Sr. Network Administration
- Submit for bid a RFP for new Network infrastructure including new L3 core switching, remote access solution and firewalls. Stabilized current L2 cisco networking and sonicwall UTM devices.
- Administer VMWare windows 2000, 2003, and 2008r2 servers
- Administer hosted Exchange 2010 server and hosted VOIP phones
Web Administration Engineer Contract for Kit Solutions
- Deploy web sites via GO deployment system by Thoughtworks based on SVN.
- Administer VMWare ESXi windows 2003 and 2008r2 servers via Vsphere
- Reworked network security for asa5510 and core cisco network to meet nsa guidelines.
- Administer Cisco Call Manger for call center and office pbx
Network Engineer 3
- Design and deploy Cisco, Juniper, and Checkpoint firewalls for internal and external customers
- Manage level 1 and 2 engineers for onshore and offshore support of Firewalls
- Create documentation and training materials for level 1 and 2 engineers
- Designed and deployed NSM central manger for control of firewall configurations
- Designed and deployed sa6500 ssl/vpn pods for replacement of legacy cisco remote access vpn for 36k users
Cisco Engineer Foundation Radiology Project
Design and bid to vendors OSPF / BGP network for redundant metro Ethernet access
Sr. Network Administrator St Clair Hospital Contract
- Exchange 2003 administrator. Implemented system monitoring and alarms to whatsupGold for Exchange.
- Cisco routing, switching and wireless support for 6500 core/WiSM controller with 3950g remote closets. 2811 router with ips running OSPF to BGP redundant metro Ethernet connection
- Administration for Vocera VOIP Badge system. Corrected year long multicast problem.
- Setup PCI compliant network for new gift shop and caf .
Information Technology Manager- Passavant Memorial Homes Contract
- Provide level 3 support for all MS Windows Active Directory changes. Email administration with Exchange 2003.
- Supervise two level 1-2 techs. Provide training and mentoring to techs thru a structured PMP process.
- Evaluate, design, build and support the windows server 2000 to windows 2003 server upgrade project.
- Upgraded home use networks equipment to Cisco 3950 switches and asa5505 for VPN access to MPLS intranet.
- Implemented Track-it version 8 for MACDUI/helpdesk support process using ITIL principals.
- Cisco systems consultant, strategist, implementer, and support engineer for a premier level Cisco integrator.
- Lead conversion project for major customer to migrate from Lotus Domino email to MS Exchange 2003 during their network consolidation project. The qwest migrations tools where used to move 65 mailboxes.
Network Administrator/Helpdesk Supervisor
- Corporate 3com LAN/WAN/ NBX VOIP systems architect/ administrator. Implemented a layer 3 network using multiple VLANs to segment and prioritize network traffic using 802.1 Q/p with OSPF routing on a 8814 core with 5500EI-G POE edge devices on a 10Gig single mode fiber backbone. Intersite multicast PIM-Dm traffic handled by GRE tunneling to enable conference calling and least cost routing between 7 sites
- Helpdesk supervisor for 7 desktop and network support technicians in 6 cities.
- ITIL process integrator. Leading the IT process realignment to industry ITIL standards. Created process documentation and automated desktop inventory using Zenworks/MS SMS.
- Wireless intranet administrator using 3com WLAN 1200 systems tied to Novel NDS /MS2k3 AD AAA servers for LDAP/Radius authentication and intrusion detection.
- Internet facing Windows 2k3 R2 Active Directory administrator. Lead the redesign of GAI Corporate network during migration from Novell 6.5 OES NDS to windows 2K3 AD platform. Integration of existing Novell network systems to Microsoft equivalent offerings including, ISA, SMS, Exchange 2007, and Sharepoint.
Information Analyst- GM Contract
- Systems Programmer and DBA for customized database upload/ download system running production
- line stamping presses for GM MFD Pittsburgh Plant. Customizing GUI for Steeplechase I/O, Custom VB 5.0 programming, and MS SQL Server 6.5 DB administration.
- Pittsburgh IT disaster recovery ADRP plan coordinator for 2005
- GM OL2k Helpdesk site manager for 1500 devices on windows Intel 2000 NOS
- Remote patch and anti-virus update coordinator for site via SMS
- ISO-9001:2000 QMS documentation coordinator. Attended ITIL training for Practitioner level.
- Network Engineer responsible for local routers using EIGRP between production and corp. networks using combination of Cisco and Cabletron devices with spectrum and HP Openview network monitoring.
- Sr. Distributed Systems Technician- Confidential
- 2nd level Helpdesk systems support lead for US Airways Operation Control Center for 1200 devices
- Conversion/ Documentation team member for 10,000 device US Airways system migration to a NT4.0 network.
- OFFSITE Disaster Recovery Team Member / Planner
- Deployed over 300 CISCO devises during the SABRE Y2K conversion. Models ranged from 19xx, 39xx and 5500 switches to 2500 routers and ATM backbones with PIX firewalls utilizing multiple VLANs in cities on the east coast.
Network Engineer- CNG Energy Services Contract
- Novell Network support specialist for Consolidated Natural Gas Energy Services for 800 devices including SNA gateway support of 3270 access. Corporate NDS Tree team member for 3.x-4.x conversion.
- Site Disaster recovery planner for all IT systems, phones, and UPS Power/ generator.
- Site helpdesk support lead for 5 technicians
- Network support of CISCO 2500 routers and Synoptics switches. SHIVA remote access using SecureID authentication administration and upgrades.
- Technical / Training representative for CAD/CAM/CIM, and Network products and services
- Lead Network Architect, with responsibilities for planning and design of customer networks with
- Novell 3.x, Windows NT4.0 workstation and server , setting customer CAD and IT standards.
- Client facing sales support creating designs, pricing work, coordination subs documentation of networks / systems. Presented technical proposals to upper client management
- Network installation of HP 100 base VG networks with CISCO 2500 routers for customers in western PA.
CADD Coordinator- Intel FAB Project
- Daily administration, documentation, and operation CAD and Novell network systems
- INTEL FAB project CAD team lead