Working in an active, vibrant, and challenging environment as I seek to provide excellent customer service in addressing the Information Technology needs of the company and those employees that I am serving.
Responsibilities: Design, build, and deploy network, systems, and website solutions. Provide support for planning and development of technical resources. Services provided on an as-needed basis to a range of clients over this time period on specific projects.
Responsibilities: Network Administration and development for 200 users including Police, Fire, and 911 Services. VoIP Support and Mobile Communications Deployment. Server Management including fiber optic systems connecting 13 City departments. Desktop support and troubleshooting. Customer service and employee management. Development planning.
Responsibilities: Supervise 3-5 employees and manage desktop, server, and network deployment for corporate level customers. Customer service and strategic planning for deployments of a minimum of 300 systems per assignment.
Responsibilities: Customer service and support for end-users in technical facility. Desktop support and deployment. Server and systems management. Backups and Database services.
Specific Work Experience
- Fiber optic implementation and management.
- Cisco systems routers, switches, bridges, etc. management.
- Physical wiring and wireless configuration.
- Windows Desktop Support
- Deployment of new or refurbished technology to end-users.
- Building custom computers for specific solutions.
- Software support Windows All , Office All , AutoCAD, PDS, etc.
- Windows Server Support
- Deployment of new or refurbished technology.
- Building custom servers for specific solutions.
- Active Directory implementation and management.
- Backups, data recovery, database systems, and integrated solutions.
- Mobile Systems
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server deployment and management.
- Windows Mobile deployment and device support.
- Apple Mobile implementation and support.
- Management of vendor services for sensitive-data devices.
- Asset protection and mobile security.
- Remote Access Support
- Windows Terminal Services management.
- Cisco VPN hardware/client development and deployment.
- Remote Desktop support and troubleshooting.
- Strategic Planning
- Development of resources and infrastructure for 10yr planning.
- Planning for periodic systems upgrades and maintenance.
- Analyzing and pursuing contracts with various vendors.