- Extensive experience in installation and maintenance of network wireless, VOIP and PBX systems with proven customer and technical support.
- Strong, effective managerial leadership and motivational abilities placing emphasis on team work, safety, and pride of workmanship through strong communication skills.
- Skilled in analytical planning, organization and management of voice network operations.
- Experience with server imaging, configuration and troubleshooting as well as Windows server Administration and applications.
- Ability to communicate with customers, vendors and telephone companies in verbal and written form.
- Supervisory experience in a high volume customer service environment.
- Experience with VOIP telephony and configuration.
Network Technology Engineer
- Responsible for support and maintenance of Cisco 7925 and Cisco 7965 IP phones. Cisco Unified Communications Manger CUCM , Cisco Unity, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator CUPS and Xmedius Fax servers.
- Complete telephony moves, adds, and changes while maintaining accurate records for issued equipment.
- Complete and update service orders using Remedy trouble ticketing system.
- Research and prepare for growth of network and telecommunication infrastructure.
- Build and assist in building solutions in reference to cases opened for Partner access in troubleshooting.
- Assist GNTS Engineers with cases as necessary to achieve 48 hour closure.
- Responsible for working cases to resolution on CallPilot Messaging Servers 200i-1005R, Platforms 1.07 to 5.0.
- Provide dedicated Remote Installation and Upgrade Support for CallPilot and Meridian Mail Messaging Systems.
- Complete Root Cause Analysis reports after resolving outages on CallPilot Voice Messaging Servers
Senior Telecom Technician
- Responsible for maintaining Panasonic and SpectraLink Wireless Systems, Nortel PBX and Call Pilot voice messaging systems.
- Complete telephony moves, adds, and changes.
- Assign SBC wireless phones and pagers while maintaining accurate records for all issued equipment.
- Complete service requests using Remedy trouble ticking system.
- Maintain fax, modem, security and fire alarm POTS lines.
- Research and maintain for growth of telecommunication structure in R.I.S.D.
- Responsible for installation, testing, and maintaining cell phones. Train and supervise technicians for mobile phone and PBX installations
- Complete installation of Freedom Link Systems, Software upgrades and UPS backup installations.
- Perform site surveys, installations, programming, testing/tuning and maintenance of Freedom Link Systems and handsets in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Prepared daily reports, which includes productivity logs, time and attendance, required hours.
- Prepared annual department budget responsible for cost analysis and approval of purchases.
- Ensure that all automated programs are working effective and update any systems where needed.