- Comprehensive knowledge with Windows 2012/2008/2003 Server, Exchange 2010/2003, WSUS, Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows AD, DC, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, SQL, RD, CS
- Proficient with PowerShell, C , C , and SQL
- Course work at the Cisco CCNP and CCSP level
- Experienced with Cisco ASA5505/5510/5520 firewalls, Cisco PIX501, and Linksys/Dell/AdTran/NetGear switches and stacks
- MS Word, Excel, Visio Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- MS Powerpoint Access MS Projects
- Linux/UNIX Oracle DB SQL Language
- McAfee EPO, AVE, DE, FFEM, SA, HIPS, MSME
SUMMARY OF EXPIERENCE
- Worked with storage spaces, Windows 2012 R2, 10G networking, NIC teaming, Hyper-V replication.
- Perform configuration, installation, and support of servers, storage systems, and networking equipment
- Design implement system security and data assurance
- Design develop scripts for automation of system tasks.
- Expertise in configuration, operation and troubleshooting of PC Server hardware, software and peripherals.
- Contribute to firms vision direction by helping to improve technical practices choosing key technologies
- Ability to quickly access problems and implement solutions.
- Make recommendations to management on equipment and software purchases and supply cost overviews with savings strategy.
- Direct contact with customers and vendors, as well as other IT team members.
- Provide software training and training material.
- Ability to communicate and assist users with varying levels of computer expertise.
- Provide direct support and assistance with internal IT systems projects and external IT consulting.
- Effective communication, time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Responsible for all software updates rollups, software hardware implementations, evaluating and deploying new technology, maintaining infrastructure, and upgrading core infrastructure
- Procurement for all equipment in IT and for other departments
- Building SOP documents and checklist documents for IT department
- Implement new Time Billing management software and major upgrades, Helpdesk ticket software and asset tracking, new endpoint security technologies SAE, HIPS, Deep Defender, MSME, AVE, DE .
- Document and update network design as changes were made and using change management
- Manage Hyper-V environment including new virtual servers, maintenance schedules, failover, SAN, and 99.9 uptime for critical infrastructure
- Oversee compliance needs Certificates, SSTP, SFTP, drive and file encryption
- Built computer network with switches and firewalls for 120 user base with upgradeability to 350 users
- Installed 10 physical servers and 40 VM's with operating system, configurations, 4 SANS EMC, NetApp, and Dell , and all necessary tools and software. Multisite environment
- Integrate 3 acquisitions into firm from an IT perspective including users, computers, and Exchange mailboxes
- Design, test, implement advanced GPO requirements, system performance enhancement, system change
- Define problems and goals on projects, research technologies, and select solution to meet needs of the project
- Train users on new and current software, create training material, and offer Lunch learns for staff
- Windows XP to Windows 7 migration and Windows 7 to Windows 8.1 laptop migration
- Domain forest migration from Windows 2003 to 2008 R2 then Windows 2008 R2 to Windows 2012 R2
- Business Objects Now SAP software Webi, Deski, CMC, CCM, Crystal Reports, and BO Universe
- Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 365
Responsible for maintaining, analyzing, troubleshooting and repairing computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Plan, purchase and implement new hardware and software
- Run network cables
- Setup new user accounts in AD, Exchange, ERP, and specialized software and assign rights to user
- Trained users on software
- Trained new IT personal and coached them to improve their abilities
- Backup process creation, maintenance, and verification
- Team lead on 2 ERP data migrations
- Advise ownership on IT decisions, process documentation, user manuals, and IT policy creation and modification
- Built computer network with switches and firewalls for 50 user base with upgradeability to 120 users
- Installed 6 servers with operating system, configurations, and all necessary tools and software
- Crystal Reports DOS-based system and Business Objects Crystal Reports 2008
- Two site Multisite environment with eight users with home offices.
- Repair computers
- Mapped network
- Upgrade switches firmware configuration
- Updated software
- Repaired printers
- Imaged laptops
- Installed software