- Network Administrator with vast experience in Windows and Linux environments
- Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing and Switching CCNA R S
- Experienced with Active Directory AD DS which includes, but not limited to user, group account administration and Group Policy Objet GPO Management and endpoint device administration.
- Experienced in DNS, DHCP, File Server, IIS, Apache, SSH, RDC/VPN and WSUS.
- Experienced in Mobile Device Management SOTI Mobicontrol.
- Experienced on virtualization platforms such as VMware vSphere and Hyper-V.
- Backup systems such as Acronis True Image and Norton Ghost
- Experienced Enterprise Antivirus products such as ESET Endpoint Security and Kaspersky.
- Experienced with wireless networks, routers and switches, VLSM.
- Knowledge of Exchange, SAN, NAS, RDS,
- Knowledge of CMS such as SharePoint, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla.
- Shell scripting, Delphi, C , Power Shell, ADB.
- Relational databases concepts and implementation with SQL Server, MS Access, and MySQL.
- Custom PC enthusiast
- Well-organized, goal-oriented, highly motivated and effective team leader/member with excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving Skill.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Network and Systems Administrator
- Responsible for managing the technology infrastructure, including network equipment, servers, workstations and development/production related systems.
- Active Directory Domain Services administration. Common daily tasks include:
- User and group account administration
- Endpoint device administration
- Networked Service administration file server, print server
- Group Policy Objet GPO Management
- DNS Administration
- Security Administration.
- Implement web site security measures, such as firewall rules and SSL Certificates.
- Responsible for identifying IT security threats and responding to virus incidents.
- Publish web applications on both development and production environments on IIS 7.5
- Control access to the company's ftp server
- Manage the company's Team Foundation Server TFS .
- Provision virtual machines to satisfy research and development needs using VMware vSphere.
- In charge of performing operating system, application, and desktop updates and patches as needed using Windows Server Update Services WSUS .
- Perform data backups and execute disaster recovery plans.
- Administer the SOTI Mobicontrol MDM platform, Common daily tasks include:
- Manage, support, secure and track more 500 mobile devices throughout the nation.
- Establish remote control connections to troubleshoot issues on the field
- Device Provisioning through group policies to automatically deploy/update Software and digital content.
- Telecom Expense Management by alerting on possible data overages.
- Determine sources of web page or server problems, and take action to correct such problems.
- Collaborate with development teams and QA to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Projects for clients like: Walmart, MetLife, ZAGG, Promoworks, Pacific Cycle, ToyRus, Florida Hospital, Ocean Reef, SBH, Shopper Events, BCBS, Conexis, and others.
Network Admin and Desktop Support
Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software products.
Environment: Windows XP, Server 2003 Enterprise. Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
Volunteering as Desktop Support Technician
Environment: Windows XP, Server 2003 Enterprise, Active Directory, DNS, DHCPInstall, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, software, networked peripheral devices, cabling, and networking hardware and software products
Intranet Webmaster and Network administrator
- In charge of research, maintenance and implementation of new services as well as training of employees in systems and new technologies being installed.
- Installation and repairs of new/existing hardware was also part of my duties, including, but not limited to, servers, gateways, routers, switches, cabling. Consulting role in acquisition/adoption of new technologies, responsible for coordination and implementation of network strategies and developments.
Network projects architected implemented
- Cuba / India Knowledge Center.
- Human Resources Development Center IT Ministry Cuba .
Environment: Windows XP, Server 2003 Enterprise, IIS, RDC/VPN, FTP, Domain controller Active Directory , DNS, DHCP, Microsoft Live Communicator 2005/2007, SQL Server, MySQL, Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0, VMware Server/Workstation, Surf control Web Filter, GFI Web Monitor, GFI Report Center, CISCO ACS Server, Kaspersky Admin Kit, Linux RedHat, Ubuntu, Apache, Nagios, Content Manager Servers: Share Point Portal Server 2003, Drupal, PHP Fusion and Joomla.
- Development of software to automate Centre's activities. Member of the group in charge of software development and exporting, being selected repeatedly as technical leader this personal endeavor received frequent congratulations for its success.
- Development of several tools related with the accounting area, acquiring knowledge in a new field of applications. All the tasks assigned accomplished proper quality the final task was a training delivered to the staff specialists in the use of the newest programming technologies
- As a by-line personal dedication and due to practical reasons, during all this period a parallel development of skills to assemble, repair and deliver maintenance to computers was fruitfully accomplished.
Major projects architected developed:
- Treasury automation system - Ministry of Finance Cuba
- Donations control system - Foreign Collaboration Office Cuba
- Parcel tracking system - National Post Office Cuba
Environment: Client/Server programming, Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Windows server 2000/2003, C/C , Borland Delphi, Fast Reports, Devexpress VCL