- Seeking a software developer/analyst position in business and technical environment that utilize my
- experience and skills on software design life cycles, business development processes and customer
- service knowledge.
- Database: Oracle 7 to Oracle 11g RDBMS, Oracle Sqlplus DML, DDL and report manipulations, Database triggers and stored package handling
- Languages: C/C , Pro C, Unix/AIX shell scripts, batch file processing, Visual Basic 6 , SQL, PL/SQL w/ exam certificate , HTML
- Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, MS Windows
- Tools: Oracle Enterprise Manager DBA related tasks support , Oracle Forms Designer, Remedy, SQL Loader, SQL CE, Clearcase, TFS, WebLogic server, Toad, SQL Developer
- Assign to client locations to work on projects.
- Sysco: Performed warehouse IT support duties and handled offshore problems and issues for support work. Used the same technology requirements as the work from Sysco.
- United Airlines: Work with Revenue Accounting group for problem analysis on loading revenue from different sources to database and coordinate with offshore for coding and testing requirements and manage assigned projects. Technology includes use of Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Objects and Collections in the backend processing of data creation and validation using pre-defined business and accounting rules.
- Assisted with business changes and enhancements to in-house food distribution warehouse management system WMS from purchase orders, order management to goods returns that involved Oracle front Forms and back Embedded Pro C/C , PL/SQL, stored packages, UNIX shell scripts, data handling between systems via SNA and SAP PI end systems and database. Involved in company whole software life cycles for projects of all sizes from requirement gathering, analysis to implementation through the collaboration on cross-functional project teams. Worked with BA and user communities to perform data design and loading of new warehouses via flat files and spreadsheets using ETL concepts.
- Identified and resolved on-and-off-hour issues for company internal and external user communities.
- Exposed to SAP NetWeaver Process Integration SAP PI , IBM WebSphere MQ Series client components and IBM SNA communication protocols between AS400 and other software systems and TFS Source Code management and usage.
- Designed and implemented Customer Credit Information System using pre-defined word pattern matching and data loading algorithm to put information into Oracle database via Pro C.
- Maintained and enhanced Customer Credit Verification System as the front-end tools VB6 to be used by customer service representatives for credit inquiries.
Maintained GUI World Intelligence Information System for the US Department of Defense with Secret Clearance using Motif X-Windows interface, data handling, and updating using C.
- Assigned to EDS as a consultant to create applications using C for part of the government Medicare information system to process data to the underlying Sybase database.
- Assigned to Mobil as a consultant to create text reports for the maintenance of Mobil's real-time pipeline data to be used by the Manugistics data GUI application.
Created and maintained the First Failure Data Capture application in the AS400 platform using PL/MI to allow users for diagnosis and report hardware and software failure data efficiently.