SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Planned and designed network layouts for new sites.
- Installed and configured Cisco routers and switches for new sites being added to existing network.
- Configured WAN links to connect remote sites
- Configured route maps to route specific VLAN to an alternate ISP router for unrestricted guest internet access.
- Planned and implemented VTP, Port Security, SSH logins on Cisco equipment to enhance security
- Planned and implemented TACACS Server tied in with Active Directory groups for secure login to routers and switches
- Redesigned existing IPv4 subnets to be uniform across multiple sites.
- Setup EIGRP across sites for routing
- Configured DHCP on routers to assign IPv4 addresses
- Troubleshoot WAN/LAN problems on routers and switches
- Software: Cisco Call Manager 8.1, Cisco ASDM, Cisco CCP, Cisco Secure ACS, Spectrum, Wireshark, SolarWinds, Active Directory, MS Office 2000/2003/2007/2010, AVG Anti-Virus, Norton AV, GNS3, Cisco Packet Tracer
- Hardware: Cisco Routers 1900/2900/3900, Cisco Switches 2900/3500/3600/3700, Cisco 5505/5520 ASA, Cisco VOIP Phones, Cisco Ironport
- Operating Systems: Cisco IOS, Windows 3.1/95/98/NT/Win2K/XP/Vista/7/8, DOS, Unix/Linux, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2012
- Protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Netflow, Rip V1, Rip V2, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VTP
- WAN Connections: Frame Relay, MPLS, T1, DS3 T3 , TLS/SES
- Provide 24/7 network support for around 1000 sites
- Troubleshoot LAN/WAN problems
- Monitor, Test, and Report down sites
- Implement new configurations to meet changing standards
- Test WAN circuits using Verizon tools.
- Submit Cisco TAC cases for replacement/troubleshooting
- Install and maintain network infrastructure.
- Assign IPv4 address ranges for new sites.
- Manage Voice Over IP VOIP using Cisco Callmanager and Unity Express.
- Monitor and maintain Cisco Ironport web traffic filtering appliance
- Provide user support in person, via phone and remote connection.
- Manufactured motorcycles and power sports for a high demand corporation.
- Assembled motorcycles and other powersport vehicles.
- Sold mechanical parts and supplies under commission.
- Entered tickets into a database for mechanics to access customer issues.
- Set up eBay database to maintain status of motorcycle parts and accessories sold.
- Performed assorted maintenance of companies computer systems to include teaching the process of backing files up, uploading information to companies web page, extracting files from hard drives, and several other trouble-free techniques.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Assisted in management of the Power Zone in day to day responsibilities.
- Advised customers of the latest technological and electrical advances.
- Dealt with customer complaints and issues related to quality of work and production.
- Maintained database for over 1000 Army personnel.
- Worked on a UNIX based platform which managed soldiers' personal data.
- Troubleshot error codes affiliated with the SIDPERS database.
- Trained users in troubleshooting error codes received from database.
- Logged all sensitive information errors in a daily status log.
- Performed scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance on database.
- Maintained a small network of computers and printers supporting 50 users.
- Troubleshooting Windows 98 and 2000, implemented upgrades of systems and networks.
- Supervised the companies' maintenance program.
- Developed and implemented standards for automated data processing security.
- Trained users on computer and network issues.