- Active Directory 2000/03/08/12 Exchange 2000/03/07/10 Sonicwall Firewalls
- Juniper Firewalls Cisco Firewalls DNS/DHCP/RADIUS
- Wireless Networking RSA SecureID Kaseya
- Mac OSX Cisco Unity Email to Cloud Migrations
- VMWare ESXi 5.5 VMWare WorkSpace Portal 2.1 SQL 2008
- TomCat 6.0/7.0 P2V Conversions Oracle Virtual Box
- VMWare Workstation Shibboleth/Saml 2.0 Certificates
- Responsible for all aspects of the IT environment including building and designing new servers, Designing and Building as well asmaintaining SAAS infrastructure, virtualization, managing firewall and VPN, providing technical support and any other related IT projects and initiatives.
- Designed and implemented 3 separate SAAS virtualized environments. Production environment included
- Managed VM Backups using VEEAM
- Mangaged SAAS Project timelines to completion
- Designed security profile for servers within a SAAS infrastructure hosting a virtualized Java App.
- ITSM - Tech Networks Confidential
- Acted as onsite Network Administrator, Network Engineer and Help Desk Manager for 3
- Performed time tracking through Connectwise.
- Remote Management using Kaseya and iLO
- Managed Project write-ups for senior engineers which gave them thorough input on environments
- Prior to implementing a new solution
- Performed Cisco VLAN management
- Management of various firewalls and wireless management controllers
- Manage Virtual Environments using VMWare, Citrix, and Microsoft Virtual Server
- Communicate with key decision makers on IT needs and upgrades to be performed.
Systems Administrator City Year
- Manage Active Directory for a multi-site 2000 user environment.
- Work with Apps and Sharepoint Teams to create a Bring your own device environment
- Manage 90 physical and virtual servers
- Manage workstation/laptop environment using Kaseya, WSUS and Group Policy
- Manage a 5 server Exchange environment with over 1000 handheld devices
- Design Cloud migrations for financial services firms in downtown Boston
- Design IT environments with a focus on Network Security
- Management of clients IT infrastructure
- Sales of new technology to new and existing clients
- Responsible for managing Active Directory Replication for an international company with 2 forests and 9 domains spread across 5 sites.
- Redesigned group policy to effectively manage the user and desktop environments.
- Designed the plan for the migration of a 60-user domain into the corporate domain.
- Documented and mapped entire network of 40 servers and 300 workstations.
- Developed and documented a disaster recovery solution.
- Performed security audits on infrastructure and Servers utilizing Nessus and GFI Languard Network Security Scanner in effort to comply with company policies.
Instructor, Network Administrator
Instruct Security and Windows 2003 MCSE classes using Microsoft Official Curriculum MOC .
Network Engineer Consultant
- Design and manage networks for large financial and legal firms in downtown Boston.
- Performed Exchange Recovery using Recovery Storage Groups and alternate servers in a Disaster Recovery scenario.
- Setup and maintain document management systems including Worldox and Interwoven.
- Design and implement offsite Data Replication as part of a Disaster Recovery plans.
- Maintain and design network security utilizing RSA SecurID Systems and firewall products from Sonicwall, Fortitran, Cisco and Juniper networks.
- Build and maintain Exchange 2003 and 2007 servers and Blackberry enterprise servers.
- Successfully implemented a 120 user Cisco Unified Messaging Phone System.
- Manage and Maintain Avaya phone systems.
- Designed IT policies regarding Blackberries and cell phone usage, and designed plans by which to track and recover billable time.
- Designed and implemented a Numara Helpdesk Ticket tracking and Inventory system.
- Successfully managed a 300,000 IT budget.
- Managed Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP in a 10 Server Environment.
- Successfully implemented a 50,000 Extreme Networks Wireless Network across a 26
- acre campus.
- Tracked an inventory of 450 Desktop PCs and deployed a program by which all faculty
- and students received a laptop.