- A Linux / UNIX professional with over ten years of industry experience. Background includes expertise with RHEL / Solaris / Win clusters, Satellite, KVM / VMware administration / setup, HP oneview, blade, virtualization, DRS, Vmotion,AWS, automation, Ansible / Puppet, systems monitoring, LAMP, reporting, low latency, performance tuning etc...
- Proven skills with systems design and setup, manage IT projects and teams, 24x7support for mission critical apps etc.
OS / Platforms: Linux (Redhat RHEL, CentOS 5/6), Satellite, VMware esx / vsphere, Solaris 9/8, KVM /qemu, AWS, HP ProLiant / Blades, MRG kernel, Openstack, VirtualBox, Redhat cluster, Netbackup, Dell PowerEdge DRAC, 1400, iscsi SANs, EMC Datadomain /VMAX VPLEX
Packages: Puppet, Nagios XI, Satellite 6, ELK, Ansible, Oracle 10g/11g / RAC support, EMC Netbackup, HP OneView, SQL, Cacti, GlusterFS, Perforce, Cassandra setup, RabbitMQ, mysql, FIX, shell scripting (bash, sh), gcc, Java, MQ, Perl, Hadoop setup/ test, LAMP, Tomcat, MSSQL SSH, NFS, sendmail, DHCP, DNS, NIS+, NTPD, samba etc...
ConfidentialAWS - SysOps Administrator - Associate
- Linux systems engineering, administration, maintenance, monitoring, 24 x 7 systems support for RHEL 6/7servers, Solaris 10, SLES/Ubuntu workstations, Satellite 6, app migrations and financial apps support
- Ensure system availability / audit compliance/ business SLAs - project implementation from start to finish, DR planning, maintain infrastructure, implement / POC of new automation tools / systems monitoring / updates / change management etc..
- Install and maintain - VMware 6 esxi / vcenter, Satellite / central yum repository, puppet / scripts, HP blade, HP one view, vmotion, P2V, DRS, centrify authentication, Nagios core / XI, Redhat clusters, GFS, AWS instances, Logstash / central logging, ELK, Kickstart, NetBackup, Samba, NFS, dns, dhcp, etc.
- Support middleware / application servers - tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, java, messaging services, MQ / cognos, oracle DB interfaces,
- Hadoop node provisioning / setup / support developers
- Automation / Configuration management - Puppet, HPSA scans shell scripts
- Performance optimization / monitoring, Nagios, NUMA / kernel settings MRG kernel, SAR, tcpdump, security, hardening etc...etc...
- Maintain AWS instances - AWS IAM, EC2, EBS, RDS, VPC, Auto Scaling, AWS CLI, and AWS CloudFormation
- Netbackup / Datadomain
- Monitor ticketing systems./ ensure ITIL process
- Setup real-time centralized logging collection for analysis & reporting
Confidential - NJ
- Support / Analysis for systems license compliance / audit.
- Setup Infrastructure for trading environment - Centos based HA clusters on blades, DELL PowerEdge 1950 - ensure redundancy, zero single point of failure etc.
- Setup test ECN / STP test interface for FX quotes - Maintain interface with CHX stock exchange - iscsi SAN, RAID setup, DB interface, openstack-GlusterFS setup etc.
- Support FIX / java apps / ensure messaging / threads etc. - Support Windows frontend apps - MSSQL DB interface / ensure B-book integrity / threads etc.
- Support prod / dev / QA env - provide stack trace - logs / real-time quotes - App migrations
- Config management - Ansible, Kernel tuning, ensure fast throughput, sar, ksar, tcpdump, VMware / vcenter etc. - Compile apache, dovecot, postfix, etc...
- Vmware esx5 Virtualization - Manage VMs, templates, networks, data store etc.
- Low latency /kernel tuning etc.
- Conduct presentations for business evaluations
- Gather business requirements, coordinate development efforts, vendor interfaces for upgrades and process improvements
- Daily data OMS analysis - file collection / automation scripts setup / SQL reporting etc...
- Maintain datacenter site - cooling / electricity/rack-space planning / DRAC,ALOM configs - co-location
- Setup centralized log collection for analysis & reporting. Daily data file collection / automation scripts setup / reporting etc...
- Python script changes
Confidential - NJ
- Support 900+ Redhat / Solaris 8 systems
- Monitored system status and batch job controls using top, vmstat, sar, iostat, crontab, puppet
- Implemented 4 Redhat clusters 6 to 8 nodes each at dispersed data centers.
- Systems auditing, Analyze and estimate costs / team management / monitor team tasks
- Setup virtualization using VMware & virtual box, version control, backups, system accounting, LOM, email setup etc.
- Migration from Solaris to Redhat. Maintained datacenter racks / power requirements / PMs Supported Oracle 10 clients / tomcat
- Designed and implemented SQL reports, monitor dashboard, process improvements and automation - Maintained MQ series messaging and billing interfaces using java / tools.
- Ensured PCI / audit compliance, documentation etc. Setup kickstart for automated, remote installation/upgrade process, with customized distros
- Troubleshoot systems / apps and coordinate fixes with development team.
Confidential - GA
- Setup and maintain SPARC servers.
- Ensure connectivity to billing systems via Weblogic server implement live voice recording updates, app rollouts, monitor T1 lines / file system usage, status, uptime, generating billing and traffic reports
- Document and update visio call flows etc.
- NIS + network management, DNS / software / package / patch maintenance.
- Compile, install and maintain various GNU public packages, Apache web server with virtual web hosting for our Intranet web site.
T.V Centre Computer Engineer
- Solaris installation, testing, administration of Solaris LAN and workstations back-up and restore using ufsdump, ufsrestore, OK prompt commands, sync fs, shell scripts, TCP/IP, DNS, NIS+ etc.
- .Identify device failures and replace / update various systems components to accommodate new devices. Conduct sessions regarding applications, proper usage and new features.
- DEC PDP-11, IBM compatibles, peripherals, RSX -11, Windows, DOS, TCP/IP protocols, 10-Base-T Thick ether LAN, application packages. Setup Novell 10-base-5, 10-base-T LANs
- Maintain the network between PCs / devices connected to PDP 11 via thick ether network.
- TCP/IP configuration and network maintenance. Backups and restore.
- IBM compatibles, various peripherals, Novell Netware 3.11 /3.12, Windows, DOS, IPX/SPX protocols, 10BaseT thin / thick ether networks, LAN, DOS, Windows, application packages.
- Responsibilities as above in Megabyte Computer Services
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes