security violations- unauthorized data deletion, server reboots and file access
- Troubleshooter, upgraded, and maintained windows based workstations, printers, and projectors
- Supported Avaya Communication Manager S85xx S8300 Server, G700 Media Gateways, and P330 layer 2 switches, Modular Messaging, IP Phones 9600, Nortel CS 100 and SIP Trucking.
- Installed and configured Cisco 64XX,3750 series switches, 2800 series Hubs, SIP Gateways
- Installed, upgraded, monitored, and optimized MS 2003 servers, Avaya Communications phone systems
- Interfaced, resolved and documented trouble ticket in a timing manner using Remedy ticketing system.
- Responsible for training of Loan Officers, and Realtors on industry software, web sites, computers and telephone moves, adds and Changes as business required on call 24/7
- Conducted traffic studies, reduce trunk and requirements for telecommunication equipment.
- Responsible for field services of telecommunication project management, system design, coordination, telephone equipment installation of delivery of telecommunication services. Provided technical coordination, training between customers, vendors and technical staff to provide complete solutions to telecommunication needs.
- Assisted sales staff with pre-sale design, technical staff with change orders, installations, ordering telecom services.
- Maintained records, scheduled vendors and staff, and followed up on telecommunication request for service.
- Provided training, customer service and generated monthly status reports. Definity Systems, Merlin Legends, Merlin Magix, Partners systems, Merlin Voice Mail, Merlin Voice Messaging, Intuity Voice Audix, Messaging 2000, Call Accounting, Call Centers and other Lucent Applications.
- Trainer/Proctor Contract Trainer for Compaq Computer Corporation
- Implementation of training for SAP R/3 software training to Compaq Computer associates. SAP training
- included stand up presentation and computer based training in SAP basics navigation skills with
- BOMS and functional overviews. Provided classroom instruction support of development and
- Documentation of course materials, and software testing.
- Trainer Contract Trainer for Compaq Computer Corporation
- Stand up presentation of SFDM software training to manufacturing associates. Created and implemented protocols to facilitate access to database, presentation materials, and demonstration files for use by administrators, instructors and students. Developed presentation methodology designed to increase learning behaviors of entry level manufacturing associates. Trained new hires and temporary employees in basic manufacturing skills Equipment and Tooling , Safety, Electrostatic discharge procedures, hard drive handling, I.S.O. 9000, Documentation, Printed Circuit assembly orientation, and test fundamentals on an as needed basis. Also provided SFDM training Shop Floor Data Manager that is a software interface through which manufacturing process data can be recorded and viewed. Familiar with Unix, SQL, Microsoft Windows 95, Office 97, Outlook, Access, Project and other application software.
Supported Moves Adds and Changes work and administration of Novell Server base network, implementation, configuration, and upgrades of PC workstations, printer, and software upgrades. Also provided and supported AT T Definity G3 moves, ads, and changes to phone system, Automatic Call Distribution system and Voicemail system. Familiar with LAN/WAN Technology, Microsoft base application products, and general PC maintenance. Responsible for technical pre-sales of commercial and residential security systems. Provided sales of ADT Security Systems, customer services to client base, training, and product knowledge of burglar and fire detection.
Network Support Controller
Interfaced with marketing to present comprehensive communication solutions to customers desiring access to TRW Consumer and Business credit data information. Responsible for the development and support of TRW's T1 Data link Network and Voice Systems in the eastern region. Tasks included equipment selection, problem determination and resolution, vender interface, voice and data network upgrades and implementation. Provided support on AT T Definity System 75/G3 PBX telephone systems, Automatic Call Distribution, Octal Voice Mail, 800 services, Syntellect Voice Response Unit and TRU system voice optimization system .