Domain Name Investor/ Broker
- 6 years of professional experience in the domain name industry.
- Proven track record with more than 850 domain name sales.
- Maintains a 70-75 sale rate of all domains purchased.
- Significant sales of note: Hunt.com, Grand.com, Hemisphere.com, Monument.com, Wage.com, Affiliated.com, UHR.com, HLO.com, KII.com, and 25 other premium three letter LLL .com domains.
- Ability to assess the suitability of domains for specific clients, sell to all types of businesses and develop long-term client and broker relationships. Specialties include cold calling, negotiation, domain investing, domain flipping, analytics and social media.
- Has an incomparable knowledge of technical aspects of the domain name industry that includes administration, DNS, liquidity, drop-catching, backorders, transfers, auctions, SEO, ICANN regulation, and UDRP policy.
- Exceptional grasp of domain industry market trends.
Systems Analyst IV / Network Engineer III
- Assumed the role of Systems Analyst IV by testing, configuring, and deploying the PBUSE Property Book Unity Supply Enhanced software application to Army units worldwide, and in three major DoD accredited data centers. This includes configuration, build, and testing of hardware and software on Production, Coop, and Disaster Recovery systems. Primary duties included configuring scripts for accessing and monitoring systems, and the networks and databases on PBUSE production systems within an Oracle Solaris environment.
- Installed, updated and applied security patches to all enterprise and development hardware. Developed installation disks and configured systems using Solaris Jumpstart. Managed configuration and operation of Apache and tomcat web servers and audits logs. Scripted daily activities and implemented automation to reduce risk and SA effort. Stayed abreast of changes in operating environments and maintained required Information Assurance and Computer Environment Certifications.
- Provided tier III technical support and guidance to the application support teams along with the PBUSE National Customer Support Network, and the Standard Army Retail Supply System SARSS support centers as appropriate, to restore full service to the end user.
- Assumed the role of Network Engineer III by providing support for the Network Operations Center NOC and was responsible for the overall performance and availability of the internal network and its users. This includes generating problem reports and tracking their resolution in a timely manner.
- Recognized critical mission risks and minimized system downtime by working with database administrators, software developers, and hardware vendors.
- Self-Motivated team player with the ability to think of new ways to tackle old problems, making processes run more efficiently.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certified.
- Software: Windows 7, 8 UNIX Solaris 9, 10 MSOffice 2000/2007 Mercury SiteScope Remedy Sun Java System LDAP Directory/Web Server Apache Tomcat 6.0 SonicWall Firewall Checkpoint Firewall Cisco CatOS Norton Antivirus Netegrity SSO EMC Legato Networker Microsoft Visio.
- Hardware: SunFire 280R, V210, V240, V440, V480, V880, V890 SunFire 3800, 6800, 6900, Oracle T3-1, 6140, 6180, 5120, M5000 series servers Sun T3 SunFire 3510, 3511 Hitachi 9960, 9980, 9985 Storage Array Redline/Juniper DX 3650 load balancers, F5 load balancers Blue Coat Proxies Riverbed WireShark Fog Light NMS 6.1 Avocent Cyclades ACS48 SonicWall 5060 Pro Cisco 2500 series routers Cisco 6500 series switches CAISI / VSAT.
Postmaster / Network Engineer
- Worked as one of four email administrators for a U.S. Army enterprise web-mail service consisting of over 2 million users on classified SIPRNET and unclassified NIRPNET networks.
- Responsible for ensuring the availability of all email on a 24x7 on-call basis.
- Responsible for server maintenance, access control, LDAP directory management, installation and
- configuration management, investigation of abuse email for the US ARMY Criminal Investigation Department, software maintenance, virus/spam prevention, and training of other network engineers and help desk operators.
- Maintained iPlanet/SUNONE messaging server 5.x and Microsoft webmail. Served as the single point of
- contact for all issues regarding mail for over 3 million pieces of email daily.
- Performed layer 2-7 troubleshooting of the Army Knowledge Online portal AKO network infrastructure to
- gather information and solve issues involving portal access to all AKO users worldwide.