- 20 years of extensive IT Telecomm professional management experience in all phases of engineering executive leadership at HP, Cap Gemini, EDS, NSE I, IBM, MCI and GTE Corp. combined with excellent communication skills.
- 20 years of directly academic course works in the field of Electrical Engineering with BSEE/MS-PHDEE in EE from USA accredited University. 10 patents granted in the area of Network performance and development in IT Telecommunication infrastructures applicable to all industry vertical.
- Designed, presented delivered solutions capabilities to EDS's HP largest clients, achieving 450 million in sales and sales funnels by briefing CXO's of Fortune 500 companies, globally.
- Booked 4 million dollars in communications networking contracts during a 2 month span in the NE region at EDS.
- Executive leadership of: Engineering, Sales, Marketing and functional organizations for balancing technology verses cost. Directed Managed, Guided, and Mentored up to 80 staff/mangers with sales forecast in access of 400billion and operating budget of 5M to 120M annually.
- Telecom IT Engineer Transmission, Switch, and Routing, 20 years
- Architect/Design, 20 years
- CDMA/GSM 1XRTT /GPRS, 10 years
- Wireless Wire line access backbone, 20 years
- Hardware/Software, 10 years
- Public Speaking CXO's briefing, 15 years
- RAN/SAN/CAN/WAN Development, 15 years
- US/International Standards, 24 years
- Regulatory compliances/FCC/SOX/ITU/ITIL, 20 years
- 3rd Party Licensing, 22 years
- Technology Strategy, Assess. Agreements, 18 years
- Project Management SDLC/RUP/SVP/HP-PPM/ITIL/FDA cert./etc , 22 years
- Telecom IT, OAM P Operations, Administration ,Maintenance, Procedure , 15 years
- NOC, BSS, OSS, Lab development, 15 years
- Requirements Development, Gathering Integration, 20 years
- Availability Reliability QA SLA, 10 years
- Technology Sales, Support Marketing, 15 years
- Standards ANSI, IETF,IEEE,ITU, and AT T , 20 years
- Project Management, 20 years
Providing consulting services in the area of Architecture, Cloud Services, RFP process and Auditing for Government confidential projects as well as Private Sector in LAN/WAN/Data Center/RAN/LTE/Video Conferencing Systems Services.
Network Services Delivery Executive SDE Solution Architect
- Provide Account Management and Customer Care to the County of San Diego Account Network Services, Voice Services, cloud computing and Security Organizations.
- Present HP Network Services' Capabilities to the client for revenue growth
- Serve as escalation point of contact and liaison between County of San Diego Account and HP organizations for Network Services
- Responsible for overall network performance and stability
- Interface and management of the AT T relationship and workload globally
- Develop productivity improvements for the delivery of all Network Services, Voice Services and Network Security Services
- Responsible for COSD Network Tower Financials as well as End To End services
- Develop innovative Video technology via providing specification, RFx, vendor management, software development , testing, Client installation BOM generation delivery, technology road map plus User Acceptance
- Review oversea video conferencing product development and its cost effectiveness
Sr. Program/Liaison -Sr. Management- North America Outsourcing
- Responsibilities for Managing Engineering design , Transition and Delivery of sustained operation for corp. complex IT/Telecom technology solution to large accounts ,globally such GM, TXU, Tenneco, Farmland Food, Warner Bro., TPR, and etc..
- Vendor, relationship technology, management, in an outsourced setting, for Cisco, Lucent, ANX, BT, French Telecom/OBS, L3, IBM, and etc...
- Multi Data Center , cloud computing and Call Centers 50-1500 seat development including BSS/OSS in North America, Middle East, Europe, and Far East.
- Develop and Manage, OAM P Operation, Administration, Maintenance Procedures for all above with resources in large number of Full Time Employees globally/multi-culturally please see the technical section for details
- Support Pre/Post sales including cost estimation for large outsourcing deals in North America
- Formed a Sole proprietary Consulting corp. and obtained financial backing through Venture Capital firms in Wash. DC.
- Competed on Small Business Innovative Researches for all branches of US government, such as Treasury dept, US Air force, FAA, etc..
- Architected Data Center centric/Could Computing the following solutions and provided pricing in an RFP/RFQ environment in accordance with Firm Fix Price structure.
- Gathering and analysis of requirements including availability reliability study analysis as well as process flow.
Enterprise-System Architect Engineer/Technical Organization Leader
- Engineered Communications as a line of business for EDS and supported a complete portfolio of traditional comm. as well as advanced IP services globally. This entailed in developing an advanced global next generation network, business support system, alliances, partners and contract negotiations as well as operating support systems upgrade/ modification with zero impact to existing processes.
- The original chief architect and engineer for EDS's Communication Line of Business and its portfolio with sales global projection of > 400B, with an annually estimated budget of 120M along with 60-80 staff.
- Published RFP RFI for MPLS global MPLS network with RFC 2542 VPLS access to all major carriers and equipment manufactures.
- Selected global service provider and established partners/alliances program.
- Architected and engineered EDS Managed Services in support of this LOB by evaluating, testing and deploying.
- Engineered/architected Grade Quality of service objectives and metrics along with its measurements.
- Published Transmission/Switching/Routing Performance objectives/architectures in support of comm. service line portfolio.
- Guided distributed processing, and architected II/III Tier, Tivoli, CA, etc. for major clients such as GM, Major Government contracts and 2200 other major clients including EDS as a client within a network centric End-To-End architecture.
- Performed patches and upgrades for the end user, as well as troubleshooting and status resolution.
- Architected, designed, engineered and developed global networks management center hardware software plan for Hughes Spaceway, DOW, Boeing/Connxion/R21 and the US Air Force with use of J2EE, EJB, API, XML and EAI technologies.
- Architected, engineered, delivered and set direction for Intelligent Network Foundation as well as Web hosting and cloud computing. EDS' focal point for Technical, Business and Management issues for a team of 60-100 professionals, globally.
- Designed, presented delivered solutions to EDS' largest clients, achieving 450 million in sales and sales funnels by briefing CxO's of Fortune 500 companies in the outsourcing process that included compliances with regulation such as SOX.
- Booked 4 million dollars in communications contracts during a 2 month span in the NE region.
- Five Patents were granted in the above accomplishments and reported on EDS2003 annual report.
Sr. Eng./Network Integration Standards Department
Set performance objectives for all contractual negotiations, including PT T's. Developed a fully optical SONET plan for MCI backbone network with emphasis on CPE/Network Access along with associated end to end NMC through TMN, SNMP, CMIS, ASN.1 and TL1. Developed directed MCI performance objectives for global international networks, transmission systems, X.25 national network, inter exchange carrier facilities to be deployed, 2 4 fiber bi-directional SONET ring architecture, internal Digital Data Network, Federal Aviation Administration networks objectives, echo control, Grade Of Service, ATM switching systems, PCS performance objectives and Frame Relay network. Five patents filed/granted in the above areas as an apparatus for performance improvement.